Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 22 days ago

Yes as i mentioned ruhi pursuing armaan post marriage was wrong but i came across a clip where ruhi decided to give her marriage a chance. But before that Rohit left i guess. Not sure what's the context of that clip but yes some ppl take wrong decisions marry someone just for silly reasons and they keep them in the marriage where there is no love.

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

P nanu -nani know everything still only blamed Armaan and what about ruhi..she is kaveri poddar 2 ... they both can go any level below for their selfish desire and ego

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes as i mentioned ruhi pursuing armaan post marriage was wrong but i came across a clip where ruhi decided to give her marriage a chance. But before that Rohit left i guess. Not sure what's the context of that clip but yes some ppl take wrong decisions marry someone just for silly reasons and they keep them in the marriage where there is no love.

Yes but Rohit asked her so many times ..but she totally kinda ghosted him after marriage and even refused to properly talk to him..had she told him she needs time atleast he would have stayed...seeing her close/free to armaan only broke him and he felt betrayed and left..she treated him like his existence dint matter at all..

There is a saying in tamil kan ketta aprom suriya namaskaram ( which means after becoming blind doing Surya pooja in the morning while not doing it when your eyes are good..it's an idiom )..

Originally posted by: Supervampire

P nanu -nani know everything still only blamed Armaan and what about ruhi..she is kaveri poddar 2 ... they both can go any level below for their selfish desire and ego

Wigwali is biggest culprit here..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yes but Rohit asked her so many times ..but she totally kinda ghosted him after marriage and even refused to properly talk to him..had she told him she needs time atleast he would have stayed...seeing her close/free to armaan only broke him and he felt betrayed and left..she treated him like his existence dint matter at all..

There is a saying in tamil kan ketta aprom suriya namaskaram ( which means after becoming blind doing Surya pooja in the morning while not doing it when your eyes are good..it's an idiom )..

i will not blame ruhi completely here as marriage is between two people rohith himself left her without confronting her. We have movies like hum dil de chuke sanam where there was similar scenario but ml was sane enough to take good decisions and confront her rather than tieing her in loveless marriage but rohith even after knowing ruhi and armaam are in wrong path instead of trying to tell them that they are doing wrong with both AB and him he decided to let them continue their EMA and he left the house. 

So i consider all 3 characters are faulty. 

Ruhi who decided to betray rohith post marriage 

Armaan who did not stopped marriage even after knowing rohith will not be happy and promising her bhabhi to keep her in heart  

Rohith for gifting ruhi to armaan without even thinking about ab and his family. He just proved himself as unfit for marriage. As marriage only stay strong if people share things than escaping from situation.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sushma_00

This!!!

He will ruin everyone's life because of his confused nature...

Also leaving at mandap is the worst thing one can do....When he had multiple chances from after realizing his love but he woke up at Mandap...Also , there is no garauntee that he will stand by Abhira

Arman didn't even use to speak a word against his favourite dadisa now he did all this so let's see what all he will do for ab uska character mei growth hona hi hei.

Anu234 thumbnail

See they will give ar character growth so he will have to prove himself worthy of abhira.

Anu234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Armaan is spineless, and got courage only at the last step as wahan kuch aur nahi ho sakta tha. 

Though this is still better than marrying and then realising feelings for other girl and pinning on that other girl (probably fl) while his wife is besides him. This is shown in many serials and is the most pathetic track ever.

Ar aur ruhi almost same situation mein the but ek ne apne spouse ki aur khud ki puri life barbaad kari aur dusre ne kuch din. Galat dono hi the.

Ar ne ek baar himmat ki par ek do din mein vo fir palat jaayega.

Ar ko khud ko abhira k layak prove karna hoga taki aage jakar voh usko support kare and na palte esliye redemption track aayega 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

What is the best way to jilt your bride? In person, by eloping ahead or maybe sending a message or a mail ? Rishta writers have a PhD on the topic  …have they been consistent with the guilt-tripping though ..food for thought lol

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

What is the best way to jilt your bride? In person, by eloping ahead or maybe sending a message or a mail ? Rishta writers have a PhD on the topic  …have they been consistent with the guilt-tripping though ..food for thought lol

Ideally Rishta watchers have a PhD too, ye alag baat hai ki we suffer from selective amnesia! smiley37 Jab hum chahein we support ML abandoning PL on the altar, jab hum chahein, the PL (who I also believe didn't deserve it but did have it coming because of her foolishness) is more right than the ML who can apparently do nothing right!!