Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

wow that's a fine looking fam. and dad looking bestsmiley36don't know much about them tho

Originally posted by: Purple5

mahesh Babu is 6’2?

He looks shorter to me

My brother is 5'11. When my brother met MB ,my brother  noticed he looked  taller than my brother and my brother said MB is 6'2 and much more good looking in real than on onscreen/movies.

Many people follow such strict diet even some common people.But the thing is Genetics play a part too.Some people like MB,Siddharth(South wala Siddharth) etc., looks 25.It must be in their Genes too.

My brother looks 12 years younger to his age.I look 10 years younger to my age....(Lmao).And there are many such people who swallow their age without showing it on the surface😄.

OtherExamples....Rekha,Trisha,Shraddha,Aishwarya (Aishwarya until few years back) etc., looks 15 years younger to their age.

Drishti Dami, Jennifer winget are other examples.

Edited by Newbird - 22 days ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she got the looks after her dad. namrata is still very pretty. girls look good when they possess the looks of their beautiful moms.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

I know right..

But the thing is, everyone who is in showbiz (not only actors) and can afford to do everything highlighted in bold doesn't end up looking 20 years younger than their actual age.. I think Akshay Kumar is into similar stuffs and he does look great and fit for his age, but no way does he look like the older brother of his son..

Mahesh Babu is either a vampire (Edward Cullens who never gets old) or does something beyond what the world already knows and I need to know what only he knows..smiley37

I concur that being fit (especially in advancing age) is a lot of hardwork and those who put on the needed efforts deserve all the appreciation.

BTW are you into fitness ??

Aah yes I am into fitness …I love learning abt wellness in general and implementing it …

lol …mahesh is also blessed in more ways than one ….his trainers say he naturally has a very boyish look so he never ends up looking old no matter how much fat he loses ….

I truly think namrata is his biggest superpower … she takes care of everything for him to the point that….all he has to do is go to work, come back home and spend time with fam…she does his taxes, investments, properties, brand deals, looks after kids and their schoolwork and their diets, plans their vacations…she’s savvy as hell and one of the main reasons mahesh managed to amass all that wealth ….his family was debt ridden and even tho his dad was a superstar, they werent the best examples of personal and financial discipline ….

So imagine having that kind of a support system in a partner …I think everyone will age well when they don’t have to worry abt anything 😂

Mahesh really lucked out with namrata…

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I always wondered - how did Namrta from bw ended up with mahesh babu from south movies industry? Did she work in tollywood movies? Had no idea about it 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She is pretty. Donno about "soooo" part lol 

Mahesh defo aged like fine wine! 

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 21 days ago

Omg the genes. All of them look gorgeous. Absolutely stunning 

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

Aah yes I am into fitness …I love learning abt wellness in general and implementing it …

lol …mahesh is also blessed in more ways than one ….his trainers say he naturally has a very boyish look so he never ends up looking old no matter how much fat he loses ….

I truly think namrata is his biggest superpower … she takes care of everything for him to the point that….all he has to do is go to work, come back home and spend time with fam…she does his taxes, investments, properties, brand deals, looks after kids and their schoolwork and their diets, plans their vacations…she’s savvy as hell and one of the main reasons mahesh managed to amass all that wealth ….his family was debt ridden and even tho his dad was a superstar, they werent the best examples of personal and financial discipline ….

So imagine having that kind of a support system in a partner …I think everyone will age well when they don’t have to worry abt anything 😂

Mahesh really lucked out with namrata…

beautifully said 👍

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I always wondered - how did Namrta from bw ended up with mahesh babu from south movies industry? Did she work in tollywood movies? Had no idea about it 

As far as my knowledge she worked only in 2 Telugu movies I guess:

1)Vamsi movie with MB and 2) Anji movie with chiranjeevi.

I did find her more prettier in Anji than in Vamsi.

https://youtu.be/r_nn7I8huRE?si=ZaRQ_gV37BUUHMgo

https://youtu.be/USUmBzsdA2g?si=T_-15k-WvPyVOXVt

https://youtu.be/JqwPUfQM4rg?si=zDFw4WyUH4H169JA

https://youtu.be/fjUnCNJQvOU?si=B70IW8lT9I2HyAFY

I heard that MB and Namrata fell in love when they were doing Vamsi movie