He must be like, look at all our shoots being made new all over again smiley36

Posted: 7 days ago

Idk these awards but theek award diya hai lol

https://x.com/yumhaj_admirer/status/1834186982916063332?s=46

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 6 days ago

It’s getting me excited for Lux Awards 🥳 One because I can’t wait to see YumHaj and team TB to collect their much deserved awards! And two because YumHaj will be reunited and we get to see them together celebrating their massive achievements 😊 just praying that they win 🤲

Originally posted by: crystal30003

It’s getting me excited for Lux Awards 🥳 One because I can’t wait to see YumHaj and team TB to collect their much deserved awards! And two because YumHaj will be reunited and we get to see them together celebrating their massive achievements 😊 just praying that they win 🤲

I’ve kind of stopped caring about ptv award other than just entertainment value? I would rather them do another tour together than win an award to be honest because the content we got was so amazing smiley42

And generally awards are unpredictable anyway. Last year Arsalaan naseer walked away with best actor so you kind of start questioning things lol. Sure Yumna and Bilal ones made sense but some wins were kind of bizarre. The process needs work and refinement.

Mere liye already Yumna Wahaj are a benchmark in terms of popularity, chemistry, off screen bonding… so if they do end up winning anything it’s just a plus. Wahaj Waise attend nahi kerta awards smiley36

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

smiley37smiley42

M E E R A S I M

Extra words here

Would want yumna to wear nose ring in TB 2 and wahaj to have curled moustache...

Glad that wahaj didn't use his murtasim look elsewhere...he went back to murtasim look before tours so want him to maintain that look in TB 2 too