Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

This is her YouTube channel,she looks like a doll here

https://youtu.be/cem7wIHXoWs?si=FmC_ca_m1ucTjjc3

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Me too … but wow, reading about his diet gave me a mini meltdown from sheer deprivation.
This guy lifts weights and sprints for an hour and a half at top speed every day? I got an overuse injury just thinking about it.
And to think he's in his 50s? No, he is NOT human!

lol during an interview once, a tv host put curd rice, burgers and fries in front of him and he was like ….oh curd is dairy- I don’t eat that….burger is gluten so no…and don’t eat fries and the host asks how long has it been since he had any of these and he said 10 years 😳😳😂

He also used to be a chain smoker but quit after he had kids I think…I dunno how he has the lung capacity to run so much despite smoking for most of his 20s…but even ram charans uncle who used to be mahesh’s neighbour said mahesh used to run for hours together at high speed on the treadmill every day …

He used to train with hrithiks trainer (Kris gethin) until the last few years …I think he still occasionally trains with him along with namrata…

Him , ram charan and nagarjuna are the three most genuinely fit ppl in Telugu …not talking six packs and bulky muscles …but they just have bodies that have had healthy and disciplined lifestyles for years 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

lol during an interview once, a tv host put curd rice, burgers and fries in front of him and he was like ….oh curd is dairy- I don’t eat that….burger is gluten so no…and don’t eat fries and the host asks how long has it been since he had any of these and he said 10 years 😳😳😂

He also used to be a chain smoker but quit after he had kids I think…I dunno how he has the lung capacity to run so much despite smoking for most of his 20s…but even ram charans uncle who used to be mahesh’s neighbour said mahesh used to run for hours together at high speed on the treadmill every day …

He used to train with hrithiks trainer (Kris gethin) until the last few years …I think he still occasionally trains with him along with namrata…

Him , ram charan and nagarjuna are the three most genuinely fit ppl in Telugu …not talking six packs and bulky muscles …but they just have bodies that have had healthy and disciplined lifestyles for years 

Oh, having six pack abs might indicate low body fat, but it doesn't necessarily speak to your endurance, flexibility or overall health. So I absolutely see your point.

It would be interesting to know what he actually eats with such a strict diet. that's some interesting info though, thanks for sharing.

Maybe one day I'll get as disciplined as him. Well, a fraction of it …  a small fraction. a very tiny fraction.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

It would be interesting to know what he actually eats with such a strict diet. 

Breakfast: Flavoured air with still water. Black coffee without poison (I mean sugar). 

Lunch is unsalted chicken stock with a side of air fried nothing.

Dinner is zucchini noodles and a big bowl of lettuce on the side smiley36

Diet plan by: Rulati Diwekar

Edited by Daebak - 23 days ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Daebak

Breakfast: Flavoured air with still water. Black coffee without poison (I mean sugar). 

Lunch is unsalted chicken stock with a side of air fried nothing.

Dinner is zucchini noodles and a big bowl of lettuce on the side smiley36

Diet plan by: Rulati Diwekar

and smell some burger and fries for snacks in between. Sounds about right to me. 🙂‍↔️

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

and smell some burger and fries for snacks in between. Sounds about right to me. 🙂‍↔️

Not allowed to smell. Can watch videos smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

lol a lot of his co actors and himself give the goss in interviews on YouTube 

He eats no dairy,no gluten…weight trains and does crazy ants of cardio (apparently runs non stop at top speed for an hour and a half).visits world class spas like kamalaya every year for their expensive as hell detox programmes …

Visits Dermats, …he apparently belongs to the “easily puts on weight” body type so he watches his diet like a hawk
I’m sure it’s a lot of work to look like that…namrata is also similar o believe …but good for them …I appreciate ppl who put in an effort into their fitness 

I know right..

But the thing is, everyone who is in showbiz (not only actors) and can afford to do everything highlighted in bold doesn't end up looking 20 years younger than their actual age.. I think Akshay Kumar is into similar stuffs and he does look great and fit for his age, but no way does he look like the older brother of his son..

Mahesh Babu is either a vampire (Edward Cullens who never gets old) or does something beyond what the world already knows and I need to know what only he knows..smiley37

I concur that being fit (especially in advancing age) is a lot of hardwork and those who put on the needed efforts deserve all the appreciation.

BTW are you into fitness ??

Edited by bashful_moon - 22 days ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

While I agree with being fit and healthy 

But come on yaar zindagi ek baar milti hai kabhi kabar fries nahi khaya toh kya jiya 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Newbird

She looks tall,almost as tall as her Father whose height is 6'2. That makes her look older to her age otherwise her face looks young and appropriate for her age.

mahesh Babu is 6’2?

He looks shorter to me