Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Thats fine. Just hoping there won't  be misunderstanding. 

Salar is too sorted, no chance of MU.

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Originally posted by: Virgo27

I think its injustice to compare every couple with Yumhaj. Yumhaj level chemistry can't be replicated or created so its better to not judge every other couple with Them. 

I think it’s a natural response and I don’t begrudge them the same thoughts that come to my head while seeing any other on screen couple now. Aik expectation hai which has been set, unfortunately. But I am also glad they mentioned Hiba and Danish. People can compare the two. I’m not watching Jaan Nisar but perhaps those who are watching both shows can tell who Hiba has a spark with on screen. Hiba Danish have done more shows together and have a fanbase while Hiba Sherry is new. Then both shows couldn’t be more different. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

https://reviewit.pk/sheheryar-munawar-calls-hiba-bukhari-rating-queen/?amp=1

So happy even sherry agrees with us that Hiba is ratings queen

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

sherry you won my heart 

Virgo27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tgota92

I think it’s a natural response and I don’t begrudge them the same thoughts that come to my head while seeing any other on screen couple now. Aik expectation hai which has been set, unfortunately. But I am also glad they mentioned Hiba and Danish. People can compare the two. I’m not watching Jaan Nisar but perhaps those who are watching both shows can tell who Hiba has a spark with on screen. Hiba Danish have done more shows together and have a fanbase while Hiba Sherry is new. Then both shows couldn’t be more different. 

I haven't seen hiba and Danish dramas either but they have fans. Hiba came in some interview where an aunty praised Hiba danish couple. 

Shehryar and Hiba also looking nice in their respective characters. 

There will be comparison as hiba's both dramas are airing at same time. 

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

sherry you won my heart 

Mine too Anika

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://youtu.be/njDuSMysAiI?si=HQ3cztLo1U3zAQoG

I knew the scene would be brought up and (don’t kill me) but hard agree with Amina here. I, too, feel individually they’re fine and the story is enjoyable but the spark just isn’t there? Comments seem divided too.

I felt the morning after was a bit better than the date night. The slide show was too cheesy and forced and took away from the confession scene. I also didn’t like how Salaar put Emaan and his mom in the same sentence - it was as unnecessary as when Emaan implied Zain and mohabbat in that scene. Kyun yar 🤦🏻‍♀️  It did end up feeling flat. 

Amina bhi aaj kal har cheez aik hi cheez se compare ker rahi hai. I get where she’s coming from but I also agree with Hassan that pairings have different levels of engagement and it’s not necessary that pairings screen ko aag laga dain like some did. If it’s a solid relationship and enjoyable, it’s good enough for many. 

While I don't understand these comparisons, Emaan and Salaar's equation  is very different from Murtasim and Meerab 

Murtasim was an alpha while Salaar is the the complete opposite.....Murtasim and Meerab were literally fire vs fire while Emaan and Salaar are fire & ice. 

While Murtasim and Meerab had an amazing sexual tension and physical chemistry....Emaan and Salaar's equation is more on the emotional lines, what they have is emotional intimacy. 

The way two characters are written also contribute a lot to the chemistry which a lot of people fail to acknowledge. 

Even I found the morning scene way better but then I understand why writer chose to do that date scene in that particular manner...for the first time Salaar wanted to do something grand for Emaan, to profess his feelings outloud for her. I am glad there was a conversation around their feelings. 

The only thing I found comparable was the saree  look and the ambience 😂

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Originally posted by: anshvi

While I don't understand these comparisons, Emaan and Salaar's equation  is very different from Murtasim and Meerab 

Murtasim was an alpha while Salaar is the the complete opposite.....Murtasim and Meerab were literally fire vs fire while Emaan and Salaar are fire & ice. 

While Murtasim and Meerab had an amazing sexual tension and physical chemistry....Emaan and Salaar's equation is more on the emotional lines, what they have is emotional intimacy. 

The way two characters are written also contribute a lot to the chemistry which a lot of people fail to acknowledge. 

Even I found the morning scene way better but then I understand why writer chose to do that date scene in that particular manner...for the first time Salaar wanted to do something grand for Emaan, to profess his feelings outloud for her. I am glad there was a conversation around their feelings. 

Of course. The pairings and the genre couldn’t be more different. 

For me it was more like relief that okay finally after a year the deed was done and that’s it. If I don’t see the spark I’m not gonna force myself to see it right? But do I enjoy the dynamic? Of course. Chemistry is not necessary for me to enjoy Radd. 

Having said that, I think if a few things had been taken out of the date scene it would have worked better. Salaar putting Emaan in his mom’s place was not well worded, Emaan’s mention of Zain and the whole slide show. That slide show was torture. But the lines right before the hug and the hug itself was good. That I can watch again. But not that kissa kahaani during the slide show smiley36

mala06 thumbnail

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: anshvi

Don't  take Amna word seriously. She is such a narrow minded person. Can't  take a girl who is more dominant in relationship. Also because Danish and Hiba are actually coming in their show for interview  she is hyping them more. 

Also Salaar organizing the event actually makes sense becsue if I am not wrong he himself runs even management company. So, it at least makes sense to me that he organized a grad event for confession.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She agrees too and so happy with pay check like any other employee. No pretense. I like her attitude.