Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree. I have zero sympathy for them. They tortureed Salaar since childhood. Salaar thinks that the lawyer guy is capabke of handling business. Though he looks shady. Also not to forget Kamaraan nearly killed Salaar. The mother was also  saying that time why left him

Salaar is rich na😂😂. I think the talk about extending business was going on for a while.

Exactly 

I have no sympathy for any of them. These three are criminals. Like salaar said Ghar main kaatil nazar atey hain. 

That new MD looks shady too. Salaar ek din toh bada tiyaar hokey giya tha office then now why he is not going. 

That's the question na ab ek dam sy rich kaisey hogiya? 

Also How salaar's dad is selling property/shares without salaar's signatures? 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster Buffs

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Exactly 

I have no sympathy for any of them. These three are criminals. Like salaar said Ghar main kaatil nazar atey hain. 

That new MD looks shady too. Salaar ek din toh bada tiyaar hokey giya tha office then now why he is not going. 

That's the question na ab ek dam sy rich kaisey hogiya? 

Also How salaar's dad is selling property/shares without salaar's signatures? 

He thinks the MD is trustable when he finds out he is not he will likely be back. Maybe some property might be in fathers name and he is selling those. 

Maybe from the money transferred by Iman to himsmiley36. She extracted money from Laeeq mamu

tgota92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional Epics

Finally saw this weeks episodes !

This week was about Salaar ka farsh per se bed tak ka safar aur Zain ka majnu beard se trimmer tak ka safar smiley41

And the saxsuxsax happened - so happy to see those 2 haphazardly thrown pillows on the bed PTV uses to convey the act smiley36 

Salaar looked good this week man. Realll gewdddd smiley27 Aur Ab tou sherry ko acting bhi aa gayi hai tou ab koi rok ke dikhaye smiley31

Sawera continues to be the queen she is. I didn’t think I was gonna like this character as much as I do now. 

Anyway coming to concerns:

- I hated that completely unnecessary abuse scene with the dad and stepmom. Yeeesh. Kissi Aur tarah convey karo bhai villainry, this is not cool. But I guess Ab koi epic level redemption arc dikha ke , red ribbon laga ke humain de dain ge smiley39 Reformed, murderous and abusive stepmom smiley29

- Aag kis ne lagayi? First episode main I thought it was gundaa bhai who did it but apparently not? Why was he just keeping the diesel can in his room then? And mommy also didn’t do it. So that leaves … evil dad ? Or are we thinking Mamo all the way abroad is pulling this crap? I mean he could… nauman ejaz had too brief and inconsequential of a role to warrant his casting so may he’s gonna make a comeback in some cool twist. That Md was also making a call telling someone about the shares so who could that be ? 

My crazy super random theory is that Salaar ko villain na bana dain smiley19 That he did this to exact revenge or some sick twisted way to get closer to Emaan. Can PTV do this to me? I hope not. But what’s the title about then? Radd means to destroy right ? Yar agar Salaar ko evil scheming mastermind banaya na tou it’ll be such a shame. But also kind of epic coz I wanna see this Salaar turn cray cray and gray gray smiley36 Sherry could nail it smiley15 IDK IDK. Anyway my money is still on evil dad and Mamu but you never know. 

- Zain continues to be my reliable motivator to press skip. What what whattttt even is the point. Who cares about salaar’s step sis and him. I don’t want it. Give them another drama 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think the mom is being whitewashed... Infact i found the dad abusing the mom scene very realistic... Anyone who kills his wife, tortures his son is not a good man... He is going to be cruel to everyone, even his partner in crime...he is self centered and violent.... Kyunki yeh uski fitrat hai

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

what do you have against The Bear? why are you against JAW? i thought he'd be your type, fun sized like Hamza?

I never liked him he's ripping off someone he copied lil nas x that's all in new tv actors i only liked Kieran Culkin 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think Salar buying 19% share and gifting to Emaan, that's the surprise. smiley36After all he promised to take back everything. And Salar launched new company, maybe achhaa kacha chal Rahi hai business. smiley36

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe ptv dared to show proper hug, not just leaning head smiley36