I want a spin off of this show from POV of Vanraj

Smita87111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello everyone, I am a silent reader of this forum and I absolutely love all the comments here.

So the thing is, I watched the new episodes first and then started the old episodes. If I had watched the earlier episodes first, I would have found Vanraj absolutely wrong, but not now after finding out what Anupama is capable of. Vanraj at least tolerated Anupama for 17 years without any extramarital affair . Anupama and Anuj did the same whenever they got the chance.

In the one year of Anupama and Vanraj's married life that we have seen, she has made blunders repeatedly, like selling her ornaments for a ring, signing papers worth 20 lakhs without reading them, and then pleading to Rakhi, among other things.

I am sure Vanraj didn't start his EMA with Kavya out of nowhere. It may have begun with him venting to her about how dumb Anupama was and how he was putting up with her daily. It's not like he didn't try to change Anupama. He tried and failed every time. Even Baa looked more presentable than Anupama. He was in a loveless marriage for 17 years and found a like-minded person who could understand him. I just want to know more about how tough his life was being with someone like Anupama.

I mean, Anupama was mentally with Vanraj while married to Anuj. Anuj is having an affair while engaged to Shruti. People who are justifying Anupama and Anuj for their affair should also sympathize with Vanraj.Afterall he is a much more interesting character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Good idea . . Hope makers are listening … vanraj can start by seeking liberty mata ka aashirvaad .

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ew no ache pita spinoff please. Imagine just how many times you'll hear his "Vanraj shah is BACK" mentally in his head alone. smiley39It'll be both the starting and ending of each episode đź’€

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Among all the cheaters of this show I sympathise with vanraj the most. Cause it's the only character that faced repercussions for cheating. Not only his wife cheated on him, he is being judged for not fathering his wife's child with another man. As much as I hate Anupama, I don't wish to watch another show where extra marital affair is justified or portrayed in not so negative light. Vanraj could have vented openly in front of his family and divorced anupama. He could have hired anupama as a nanny/caretaker/maid post divorce. Or he could have simply let anupama stay in that house considering how shameless she is, she wouldn’t have minded. If he didn’t want a divorce he could have persuaded anupama to be in an open marriage. Infidelity is not justified under any circumstances. Just cause anuj and anupama have not been loyal in relationships, doesn’t mean vanraj has the right to cheat.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can't even blame anyone. Lomdi ko baar baar haathi kahoge toh ek na ek din shayad log lomdi ko haathi maane bhi lagenge. smiley36