Im loving the dressing of abhira now it's so simple n cute 😍 

When I see it in pics I hate it but when I watch the episode 

it doesn't look bad but like you said simple and cute 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Can I say my most fav person from last few days is Madhav smiley14. Am loving how he is giving reality check to his  useless son who is still not realising the seriousness and trying to Woo and manipulate Abhira to make her say YES without actually dealing with the real situations ,what’s his plan if Abhira says yes ,did he forget he forced her to sign the divorce papers and they r not wife and husband anymore , how will he deal with his maa and esp his Dadi who hates Abhira and doesn’t want her in that house , he didn’t disclose the divorce to deal to any other family members yet.  He has a long way to go ,he needs to realise how serious this situation is and what if he have to chose btwn Abhira and his family ? Is he ready to give up one of them ?? 

Though am loving this track and Armaan’s cute antics ,Madhav ,Armaan’s fun banters but it’s not going anywhere until he realises the actual seriousness , his mistakes and ready to face the consequences. Somehow from the start I always felt these 2 will not get divorced like previous seasons couple ,there could be small separations but no divorce. So as Madhav said once they come together they will always be together facing all the hurdles. 

I don’t mind if they want to drag this track ,they can make babhi reveal 2 min noodles to Abhira and Abhira should start hating Armaan smiley15 

Exactly. I'm loving this romantic Armaan, strict Madhav and all. But Armaan is not understanding what the real issue is at all. His love confession is not going to erase the countless wounds and pain Abhira suffered. Not being in love or not realising it was the least of Armaan's mistakes. He has committed sins towards the poor girl. Till the day he doesn’t understand that and make amends, he's still Abhira's biggest culprit. And he needs a proper plan for their future. What exactly is he planning to do once he gets Abhira's acceptance? Does he think his criminal Dadi and psycho mom is waiting with open arms to welcone Abhira back? Without proper answers to these questions, Armaan is only complicating the situation further. He needs to start acting like a lawyer and not a lovesick nibba. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. But pehle lets enjoy a little more of majnu sa. Its too cute. Eventually though, I agree that he needs to address the question of what he's gonna do when Kaveri clearly says no to him-Abhira , Abhira as bahu. He knows how much she hates (not dislikes but actual hate) Abhira. 

Rishma1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Ruhi girl got her brains n Career back the moment Armaan left her life She was a responsible great granddaughter n was involved in their business before his entry in her life n now when he left She is back on track Atleast now she should realise how much miserable her life would have been had she married that man Lucky her Writers helped her get rid of the biggest obstacle in her life Now is the time to cherish this rare opportunity to freedom n happy life because once the writers want to create drama n problems in others life She'll be unlucky n busy unnecessarily again
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yes. But pehle lets enjoy a little more of majnu sa. Its too cute. Eventually though, I agree that he needs to address the question of what he's gonna do when Kaveri clearly says no to him-Abhira , Abhira as bahu. He knows how much she hates (not dislikes but actual hate) Abhira. 

yah thode din Toh pls fun Kar lete hai .. toxicity stretches like elasticity.. and lightness is short lived 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

When I see it in pics I hate it but when I watch the episode 

it doesn't look bad but like you said simple and cute 

Haina kuch din ki liye on bhari frocks sy jaan chooti 

Originally posted by: Aadi04

but why did they steal Ghum ka BG music .. since it is from S2 .. I am just chuckling 

if it was gustakh nazrein …. Ya Anjane rishte …. I would have screamed and 😱 

They took " Kadoos man " from " Kadoos jasoos"smiley37....stealing is not a new thing all of them copy each other 

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Armaan is serious, that one statement sums up what importance should be given to her gyaan ki mothi smiley37

Abhira really needs to go back to her old avtaar soon to tell her to “keep your gyan ki moti to yourself and I can totally see your gaslighting behind your rondu face”.

I am not liking Abhira is sympathetic towards her. Her common sense should have told her already during the wedding planning how come someone loves jeth so much within few days of marriage talk.  There is more to it.

Makers don’t change the core character of Abhira and make her sympathetic towards her for the sake of making the FL great.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : Aisa kuch kabhi nahi dikhaya. She was not that courageous ki jab jab problem aye tab tab uss jagah par khade raho, dekho, socho ,situation ko face karo type act karti. Mostly woh hamesha sach chupa kar jagah chod kar nikal leti thi jab jab diverse situation aye tab since her teenage or early adulthood aisa dikhaya tha. 

Jab mann kare tab ghar aana and jab diverse situation lage tab nikal lena yehi scene uska dikhaya tha kyunki woh aarohi se badi obsessed thi and uske paas dimag bhi nahi tha, usko lagta tha rishta jodne ka sirf ek he way hai ki bina head tail ka kuch bhi 'sacrifice" kar lo so jo tumko aj dislike karte hai kal like karne lagege and jiske sath tumhari vibes nahi milti hai usko bhi tumse pyar ho he jayega. So she tried it with aarohi but iss sab se wohi pagal dikhti thi.  

@mods : Since goenkas and akshara both are part of these season too, I am talking about their equations and situations which was there years back.

today's jewelry designing to ruhi is a past connection from s1. Naitik, ak, gayu were all in this jewelry business and designing them. Gayu had jewelry exhibition in Switzerland . Kartik was working with Singhus business. When gayu got that Swiss project she kept her own show in udaipur for which basi ak was the model. Manish is a big shot and had bigger business than singhus when they introduced him they showed. Kartik joined his family business after his shadi with naira. Naira did jewelry designing in one track when manish had heart attack so she used to help kartik first later families exhibited the jewelry for their sales. Mihir hired her as designer for a wedding from brides side. After so many yrs the reference is done through ruhi as its in our blood and she did designing of jewelry course. She is showing that from kartiks side family she has a career in that and helped family business. 

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today's jewelry designing to ruhi is a past connection from s1. Naitik, ak, gayu were all in this jewelry business and designing them. Gayu had jewelry exhibition in Switzerland . Kartik was working with Singhus business. When gayu got that Swiss project she kept her own show in udaipur for which basi ak was the model. Manish is a big shot and had bigger business than singhus when they introduced him they showed. Kartik joined his family business after his shadi with naira. Naira did jewelry designing in one track when manish had heart attack so she used to help kartik first later families exhibited the jewelry for their sales. Mihir hired her as designer for a wedding from brides side. After so many yrs the reference is done through ruhi as its in our blood and she did designing of jewelry course. She is showing that from kartiks side family she has a career in that and helped family business. 

Yes in today's episode when they mentioned about jewellery designing, muje first 2 seasons ki yaad aa gayi thi. Maheshwaris were hotelier. Singhanias and goenkas in diamond business. Mihir track was reason of naira-kartik separation/divorce. So glad to see jewellery business is back this season after season 1 & 2.