Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

Had her friend's circle been full of Caucasians, I would have have replaced Muslim with Caucasians.

Nothing wrong in having friends from any background or race. Whole of South America has people with mixed race. If people from diff ethnics live in a society together, mixed race, inter-faith marriages and friendships can happen.. You can have fake people in you live too from any ethnic or background...

I understand but Muslim isn’t a race

So being Muslim doesn’t particularly specify which race a person belongs to, it just means the person follows Islamic religion. And I won’t go into detail but most of these bollywood walas aren’t very particular of any religion so I don’t think just having a Muslim name makes them a practicing Muslim, same case for all Hindus etc

I just didn’t get the context of saying most of her friends are of Muslim background

Is her family against her being friends with fake people or Muslims? If former understandable, if latter that’s highly bigoted

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

For anyone who doesn’t want to click the link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8og5phIoBR/

I hope they are happy together! God bless! If family isn’t happy they can go cry in the corner somewhere

Purple5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

The brother could have easily said "No comments", faltu mein ruining it further for her.

35+ bandi apne life ke decisions bhi na le? And marriage is always a risk. It could be her best decision in life, she'll be happy and content. And in case galat decision bhi niklta hai toh the family can then support her.

Joblessness has given a lot of nallas free time on the Internet.

exactly!! Marriage is a risk no matter if it’s arranged or a love marriage

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Wishing them both happiness and a blessed life togethersmiley27

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

For anyone who doesn’t want to click the link.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8og5phIoBR/

Beautiful. One of the most good looking couples i have seen in recent times.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Outlander22

I think Sonakshi family disapproved of the relationship from beginning. May be they have been trying to convince them and gave up. So the sudden announcement came, family went in panick and to show that everything is good, at least the parents put up a show.

Its very immature and childish on her brothers part to not show up for their only sister wedding. She is not some dudh piti bachhi who doesn't know right or wrong. Even if they think he is a wrong guy, they tried explaining to her and she didn't listen so now just stand by her so she knows she has people to go back to if indeed she made the wrong choice.

THIS!! You should always be able to count on family, specially during bad times. And family should always stand by you, specially during bad times. Her brothers’ action is basically telling her she’s on her own now. Thank god she still has her parents. And we’re all speaking hypotheticals anyway. They’ve been together for seven years. No reason to think they won’t live happily ever after.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Purple5

exactly!! Marriage is a risk no matter if it’s arranged or a love marriage

Han, as if there's some guarantee k parents ke choice ke bande ke saath it would be a HEA.

And even if turns out to be the wrong decision, toh bhai she's a mature adult, uski hogi accountability. And she was trying to convince them since years toh outright disrespect bhi nahi hai. Your job as a family is to be there for her, be it in happy times or sad moments.

Aisa toh hai nahi ke inke family mein kabhi kisi ne koi galat decision lia hi nahi hoga.

Edited by trouble_006 - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well, Kush Sinha claims he was there, he just didn’t walk in front of the media. His wife was there with his parents so yea this makes sense. I guess it was just Luv Sinha who’s being a party pooper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8o3tfXoUE0/

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Parents were also not going to attend, the last minute turnaround is just for show. The father is an MP from TMC/Mamata's party. High command se order aya to reign in the drama and show his happy face otherwise they were going to ditch as well.

THIS!!!! It is because he is a TMC MP now.

Her parent's presence seems very last minute and just for show which is why you could see cold vibes she was giving her Dad.

Since her brotherss are not bound by any political party affiliations they did not have to turn up for show.