For the first time - viewers dont want this cheating couple together

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Yes, for the first time the audiences dont want the maha milan of the so called lead and side kick. But shit shahi is forcing it on them!! This is the audacity of the show smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Yes, for the first time the audiences dont want the maha milan of the so called lead and side kick. But shit shahi is forcing it on them!! This is the audacity of the show smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

No, there are still MaAn fans on instagram and youtube who supports them insanely and bad mouth to shruti and adhya for separating them.

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

No, there are still MaAn fans on instagram and youtube who supports them insanely and bad mouth to shruti and adhya for separating them.

Yes, I also know but I am talking about sane population!!! Those supporting have surely lost their mindssmiley37smiley37smiley37. As you have clearly mentioned they are insane!!!

Edited by shwetha85 - 3 months ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I want the cheating couple to be together so that they dont ruin the lives of normal,sane, and loyal couple. They should get married and shift to Shah kitchen so that together they can serve the the kingdom the forest.

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

We are very few viewers on this forum. And don't get me wrong. The opinions of non-trp audience and viewers residing outside India doesn't matter for makers. Also, there are many MaAn fans on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. If a potential reunion of the leads keeps the trps stable or leads to an increase in ratings, it means trp audience are rooting for the Mahamilan.

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

How does it matter?? Abhi dreams mei 90s ke song par dance karta hai didi ke saath..baad mei bhi yehi karna hai

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Sharm, haya, logic, science and laws sab sab sab chod aaye woh (Anupama ki) galiyaan.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

We are very few viewers on this forum. And don't get me wrong. The opinions of non-trp audience and viewers residing outside India doesn't matter for makers. Also, there are many MaAn fans on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram. If a potential reunion of the leads keeps the trps stable or leads to an increase in ratings, it means trp audience are rooting for the Mahamilan.

Meh, the number of those fans are exaggerated and there are a lot of paid PR too

Also the TRP is exaggerated too, the TRP has dropped from 4.5+ to 2.2, 2.3 now. Star has the widest reaching audience in india so they get TRP of near 2 just by having any show on their channel.

A well made show will easily get 4+ TRP.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Ek bhagone se Sagar bharne jaisa.