Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Never fell out of love that's why they divorced n Anuj went for a livein relationship for 5 years and got engaged to Shruti ? It was Shruti who was with them for 5 years n just because bhagodi is back she should leave after easting her precious 5 years ? Isn't this unfair with her ? How is it ok that one side Anuj is engaged with his consent to Shruti no matter what reason is n other side both Anuj n Upma r romancing n behaving like nibba nibbi in their late 50's..Where was this love when Anuj was using Shruti for 5 years for his daughter n was living with her ? Never seen a shameless man like him n a pathetic woman like Upma..

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Lol, Vanraj was the cheater as he was in a committed relationship. Kavya was the cheater in her marriage as she too was in a committed relationship.

Please define committed relationship.

So, are you saying, if there is no marriage, there is no cheating?

Kavya did not cheat on Anupama.

Kavya was Anupama's friend. So, if tomorrow Devika and Anuj were to be together behind Anupama's back, Devika wouldn't be wrong and nor would their relationship, isnt it? Anuj-Anupama are not in any "committed relationship" as of now and Devika is single too.

She cheated on her husband and Vanraj cheated on Anupama. Likewise Anupama is not cheating on Shrew, Anuj, yes, what he is doing is tantamount to emotional cheating as he does not have the gumption to break it off with Shrew. And his lack of guts is partly because he is being emotionally blackmailed by both his daughter and Shrew herself, and partly because he is guilty and thirdly maybe even cos he suspects he stands no chance with his ex wife.

🤔 now please define emotional blackmailing.

I understand the need to bring down a Shruti as being vile, but let's start with facts.

Shruti had a clear conversation with Anupama, alone, without any "influences". She infact showed her an attitude and denied having to do anything with them both and that she had moved on. So, she lied to her face?

She broke off the relationship, went to India alone. It was he who followed her and they are both together because he proposed marriage to her.

Shruti allowed Anupama (who she wasn't comfortable around) for Adhya's sake as convinced by Anuj. Anupama told Shruti one excuse and Adhya another, be that as it may, she was fully aware that Anuj is engaged-to-be-married to Shruti, which universally is regarded as a "committed relationship" encouraged and infact was an equal partner in their flirtatious sessions right under Shruti's roof which was witnessed by both the nurse and Adhya. This is defined as betrayal, universally.

When Shruti, realising that Anupama's presence has triggered Adhya she witnessed and her getting overly involved in matters of Her house, asked Anupama to leave which Anupama Rejected with an attitude. May I know who is she to take any decisions of overstaying Without the consent of the house owners?

Shruti is not responsible if Anuj feels guilty or whatever else. By the way, what is he guilty of?

The last of the partly reasons, I don’t agree with, if Anuj wants to stay with Shrew out of guilt or cos he wants to please his daughter, so be it. But if he is staying with Shrew considering her as a back up option cos he thinks he has no chance with Anupama, that sucks for Shrew and is not a gentlemanly thing to do. If he wants to pursue Anupama, he needs to make a clean break with Shrew. And it is best to make that break than dilly dally.
But still, we are ready to judgements on Shruti, ignoring any facts because it concerns the lead?

First calling it catfishing now arm twisting where there is none.

So, what do we call:

1. Anuj not breaking off the engagement despite being madly in love with Anupama?

2. Anupama, who broke the marriage because her priorities were questioned, never to look back in 5 years, denied any intentions of getting back and now wants the convenience of getting the life of 5 years ago? Her meeting with Adhya and Anuj was also by chance else, she would have continued the jogan, Udaan phase by herself for years to come.

Comments inline.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Committed meaning marriage and if you read my other posts and don’t just slice and dice what I have said in one post 😊 - engagement is commitment, living with one for 5 years with the understanding that it will lead to marriage is also commitment, platonically or otherwise. Anuj is not in the right here, if you read what I have written, I have time and time again said that. If he needs to pursue Anupama, he needs to be out of the relationship with Shrew.

Shrew was open and kind with Anupama and vice versa in the beginning. Whatever the reason to tar Shrew to bring the leads together, the creatives have brushed her with negative hues. The picture incident, the barging in on Anupama’s bday to invite Anupama to the wedding (Shrew herself tells Anuj she did this cos of her insecurity), changing the menu last minute just to spite Anupama, those were cheap tactics.

Emotional blackmail? Shrew telling Anuj she is alone, constantly pressing marriage, Aadhya pressuring him - they are all underhanded methods to make Anuj feel even more guilty (he should be guilty for not breaking free of the relationship with Shrew while pining for his ex) and actually perhaps hinder him from taking the right step to be clear and open with Shrew that this marriage is not going to happen.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 3 months ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Never fell out of love that's why they divorced n Anuj went for a livein relationship for 5 years and got engaged to Shruti ? It was Shruti who was with them for 5 years n just because bhagodi is back she should leave after easting her precious 5 years ? Isn't this unfair with her ? How is it ok that one side Anuj is engaged with his consent to Shruti no matter what reason is n other side both Anuj n Upma r romancing n behaving like nibba nibbi in their late 50's..Where was this love when Anuj was using Shruti for 5 years for his daughter n was living with her ? Never seen a shameless man like him n a pathetic woman like Upma..

People can be in love and still break up.

But that said, yes, I agree with you. It is totally not right to lead Shrew on especially after having her live with them for 5 years. It is not okay to use her for his daughter’s sake. It is not kosher to promise marriage and then pine for his ex wife.

Ashita5500 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I 💯% agree with you on that. And even if Anuj had felt at that initial point that Anupama was out of his life and wanted a fresh start but once he met her again and had his old feelings re-surface, he should have done the right and honest thing and broken it off with Shrew. No woman deserves to be treated as a back up. Same token if there is no love and if he doesn’t want to be with Shrew, he is not obligated to remain with her.

True that! Shruti is downright delusional to count on Anuj but isn't he the only one to give her this false hope? I can never concur with people who are holding Shruti accountable for Anuj's infidelity. It's getting ridiculous! This depravity should be studied scientifically.
Edited by Ashita5500 - 3 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Committed meaning marriage and if you read my other posts and don’t just slice and dice what I have said in one post 😊 - engagement is commitment, living with one for 5 years with the understanding that it will lead to marriage is also commitment, platonicallynor otherwise. Anuj is not in the right here, if you read what I have written, I have time and time again said that. If he needs to pursue Anupama, he needs to be out of the relationship with Shrew.

The very reason i quote and write against the statement is so that there is no question of slicing and dicing.

And you are conveniently leaving out Anupama being an equal contributor to this "relationship". How does that work? Anupama knew Anuj is in a "commitment". He is wrong in pursuing her, how is she right in persisting with it and leading him, flirting with him openly right under her friend and Anuj's fiancée's roof.

Shrew was open and kind with Anupama and vice versa in the beginning. Whatever the reason to tar Shrew to bring the leads together, the creatives have brushed her with negative hues. The picture incident, the barging in on Anupama’s bday to invite Anupama to the wedding (Shrew herself tells Anuj she did this cos of her insecurity), changing the menu last minute just to spite Anupama, those were cheap tactics.

Which photo, the same photo she BURNT down or the photo that she tore apart before leaving 5 years back?

Changing the menu at the last minute how is that anything? Yashdeep declined it, why did Anupama override her boss' decision? Had it been another caterer and Shruti would have changed the menu at the last minute would it have mattered?

Anupama was meeting Anuj behind her back or mending her dress inspite of being told otherwise or spoiling Shruti’s engagement, involving in Shruti’s household matters? What type of tactics are those?

Emotional blackmail? Shrew telling Anuj she is alone, constantly pressing marriage, Aadhya pressuring him - they are all underhanded methods to make Anuj feel even more guilty (he should be guilty for not breaking free of the relationship with Shrew while pining for his ex) and actually perhaps hinder him from taking the right step to be clear and open with Shrew that this marriage is not going to happen.

You mean the sameway Anupama keeps telling, Main kitni satayi hui hn, dukh ka aur mera saath etc.etc. mujhe dukh jhelne ki aadat ho gayi hn. Aap log khus rahiye baki Main sab sehlungi, Anuj mere nahin hain, Main kisi ki bhi nahin hn, Main kitni akeli pad gayi, Aapki khusi ke liye mae chali gayi?

Sabse zyada aansu Anupama ne hi bahaye hain woh bhi Anuj ki baahon me, iss show me woh bhi apne hi kiye ke liye.

So, you agree that she is gaslighting people for mistakes committed by her or trying to gain sympathy or emotionally blackmailing people or guilt tripping everyone she has been associated with?

Comments inline.

Also, it (the process of butchering every other character) means Anupama kisi bhi "achche insaan (kirdaar)" ke saamne tikti hi nahin hain tabhi toh sabhi (kirdaaron) ko bura banana padta hain taki Anupama achchi dikh sake.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashita5500

True that! Shruti is downright delusional to count on Anuj but isn't he the only one to give her this false hope? I can never concur with people who are holding Shruti accountable for Anuj's infidelity. It's getting ridiculous! This depravity should be studied scientifically.

Shrew if she was still the same sensible girl that she was shown to be earlier, would have kicked Anuj in the shins by now and walked out. However much she loves Aadhya, she would have told Anuj I will not marry you just to be a stand in mother for Aadhya, I am walking out on your confused and tortured emotional dealings and will be there for Aadhya if she needs me but not for you. But Shrew now has no semblance to that original Shruthi and has become clingy and delusional.

No, Shrew is not accountable for Anuj’s emotional craving for his ex wife while still being engaged to Shrew, he is in the wrong for not choosing which woman he wants to be with for whatever reason. He wants to be with Anupama cos she is his soul mate? Fine and dandy then be firm with Shrew and tell her sorry, our marriage won’t happen. Wants to be with Shrew cos Aadhya wants Shrew? Then make up your mind and cut loose your ties with Anupama and swallow your love, suppress the urge to run after your ex and miserably settle down with Shrew, maybe in time you will come to cherish that life or maybe you will forever be unhappy. Either way it is Anuj’s choice to make. He cannot sail with his feet in two dhonis (boats), that is for certain.