Users

Frequent Posters

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago
Zaroori nahi ke Siraj ul Haque hi direct kare. Geo might change director

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

This is exactly what I was fearing for. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai with more delay. I especially was fearing Siraj moving to other projects. It’s looking like production is delaying it, God knows for what reason. Yumna Wahaj seem to be ready. Kadwani can just FO. I will not be surprised if this man will come up with news of scraping the show altogether.

2025 mai shoot hoga tho, with editing and all, the show will only air towards end of 2025, basically Im guessing it will be tentative 2026 by the time TB2 airs. What shit mahn!

Such a damn fantastic pair of Yumna-Wahaj and we are not even getting to see them again sooner in a acting project.

We can't do anything in this matter. Kaddu uncle is playing with Tetebin fans. Don't know why there is so much delay 😢

Wahaj and yumna said year end shooting will start so let's see plus it's a mega project for geo so maybe that's why pre-production taking time

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Wahaj and yumna said year end shooting will start so let's see plus it's a mega project for geo so maybe that's why pre-production taking time

Yahan SMD ki koi khair khabar nahi, tum log ess ki tension le rahe ho? 😂

Yar it will happen don’t worry. The whole tour this was asked about relentlessly and Yumna Wahaj reassured everyone that it is happening soon. Personally bhi when I talked to them they made it clear that it’s being prepped. Have faith in them and production. And money and how much Kaddu uncle loves to make more of it 😂

Originally posted by: SarmadKhan99

Zaroori nahi ke Siraj ul Haque hi direct kare. Geo might change director

Director will be Siraj for sure. Maybe he will do this project before TB. Fine by me. Bus TB Acha hona chahiye even if it comes end of next year

This thread omg

I would pay to see this show

https://x.com/soulasad07/status/1829605651024355608?s=46