Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junjubi246732 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
terebin got above 1 trp in Turkish dubbed version. Its really good 🔥 Turkish fans said the channel is getting that much of trps after 2 long years which is far more than many domestic shows there Meerasim and yumhaj again making records

Originally posted by: Junjubi246732

terebin got above 1 trp in Turkish dubbed version. Its really good 🔥 Turkish fans said the channel is getting that much of trps after 2 long years which is far more than many domestic shows there Meerasim and yumhaj again making records

Yes...it's doing really well in dubbed version too and Turkish fans are loving them too...it's deja vu for us going through the hashtag...they are making VMs too

Originally posted by: Junjubi246732

That's really good. You know these days whenever i go to X and See # Yumhaj i am seeing all tweets by Turkish fans mostly. Wo to hm sy bi xiada crazy hy smiley9

Junjubi246732 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

That's really good. You know these days whenever i go to X and See # Yumhaj i am seeing all tweets by Turkish fans mostly. Wo to hm sy bi xiada crazy hy smiley9

Today's trp is 1.1 which is very more than the local series airing there. I love how Turkish fans and audience are appreciative of the dubbed version Text
Junjubi246732 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Yes...it's doing really well in dubbed version too and Turkish fans are loving them too...it's deja vu for us going through the hashtag...they are making VMs too

they are very kind and acceptable. They love meerab and Murtasim equally ❤