Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Mahesh Babu should be starting seminars on unlocking fountain of eternal youth..

He looks just a couple of years older than his son..

Such pretty family..

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed a gorgeous family.Mahesh smiley42

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think this was very sweet of her.smiley32

Entertainment 

Meet Mahesh Babu’s daughter Sitara who donated her first salary of Rs 1 crore and is a star in the making.

A popular star kid who is already an Internet sensation. She is none other than superstar Mahesh Babu’s daughter, Sitara Ghattamaneni. Read to know more about her! 

Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar's daughter, Sitara Ghattamaneni will turn 12 this year. The power couple’s little princess is now a big girl. Known for her confidence and girl-next-door vibes, Sitara enjoys a huge fan following on social media. 

At this tender age, Sitara has already achieved fame and success. She landed her first project when she was just 11. Sitara appeared in an advertisement for a popular jewelry brand and reportedly, she earned a whopping amount as her first salary which she donated to charity.

Sitara also made it to Times Square during the same period. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Mahesh Babu should be starting seminars on unlocking fountain of eternal youth..

He looks just a couple of years older than his son..

Such pretty family..

lol a lot of his co actors and himself give the goss in interviews on YouTube 

He eats no dairy,no gluten…weight trains and does crazy ants of cardio (apparently runs non stop at top speed for an hour and a half).visits world class spas like kamalaya every year for their expensive as hell detox programmes …

Visits Dermats, …he apparently belongs to the “easily puts on weight” body type so he watches his diet like a hawk
I’m sure it’s a lot of work to look like that…namrata is also similar o believe …but good for them …I appreciate ppl who put in an effort into their fitness 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pathaka

lol a lot of his co actors and himself give the goss in interviews on YouTube 

He eats no dairy,no gluten…weight trains and does crazy ants of cardio (apparently runs non stop at top speed for an hour and a half).visits world class spas like kamalaya every year for their expensive as hell detox programmes …

Visits Dermats, …he apparently belongs to the “easily puts on weight” body type so he watches his diet like a hawk
I’m sure it’s a lot of work to look like that…namrata is also similar o believe …but good for them …I appreciate ppl who put in an effort into their fitness 

Me too … but wow, reading about his diet gave me a mini meltdown from sheer deprivation.
This guy lifts weights and sprints for an hour and a half at top speed every day? I got an overuse injury just thinking about it.
And to think he's in his 50s? No, he is NOT human!

Originally posted by: sandiab

Kids these days look too old. Is she really 11 years old? Very pretty girl though and she looks like her dad

She looks tall,almost as tall as her Father whose height is 6'2. That makes her look older to her age otherwise her face looks young and appropriate for her age.

She was soo cute in Red dress.. *Kaala teeka*

https://youtube.com/shorts/U6sMEJ8lsXk?si=SCXi07XtFdsVeykS