Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sajal Aly

Posted: 4 days ago
watched it like 10 times already koi iska pura video abhi dedosmiley37 yaar this was so cute. Aise taang kheech rahe ye log ek dusre kismiley36 fun offscreen content.smiley9
Arreyaar thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

I don't  like the writer for obvious reason. But what she says is true. I hope Imaan and Salaar remain stronh throughout  the show

1000035399.jpg

I may sound wrong but the writer is a viewer too she is giving her opinion and is in favour or zain , doesn’t change the fact that salaar and emaan are not married together. People are so after her, and she’s one of the  best writer’s out there and has called out dramas which glorify toxicity. She’s just a drama watcher like us and not a writer when she is watching something so people were really harsh to her for not liking salar. 
Arreyaar thumbnail

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah exactly. They should stop their mouth if they can't  even see the logic and good and empowered female charactere. Emaan is one of the best female lead we have found since long

I feel comparing TB with radd is a downgrade. Tho it was a massive blockbuster it had its shortcomings and radd is nowhere close to it and its absurdity. smiley36 They can be still stuck at a show as reviewers but we watchers have already moved on. Personally the emotional connection which emaan and salaar have is top notch. smiley42 Also hiba’s doing good in radd and jn bothsmiley36 Comparison toh jn or radd mai bhi nahi banta because JN is in a different league. Hiba and danish have a previous fanbase but sherry and hiba got new fanbase toosmiley27 
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I may sound wrong but the writer is a viewer too she is giving her opinion and is in favour or zain , doesn’t change the fact that salaar and emaan are not married together. People are so after her, and she’s one of the  best writer’s out there and has called out dramas which glorify toxicity. She’s just a drama watcher like us and not a writer when she is watching something so people were really harsh to her for not liking salar. 

Hmm I don't  mind her views. Just didn't  like the way she said it.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Aamna was being sarcastic Mala..they are NOT COMING for any interview. I will be shocked if that ever happens. Not after review after review Aamna makes it very obvious she absolutely hates Danish..while she happily reviews shows of abusers (real life/ reel life). I am sick of her atm and find Hassan slightly more bearable than her. Also why will she like Sherry-Hiba..? She will only love shows where center point of discussion is did they do it..did they not..tharak hi tharak..unfortunately PTV shows were never about that for a long time and this was just a very small/ seamless part of overall storyline..that’s why they were/ are different. 

Yaar please. All the trio should never go anywhwhere to that show. I also don't  like the way they bring that topi if or not.  Overall I am more interested  in storyline and characterization. 

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

I feel comparing TB with radd is a downgrade. Tho it was a massive blockbuster it had its shortcomings and radd is nowhere close to it and its absurdity. smiley36 They can be still stuck at a show as reviewers but we watchers have already moved on. Personally the emotional connection which emaan and salaar have is top notch. smiley42 Also hiba’s doing good in radd and jn bothsmiley36 Comparison toh jn or radd mai bhi nahi banta because JN is in a different league. Hiba and danish have a previous fanbase but sherry and hiba got new fanbase toosmiley27 

At this rate Radd will be  considered  a classic if they actually don't  ruin storyline while people will not care about certain show after a while. 

Yeah. Agree about JN and Radd.

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

I think everyone on set tease Hiba as rating queen 🤣🤣. So they actually tested how they actually look and production house were satified and thought they look great 😍😍. 

Edited by mala06 - 4 days ago