Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

#Epiosde 225

Finally after watching the episode I am  happy ....☺️☺️

No marriage is happening for sure ....

I just love Shristi she is the star of the day,  such a foolish lady ..

Always spoiling the happiness of her daughter . The marriage would have happened so smoothly as these two would just do  eyelocks and stand there ...Her monologue in the starting ...I would spoil Jhanak's life same like her how she spoiled Urvashi's .

I would show you , your status and I did that .Jhanak you are dying of  jealousy seeing Arshi and dont try to hurt my daughter in the last minute , mine and my login ki nazar will be on you...I didnt let your mom win over me and I spoiled her life ...Now its your turn as you cant defeat my daughter.   ( I dont understand why these were written ) 

The girl who could easily have rejected signing the annulment paper is jealous of Arshi ..

The girl who always praised Arshi and  even convinced  Anirudh to apologise to Arshi is jealous of her .

The girl who took all the insults when she had proved she has the  courage to oppose is jealous of Arshi .

The girl who never asked for her haq inspite of being married to her daughter's fiancee is jealous of her ..

And this girl would harm your daughter after gifting her life to your daughter.

Just the thought of nobody can win over Shristi Mukerji .. what an evil lady she is .

...She is much clear about Anirudh not having feelings for Arshi ,but still she will let her daughter marry him rather than make  her understand....What a disgrace to motherhood !!!!

Karma does exists ..she spoiled  her sister's  life and how life planned its fate and  destiny. Unknowingly its through  Jhanak and Anirudh she is going to face the punishment . Does she love Arshi more or her ego. Definitely both . Her plans to hurt a young girl who sacrificed her life for Arshi would definitely backfire. A girl who always wished the best for her sister inspite of  insults and taunts in return , fate cant be that cruel to her .

Life is indeed a drama...We plan , we arrange ,but destiny has its way.

The groom whom was least interested in his own rasams.The groom who is constantly gazing another girl when he is about to tie knot .The entire scene from where Anirudh entered the house to the garland was so beautiful. The gaze of the groom on Jhanak.....

So finally madam Shristi  noticed it ...like finally. She had  to openly divert the groom's attention for his own welcome  ..what a pity marriage it is ....

Her monologue of I have done my duty ..What a beautiful girl she, Jhanak ,  ...she is keeping her mom's grace intact with her sacrifice. There can be no one beautiful in this world than her. Inspite of knowing she will be left alone in this world she was ready to let go her life . I so love her. 

The pain in her eyes when he is about to make Arshi wear the garland ...For a moment I felt she will stop him from doing that..

I hope she falls weak and just stop him from getting married to another girl leaving her all alone. She needs him . 

Instead of thinking a part of me will remain always with you , why aren't you trying to win her back , Anirudh....its still not tooo late , than never.

I loved Appu di and Lallan ( I hope that is the name ).Minton too.

So more plots on the way including a Jhanak career and Shristi and Urvashi flash back..

Better than asylum court room ...

Tick tick tick ....will it happen tomorrow 

Spaming all as its my routine ..

Me too happy and relaxed after today's episode 😌 

Balkey mujhe maza aya πŸ˜…

xnbstar thumbnail

#Epiosde 225

Always spoiling the happiness of her daughter . The marriage would have happened so smoothly as these two would just do  eyelocks and stand there ...Her monologue in the starting ...I would spoil Jhanak's life same like her how she spoiled Urvashi's .

I would show you , your status and I did that .Jhanak you are dying of  jealousy seeing Arshi and dont try to hurt my daughter in the last minute , mine and my login ki nazar will be on you...I didnt let your mom win over me and I spoiled her life ...Now its your turn as you cant defeat my daughter.   ( I dont understand why these were written ) 

The girl who could easily have rejected signing the annulment paper is jealous of Arshi ..

The girl who always praised Arshi and  even convinced  Anirudh to apologise to Arshi is jealous of her .

The girl who took all the insults when she had proved she has the  courage to oppose is jealous of Arshi .

The girl who never asked for her haq inspite of being married to her daughter's fiancee is jealous of her ..

Just the thought of nobody can win over Shristi Mukerji .. what an evil lady she is .

...She is much clear about Anirudh not having feelings for Arshi ,but still she will let her daughter marry him rather than make  her understand....What a disgrace to motherhood !!!!

Karma does exists ..she spoiled  her sister's  life and how life planned its fate and  destiny. Unknowingly its through  Jhanak and Anirudh she is going to face the punishment . Does she love Arshi more or her ego. Definitely both . Her plans to hurt a young girl who sacrificed her life for Arshi would definitely backfire. A girl who always wished the best for her sister inspite of  insults and taunts in return , fate cant be that cruel to her .

The groom whom was least interested in his own rasams.The groom who is constantly gazing another girl when he is about to tie knot .The entire scene from where Anirudh entered the house to the garland was so beautiful. The gaze of the groom on Jhanak.....

So finally madam Shristi  noticed it ...like finally. She had  to openly divert the groom's attention for his own welcome  ..what a pity marriage it is ....

Her monologue of I have done my duty ..What a beautiful girl she, Jhanak ,  ...she is keeping her mom's grace intact with her sacrifice. There can be no one beautiful in this world than her. Inspite of knowing she will be left alone in this world she was ready to let go her life . I so love her. 

The pain in her eyes when he is about to make Arshi wear the garland ...For a moment I felt she will stop him from doing that..

I hope she falls weak and just stop him from getting married to another girl leaving her all alone. She needs him . 

Instead of thinking a part of me will remain always with you , why aren't you trying to win her back , Anirudh....its still not tooo late , than never.

So more plots on the way including a Jhanak career and Shristi and Urvashi flash back..

Indeed, she is ❀️ Bahut bara dil chye hota hn isklye.

She really deserves Ani's love wo bhi jaldi se ❀️

Anjaan wo abhi k uska Rab usko uski Mohabbat ke hawaly karega aj...πŸ’―

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I so knew you were going to write today after the episode..

Beautifully written...

I so loved the last scene, after so long I was actually emotional for both of them...

@Bold - even I felt, she is just going to stop him, she is on the verge, though, I know she won't do anything like that but her inner voice was reflecting on her face & in her eyes on that moment...

I just hope marriage Will be stopped by Ani now instead of any bakwas rukawat as now is the time... The way he was looking at her at the time of Varmala, I really don't know why he is going ahead? 

Shrishti, well it will be fun to see the open Tashan between Her & Ani now, as today she clearly admitted she destroyed Urvashi's life in her monologue, then she witnessing Ani not bothering about her daughter & she planning something for Jhanak... For sure Ani & Shrishti are going to collide very badly...

It was really a beautiful episode after So long...

Their eyes were just on eachother, for eachother ❣️❣️

#Epiosde 225

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Me too happy and relaxed after today's episode 😌 

Balkey mujhe maza aya πŸ˜…

Now we can  party really ....🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ§πŸΏπŸ©πŸ«

xnbstar thumbnail

Now we can  party really ....🍻πŸ₯‚πŸ§πŸΏπŸ©πŸ«

Kal pakka done πŸ₯³ tan tanna taannnn πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#Epiosde 225

Beautifully written. smiley20

Will post my thoughts after I watch the last scene people are mentioning in the EDT. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I so knew you were going to write today after the episode..

Beautifully written...

I so loved the last scene, after so long I was actually emotional for both of them...

@Bold - even I felt, she is just going to stop him, she is on the verge, though, I know she won't do anything like that but her inner voice was reflecting on her face & in her eyes on that moment...

I just hope marriage Will be stopped by Ani now instead of any bakwas rukawat as now is the time... The way he was looking at her at the time of Varmala, I really don't know why he is going ahead? 

Shrishti, well it will be fun to see the open Tashan between Her & Ani now, as today she clearly admitted she destroyed Urvashi's life in her monologue, then she witnessing Ani not bothering about her daughter & she planning something for Jhanak... For sure Ani & Shrishti are going to collide very badly...

It was really a beautiful episode after So long...

Their eyes were just on eachother, for eachother ❣️❣️

Wow Sampada , you knew I would write ....Thankyou for knowing me ....❣️

Yes after so many days this was a beautiful epiosde .There was no one between them ..just the two..she spoke volumes today..and I hope he gets her .....

Same like you...after she looked at him and he holding the graland ...I so wanted him to back off...

The director was too good in executing this episode ..really gave the feeling she will stop and his hesitation looked  like he will back off....but nothing will happen ...

What more does these two want to know they cant live without each other ...

I hope they show the infront between him and Shristi rather than he going mute due to guilt 

But looks like it will be Minu who will support her and now more gang members in good Basu ..

Appu , Minu , Lallan...Choton and the rest .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Beautifully written. smiley20

Will post my thoughts after I watch the last scene people are mentioning in the EDT. 

The garland exchange scene was superb.....well executed ...πŸ’•πŸ’•

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold - cause Ani was back today, not completely but yes he is coming around...

I so want it to be Ani to actually go & shield her infront of Shrishti...

But maybe as per Promo it will be Minu.. let's see how they going to unfold it ...

But I still wish for Ani to back out from this marriage, nothing will make more sense than this...

Wow Sampada , you knew I would write ....Thankyou for knowing me ....❣️

Yes after so many days this was a beautiful epiosde .There was no one between them ..just the two..she spoke volumes today..and I hope he gets her .....

Same like you...after she looked at him and he holding the graland ...I so wanted him to back off...

The director was too good in executing this episode ..really gave the feeling she will stop and his hesitation looked  like he will back off....but nothing will happen ...

What more does these two want to know they cant live without each other ...

I hope they show the infront between him and Shristi rather than he going mute due to guilt 

But looks like it will be Minu who will support her and now more gang members in good Basu ..

Appu , Minu , Lallan...Choton and the rest .

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

@Bold - cause Ani was back today, not completely but yes he is coming around...

I so want it to be Ani to actually go & shield her infront of Shrishti...

But maybe as per Promo it will be Minu.. let's see how they going to unfold it ...

But I still wish for Ani to back out from this marriage, nothing will make more sense than this...

Yes this track will be complete if he stops it ...

But that wont happen ....they wont do that sadist writer