Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

armaan jail mein....dadi will ask sanjay to take him out...and sanjay may have to use that divorce is pending...πŸ˜‚

mazza aa jaaye then to.....tit for tat...πŸ˜‚

LMAO. Imaging Sanjay having to reveal his own kartoots . Awesome hoga.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I honestly do not understand what they are trying to do with Ruhi. Having her understand that she neglected the situation of her own family in her stubbornness, and making her focus on her family and its finances is a good step. However, I do not know what her interactions with Armaan and Abhira supposed to achieve. 

ruhiko career and pyaar dono chahiye...Abhira ki tarah...πŸ˜‚

career mein uska interest nahi tha....pyaar ko usme interest nahi tha...

to situation tricky ho gayee hai ab...πŸ˜‚

woh iss simple situation ko simple tareeke se hal kar rahi hai taki...simply,  simple sa armaan uska ho...and uska simple armaan pura ho...πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: India_TV

yesss...i m loving the abhira armaan madhav triangle.....this is so much better......teenon ka banter is such a light hearted one...but dealing with such a real life and relevant scenario.....

ruhi ne abhira ko kaha...kya tum and armaan khush rah paayoge ek saath...u 2 r so different..PARVARISH  farak haiI...he is SIMPLE ,serious and family oiented......

to armaan she said.....she is not Abhira, jisko baby sit karna pade...soemthing on those terms..when armaan asked her to take care..πŸ˜‚

i m happy in some way...ki ruhi abhi interfere kar rahi hai...when they r still resolving their issues.....i want armaan and abhira, both to know how evil ruhi is...

somehoe i think madhav knows ruhi is not a good girl.....jaise manisha does not like her much.....may b because ruhi is a yes maam to dadi...πŸ˜‚

@ Bold , ha parvarish ka farak humne ne bhi dekha hai na , marrying Rohit so she can stay with Armaan ,wishing her husband died so she can have beech ke rastha with her jeth ,planning ,plotting manipulating ppl for her selfishness and here Abhira gave up everything her love ,her marriage for the ppl she loves. 

crossed all the lines of besharmi and begged a man to marry her though he said he loves someone else . smiley36 Yehi parvarish ki baath Kar rahi hai babhi? Abhira was living all alone after she left PH but never lost her self respect. Abhira got the best parvarish from her mamma. 

Edit dig at Gen3

Edited by WildestDreams - 19 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Rooh is trying to get her creativity mind back 

to design jewelry but kept remembering Armaan bezzati smiley37

I don't even know why she even stop to talk to him smiley39

Armaan seem to forgotten what he did until Abhira

mention rooh

Haha Funny GIF - Haha Funny Laugh GIFs

fyi whtf was that big certificate of graduation lol, baby sa ise apne saat kaise lejayegi....

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I can become such a well wisher of Ruhi.. Let her resurrect Gk business single handedly, marry and have a happy married life.. πŸ₯°

Just keep her manipulations away from Ar- Ab😑. Ab will be more prone to her now because of her own misgivings, her guilt in Ru marriage matter( like she said today things were not fair to Ruhi)  which will increase after Rumaal revelation and Ak lineage ( maybe thinking if not for her confession Ar and Ruhi would be happily married and she came in between) 

abhi I am thinking ruhi just went that way .. she will come back and see Arman changing clothes in the road and will start leching at him 

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So true but things you mentioned happen in k drama as indian tv is obsessed with sacrificial lamb as female lead

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

fyi whtf was that big certificate of graduation lol, baby sa ise apne saat kaise lejayegi....

Bewakoof hai na , Jo certificate banwaya wohi leke jayega, anyway he is literally living outside Madhav and Abhira’s house πŸ˜‚ babhi ke job leke rakha haismiley36 ,acha Hua Madhav ne jail mein daal diya 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

@ Bold , ha parvarish ka farak humne ne bhi dekha hai na , marrying Rohit so she can stay with Armaan ,wishing her husband died so she can have beech ke rastha with her jeth ,planning ,plotting manipulating ppl for her selfishness and here Abhira gave up everything her love ,her marriage for the ppl she loves. 

Parvarish mein begging bhi mufth mein mila hai babhi ko , running behind married ppl begging them for love and getting REJECTED babhi crossed all the lines of besharmi and begged a man to marry her though he said he loves someone else . smiley36 Yehi parvarish ki baath Kar rahi hai babhi? Abhira was living all alone after she left PH but never lost her self respect. Abhira got the best parvarish from her mamma.

Yeh sab Toh lusty ruhi ki parvarish and lineage ka kamal hai ..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. unbroken female lineage of running after married men and killing off first husband .

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loji

Armaan bahar aya guilt se toh abhira ki shuru ho gyi...

smiley44

Pls someone tell them that how bhsbhiji prepared and planned all these things...

That how she knew abhira loves armaan and sabotaged her confession, how she manipulated dadi against abhira..

How she was always behind armaan while he was married to abhira..

Why her kartutein is being not addressed..

I think in future it would be abhura jo gaaliyan kha rahi hogi..

Jaise ab armaan ne khayi hai..

Par ek cheez common hogi and that is ruhi..

Yeh ruhi uski sister hai vo armaan se pyaar karti thi. 

Next sacrifice would be of abhira..

Baki bhavana I trust you..

That atleast you would not disappoint..