Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

This entire wedding photoshoot of theirs is amazing

It felt so real. The colors and everything. Yumhaj looked so breathtaking❤️ I hope S2 also has these kind of preparations

And that Murtasim ki dulhan veil was so beautifully thought out.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

It felt so real. The colors and everything. Yumhaj looked so breathtaking❤️ I hope S2 also has these kind of preparations

It's gonna be bigger and better!

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

https://x.com/SeeItInMyWay/status/1837133515739238652

I never realised this parallel. I feel like we will discover more when we rewatch the series.

M e e r a s i m

A lot of girls hate this trend. It’s symbolic of Meerab losing her entire identity and being reduced to just Murtasim’s wife. Which I found to be a really nice touch. It’s what she was mad about - losing everything including her name and identity and just being his wife

https://x.com/SeeItInMyWay/status/1837133515739238652

I never realised this parallel. I feel like we will discover more when we rewatch the series.

M e e r a s i m

Maa Begum was right when she said she’s your Hum Palla (equal) smiley36

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

A lot of girls hate this trend. It’s symbolic of Meerab losing her entire identity and being reduced to just Murtasim’s wife. Which I found to be a really nice touch. It’s what she was mad about - losing everything including her name and identity and just being his wife

Yea I just wished we had gotten Meerab pov.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAJAtFIiTcD/?igsh=MXU0NDJucGVmNThnMg== kadwani look super happy and is hyping sun mere dil and it’s wahaj second biggest project with 7th sky after terebin. They all are looking excited for smd release and happy with response. If this also become hit show like tb then kadwani wahaj asad trio will be considered as hit trio with all the projects ishq jalebi fitoor tere bin and now sun mere dil

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Yea I just wished we had gotten Meerab pov.

Sure. But for me Yumna’s acting and expressions did the job. She brought her A game to the show and has admitted that it was one of her most challenging roles ever

Each and every single expression tells you how Meerab feels for him. This is why good actors can drastically elevate a script so much