Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

I recently re-watched Siraj sir interview with Fuschia. He mentioned that there were many scenes nooran had actually written for the episodes but they could not incorporate all scenes because the whole team was getting extremely tired all the time with shoot. I wonder what all scenes they missed to add. Personally, I think some scenes were skipped to be shot when meerasim returned from karachi to hyderabad after rohail's episode. Like they started from Karachi in the night but they reached hyderabad next day. But in the beginning of the episode, they reached Karachi the same day only right. I wish someone could write an OS on this. Also, Siraj sir said he did not had to put much efforts on YumHaj scenes because they both made it very easy for him. You know many times directors also need that push from their actors. He was appreciating the efforts of all the actors of the show.

Edited by WinterBreeze - 2 days ago
WinterBreeze thumbnail

-----

WinterBreeze thumbnail

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi everyone.. I know I'm late but watched TB only last month.. There are few queries that I have and don't know where to post it.. 

What actually happened after the infamous episode.. Show has gone down the drain after that infamous episode..? 

Was it actually MR Or they changed the plot after supposed backlash? 

If not MR and if it was mutual then why meerab left him and returned only before qubool hai? Also had she returned some 10 mins late would have he remarried successfully then.. ? 

I wanted to know if anybody gave explanation for this maybe the writer or director.. Story seemed so off after the infamous episode and how i wish meerab had confessed her feelings and they United mutually.. 

Edited by Swathi.A - 2 days ago