Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i will not blame ruhi completely here as marriage is between two people rohith himself left her without confronting her. We have movies like hum dil de chuke sanam where there was similar scenario but ml was sane enough to take good decisions and confront her rather than tieing her in loveless marriage but rohith even after knowing ruhi and armaam are in wrong path instead of trying to tell them that they are doing wrong with both AB and him he decided to let them continue their EMA and he left the house. 

So i consider all 3 characters are faulty. 

Ruhi who decided to betray rohith post marriage 

Armaan who did not stopped marriage even after knowing rohith will not be happy and promising her bhabhi to keep her in heart  

Rohith for gifting ruhi to armaan without even thinking about ab and his family. He just proved himself as unfit for marriage. As marriage only stay strong if people share things than escaping from situation.

Rohit repeatedly asked ruhi about her problem..it was she who ghosted him..till he himself found out he asked to her but she was mumm all the time..

Also what kind of pain will a man go through when his wife and brother cheat on him..

I would say it was perfectly fine on his part wanting to be away from this infidelity for a short time...but he decided to return and set her free..it was fate that played with him..

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Arman didn't even use to speak a word against his favourite dadisa now he did all this so let's see what all he will do for ab uska character mei growth hona hi hei.

Being spineless is his main trait..

Once abhira accepts him, he will pull her into Poddar house and start worshipping his dadi saa...

Even before he made so many promises only to leave Abhira at every chance when she need him..

Edited by Sushma_00 - 21 days ago
PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

In india leaving a girl on mandap is still considered as terrible thing. Irrespective of what could be the scenario. Many parents save lots of money just to see their daughter getting married and settling down.  These things can make parents to end their life too. 

In this season they are trying to use poverty to represent poor families as for rich families shadi tootna is not a big deal. Goenka's had no money still they put all their money just to see their daughter marry and settling down. If armaan wanted he could have cancelled it beforehand. 

Ruhi continuing with her marriage i do not think ppl will treat it as big deal as many families in india who come from poor background marry for their families by keeping their love aside. 

Yes ruhi going behind armaan post marriage is wrong but armaan is equally part of that as taali sirf ek haath se nahi bajthi. If ruhi was dancing armaan was holding her. If ruhi was touching him armaan was letting her to touch. If ruhi was destroying rohith's life armaan let her to do that. When armaan was irritated with ab for hiding charu truth tbh it looked funny to me. If Ab was destroying charu's life by hiding charu's truth then armaan destroyed rohith's life by hiding their truth. All three are equal in that sense. 

If he had gathered some courage during ruhi time atleast multiple lives would have saved. But he kept on playing with multiple lives.

He is only thinking about himself not about anyone else. He left his family and a person whom he promised and kept in delusion for a girl he met 1 year back. 

So there is no guarantee that if tomorrorw something happens he may leave ab too. He is just a people pleaser. 

Half of Goenkas  fortune and wealth came from Singhanias especially Naira. And Goenkas have the audacity to use Akshara's inheritance to fund Ruhi's wedding.  How disgusting.  

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

Half of Goenkas  fortune and wealth came from Singhanias especially Naira. And Goenkas have the audacity to use Akshara's inheritance to fund Ruhi's wedding.  How disgusting.  

no idea about that but Ruhi's mother has worked as a doctor for 6 years so she has enough corpus for her daughter and i guess it was mentioned ruhi was helping goenka's in their buisness so she has wealth earner from her hardwork unless they show that goenka's wealth is from singhania i do not want to assume that. 

Wel I've seen & heard a lot of cases where marriage was cancelled at the last moment due to several reasons. Ye rishta walon ko haldi mehndi Sangeet ke function karne ka chance chahiye hota hai bas , chahchi chacha ko nacho Nana Nani ko nacho, it serves no other purpose...in s1 marriages actually went through ( except naksh I think ) , n record has been increasing....

it's obvious when the divorce didn't finalize , even if marriage happened , it was illegal. It was a sham already 

Ideally it should have been ruhi or manish g who should have called off the marriage , instead she is insisting on a loveless marriage as a last ditch attempt  smiley39 here she's not ready to let go of him when he is shouting I love abhira I love abhira n we expect Arman to tell her before , as if  she would actually understand and back off at any given time ! She won't & the family would continue to blackmail him 

Edited by Krinya - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

But weren't Goenkas shown to be super rich when introduced much more than Singhanias??

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

In reality think about it..that groom would have been beaten and forcibly married to the bride by all relatives ..Groom cannot just escape smiley37 we see such news daily..

lmao smiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

Being spineless is his main trait..

Once abhira accepts him, he will pull her into Poddar house and start worshipping his dadi saa...

Even before he made so many promises only to leave Abhira at every chance when she need him..

promises are made to be broken 🤣

Wigwali is biggest culprit here..

Agree . When the kids go astray it is the parents duty to bring them back on proper road but here this lady just hid evrything from MG and never stopped Ruhi and instead tried to scare Ar. Even during Gangaur when Ar/Ab were going strong the witch threatened Ar. She was equally responsible for pushing Ar to take wrong steps. And now she is saying get out. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Rohit repeatedly asked ruhi about her problem..it was she who ghosted him..till he himself found out he asked to her but she was mumm all the time..

Also what kind of pain will a man go through when his wife and brother cheat on him..

I would say it was perfectly fine on his part wanting to be away from this infidelity for a short time...but he decided to return and set her free..it was fate that played with him..

direct communication is really important in a relationship atleast when the relationship has no love. Rohith and Ruhi’s marriage was arranged marriage i felt he should have asked her directly rather than going round and round as when she can ignore her husband whom she has married to then how he can expect her to catch the hints as she hardly is interested in him😄

Yes it was important for him to take a break. But he should also think about others. As it was not just his life which is spoiled but it was 4 life that was getting impacted. What if his brother plays with life of both the girls and leave them pregnant. AB's marriage was deal marriage so she has not consummated her marriage but if it was a normal marriage armaan in his guilt trip can do SR with both the girls by saying "Beta man main ladoo phoota" smiley17

Since both girls were not crossing their lines as ab fell in love in the end and since ruhi wanted to become mrs armaan poddar both are saved atleast.