Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Tere Bin posters were really good, each poster depicting different emotion and how fans used to wait for it to decipher what the poster depicts and predict based on that

Tere Bin posters are so hot and beautiful❤️ so hypnotizing. I wonder if Tere Bin2 will ever be able to top it.

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Tere Bin posters are so hot and beautiful❤️ so hypnotizing. I wonder if Tere Bin2 will ever be able to top it.

The ones Geo has released for other shows post Tere Bin have been a bit cringe for me. Don’t like the Mannat Murad ones. Or the Jaan Nisar ones. Even Ishq Hua has weird poster.

Hopefully Geo gets its mojo back by TB 2 😂

He always owns Tere Bin whole heartedly and is proud of it. And I feel this is one of his favorite scenes. It was a great one too. His range was amazing here

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

The ones Geo has released for other shows post Tere Bin have been a bit cringe for me. Don’t like the Mannat Murad ones. Or the Jaan Nisar ones. Even Ishq Hua has weird poster.

Hopefully Geo gets its mojo back by TB 2 😂

Maine dekha nahi..dekha ho tho bhi I do not remember them honestly. They can at least release the TB2 poster na. Jee lengein kuch aur dinn 😂🥲