Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Udney ki Asha and Jhanak me koi difference nhi raha ab...or wo show recently start hua hn 😢

Shame on the makers for letting this show down after having a stellar cast. 👊

Exactly there is no progress in the story line...every alternate week they are bringing shaadi...

Makers might have thought that their laadli will bring high trps and will cross Anupama.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

this marriage track sure trp gonna go down

Fingers crossed...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

now in yeh rishta they r showing ML chasing FL in love they took Jhanak’s place & trp went to no. 4… if they keep showing nonsense who will want to see Ani marrying Atshi track from 200 epi we r waiting for J & Ani to get together
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RuNak hug isn’t counted in this trp right? Their hotel convo? I get confuse. I badly keep a track of the dates and the episodes

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I think all shows have started decreasing....look at TMD

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The episodes was passable but too much screen space of arshi n gang kills the interest with ani almost married' to arshi...

And the exception from ani character that he should not sacrificed lamb like jhanak but markers making that character like only that . Anirudh should be selfish not scarifying individual which he was not beforesmiley15

So drop in trp is justified

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ghum raised alot smiley3

Ours toh expected hi tha

Ghum have 45 mins episode n it have love confessions drama and kv performance have given tadkasmiley27

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: great_love

Ghum have 45 mins episode n it have love confessions drama and kv performance have given tadkasmiley27

Oh but his character is dead in the show right

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

The episodes was passable but too much screen space of arshi n gang kills the interest with ani almost married' to arshi...

And the exception from ani character that he should not sacrificed lamb like jhanak but markers making that character like only that . Anirudh should be selfish not scarifying individual which he was not beforesmiley15

So drop in trp is justified

Yesss...upcoming weeks it will goes even more down..there is no much difference b/n fly show and Jhanak.