Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 21 days ago

Today Charu said Rubi bhabhi is so nice she cares for am .. well Ruhi was also married to Rohit .. she loving Armaan and having feelings for him while staying in the house as Rohit’s widow is wrong 

Armaan should question her .. tomorrow when I die will krish R Ruhi because she’s akeli and so acchi abd Parivar loves her .. or will Aryan step up 

if he says clearly I see her as Rohit’s wife and not my wife .. I find it nauseating that I have to marry her .. will vidya marry Manoj and show me how to do it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Today Charu said Rubi bhabhi is so nice she cares for am .. well Ruhi was also married to Rohit .. she loving Armaan and having feelings for him while staying in the house as Rohit’s widow is wrong 

Armaan should question her .. tomorrow when I die will krish R Ruhi because she’s akeli and so acchi abd Parivar loves her .. or will Aryan step up 

if he says clearly I see her as Rohit’s wife and not my wife .. I find it nauseating that I have to marry her .. will vidya marry Manoj and show me how to do it 

Charu bhi roohi jaisi he hai, matlabismiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Charu bhi roohi jaisi he hai, matlabismiley36

Loose character..she will also swing between her husband and brother in law 

Originally posted by: Aadi04

exactly.....armaan should have said all these dallelen...initially....ki he sees ruhi as rohit ki wife and cannot marry her.....baat khatam ho jaati...

but bhaishaab was angry with abhira...and wanted to show his anger by agreeing to marry ruhi....to bhugto...😂

both ruhi and armaan have agreed to marryw ith total wrong intentions....ruhi married rohit to stay close to armaan....armaan agreed to marry ruhi....as he was angry with abhira....😂

waise...yeh inka kal kab aata hai....haldi ke pehle din kah rah the kal shaadi hai...haldi wale din...precap mein ...it is said kal shaadi hai...😂....its like If Tomorrow Comes.... or Will tomorrow come???😂

Tum shaadi Karke side kick ho jao ya shaadi na karo..Jo bhi ho tum buktho armaan..

This mental pressure you are in now is what u deserve for being such a pushover..

Even an LKG kid can manipulate you..enjoy the result of all manipulation..

Im having so much fun to see you drenched in alcohol smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

exactly.....armaan should have said all these dallelen...initially....ki he sees ruhi as rohit ki wife and cannot marry her.....baat khatam ho jaati...

but bhaishaab was angry with abhira...and wanted to show his anger by agreeing to marry ruhi....to bhugto...😂

both ruhi and armaan have agreed to marryw ith total wrong intentions....ruhi married rohit to stay close to armaan....armaan agreed to marry ruhi....as he was angry with abhira....😂

waise...yeh inka kal kab aata hai....haldi ke pehle din kah rah the kal shaadi hai...haldi wale din...precap mein ...it is said kal shaadi hai...😂....its like If Tomorrow Comes.... or Will tomorrow come???😂

You said it right .. Armaan was angry with Abhira .. about how the divorce happened.. and could not process ..

there was a simple clean way to get out of this mess by saying .. he sees Ruhi as His younger brother’s wife .. 

She is equivalent to Charu and Kiara in his eyes .. and that’s why he has been protective about her .. it is not possible for him to marry her .. right in front of all elders .,

he could have also said in his heart he feels Rohit will come back .. and he does not want to kill this belief .. how will he face Rohit .. he could have told .. Ruhi can marry krish instead 

He could have said I am happy Ruhi you are ready for settling down .. I am sure we will find a good match for you .. just like we are doing for Charu 

Edited by Aadi04 - 21 days ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

If krish dies, Ruhi will marry Aryan. If he too dies, then Ruhi will kill Kajal and marry Sanjay. Sanjay will then kill Ruhi and marry Kaveri. And with this his dream of taking over the Poddar Law firm will be fulfilled.

Edited by Lostin90s - 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

If krish dies, Ruhi will marry Aryan. If he too dies, then Ruhi will Kajal and marry Sanjay. Sanjay will then kill Ruhi and marry Kaveri. And with this his dream of taking over the Poddar Law firm will be fulfilled.

Still a better story than this triangle 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Selfish charu and Obsessed Roohi are perfect team of bhabhi-nanand smiley40 no wonder unki aapas mein banti hai.

Writers, please keep baby sharma away from these madcaps

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Charu is ungrateful ,she deserve no love from her father as she is same as her father and double dholki as her mother