Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Ma Begum was right about them being Hum Palla 👑

https://x.com/xxyumhaj/status/1828734201614479831?s=46

Edited by tgota92 - 23 days ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 22 days ago

Apparently Siraj is directing some drama with Mehwish hayat and Ahsaan Khan so I guess the wait gets longer.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Apparently Siraj is directing some drama with Mehwish hayat and Ahsaan Khan so I guess the wait gets longer.

Finally Mehwish is coming back in Dramas after 8 years smiley41

Posted: 21 days ago

If Siraj started shooting new drama then there are no hopes of terebin till the end of 2025 or mid 2025. Can't wait that long smiley19

Yumna Wahaj khuda ka wasta Koi or drama ya project kar lo smiley19smiley19

Edited by Virgo27 - 21 days ago
WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

If Siraj started shooting new drama then there are no hopes of terebin till the end of 2025 or mid 2025. Can't wait that long smiley19

Yumna Wahaj khuda ka wasta Koi or drama ya project kar lo smiley19smiley19

This is exactly what I was fearing for. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai with more delay. I especially was fearing Siraj moving to other projects. It’s looking like production is delaying it, God knows for what reason. Yumna Wahaj seem to be ready. Kadwani can just FO. I will not be surprised if this man will come up with news of scraping the show altogether.

2025 mai shoot hoga tho, with editing and all, the show will only air towards end of 2025, basically Im guessing it will be tentative 2026 by the time TB2 airs. What shit mahn!

Such a damn fantastic pair of Yumna-Wahaj and we are not even getting to see them again sooner in a acting project.