Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Wahaj and Yumna are barely seen in the new banner despite being the most famous stars in current times and most famous onscreen pair. Good joke.

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Wahaj and Yumna are barely seen in the new banner despite being the most famous stars in current times and most famous onscreen pair. Good joke.

Can you imagine a couple who is going to World Tour Because of Their popularity, couple who has most fan following right now in ptv ,currently trending in turkey and every day in India, Pakistan And Bangladesh are not visible in this banner. Now what to call this behavior smiley36

Last year Yumhaj banner won because many fans were part of this forum but now all left except 4,5. I think we shouldn't get bothered about this as Yumhaj popularity will not get affected by thissmiley20

Secondly, Forum banner is not true representative of ptv drama Industry. Many big names are not in the banner and its dimensions are not right. You can't see full banner. I think its made by some fans of couples who are the centre stage. I don't have problem with that as their dramas were on air in 2024. Even i voted for banner 2.I am disappointed by its final look right now.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

True. But remember where you are smiley36 I think it’s nice that other shows which aired this year are also getting some love.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

IMG_5496.jpeg

Wahaj has seen the poster smiley41 I hope he feels inspired lol

Originally posted by: tgota92

IMG_5496.jpeg

Wahaj has seen the poster smiley41 I hope he feels inspired lol

Hope so Yumhaj will give this poster in Tb2 . This poster is going to be my profile pic. smiley9

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

True. But remember where you are smiley36 I think it’s nice that other shows which aired this year are also getting some love.

Plus the banner has that family tree vibe going on. Hamza and Ayeza in the center with their kids n their kids on the side, puri ki puri saath pushti smiley17 So good representation. I like it.

I'm more disappointed that BRKRJ cover didn't made it as it's the most talked drama in here alongside jej and even in current banner Hamza Sohail is sidelined smiley19

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I'm more disappointed that BRKRJ cover didn't made it as it's the most talked drama in here alongside jej and even in current banner Hamza Sohail is sidelined smiley19

Yeah even Sajal not making it was surprising smiley36 It’s the dimensions Anika. They’re not all gonna fit unfortunately. But this banner did have more of ptv than the other one smiley20