Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

What are the kids going to learn after watching all this?

I can’t even blame Ansh for saying ‘dadi heroine ki tarah jinke upar ja giri’ 😂

Tamashah kids don't have a good future anyway because of the toxic environment they're growing up in. Look at how Makkhi and Doshu turned out to be.

Anss could become a gunda/mawaali. Considering he has the precious genes of Jhuli and Anuraj smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

One request

Please post all your views on X and tag Rajan Shahi and the show so that they may see.

don't reply people your wish but at least post your views, this serial is seriously very very dangerous for young teens watching and idolizing the character anupama.

kuch kuch baate jo beech beech mei kabhi kabhi bolte hain unko chod kar iss serial mei kuch bhi seekhne jaisa nahi hai.

Sharing views on X is not my cup of tea.

I only browse X from my personal profile to read what’s being talked about, I share my views on this platform because it has like minded people here, X is very toxic can’t tolerate all that negativity and abusive language by stans, and the more we tag the makers or talk about them on X, the more happy these people get. From what I understand Rajan Shahi is one egoistic man who would love to shove down the most criticised aspects down your throat, so there’s absolutely no use of sharing views there or tagging them, they enjoy negative publicity too and there are actually many users who tag them everyday and don’t get any response.

And from what I understand, its not just young teens but married women and even some guys who support Anupama or MaaN like crazy. I don’t know what’s the thought process behind this crazy blind following but its insanesmiley39

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What do you expect from a woman who “still” comes like a maid on time to Shah house everyday, these folks were enjoying their banter and having breakfast aur ye subah subah tapak badi bin bulayi mehmaan apni bun bulayi saheli ke saath aur aate hi bachchon ke saamne badtameezi shuru! Jinke ghar mein aati hai, unhi se badtameezi karti hai, unhi pr hukum chalati hai aur apne decisions thopti haismiley39

https://x.com/amrinbanu164274/status/1800041155893322136?s=46

waah! Lajwaab!!! Slum dwelling rowdy number 1 in a saree smiley32smiley37 Progressive show indeed.
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What do you expect from a woman who “still” comes like a maid on time to Shah house everyday, these folks were enjoying their banter and having breakfast aur ye subah subah tapak badi bin bulayi mehmaan apni bun bulayi saheli ke saath aur aate hi bachchon ke saamne badtameezi shuru! Jinke ghar mein aati hai, unhi se badtameezi karti hai, unhi pr hukum chalati hai aur apne decisions thopti haismiley39

https://x.com/amrinbanu164274/status/1800041155893322136?s=46

I understand Shah House Gundon ke Adde se kam nahin hain, but 2 baatein

1. Gundon ke yaha jaana hi nahin chahiye

2. Gundon ke saath rehkar gundagardi karke Tameez ka bhashan nahin dena chahiye.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am in disbelief that the character we all sympathized with, once upon a time and wished her to have a happy ending is the one who is now being showered with choicest adjectives.smiley35 I tend to look for the best gaali that will not get me banned. smiley24 At this rate, I might turn into a rowdy! smiley18smiley44

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I am in disbelief that the character we all sympathized with, once upon a time and wished her to have a happy ending is the one who is now being showered with choicest adjectives.smiley35 I tend to look for the best gaali that will not get me banned. smiley24 At this rate, I might turn into a rowdy! smiley18smiley44

Don't be so hard on yourself and just say that she personifies dignity and self-respect. Because saying that is like an abuse for her slavish, doormat self (not applicable in non-tamaShah settings though. There the hypocrite displays enough ghamand and tevar to put anyone to shame, all while resting on the laurels of her mediocre cooking skills aka cockroach undhiyu biryani) smiley37

1281577 thumbnail

Poor Pari is being punished for the sins committed by Anuj, Anupama, Toshu, Kinjal and Aadhya. Anuj should not have married Anupama given the latter's pre existing bonds with toxic Shah's. Anuj had also adopted Aadhya without consulting Anupama and also Anuj did not weigh the pros and cons. Anuj should not have married Anupama and also should not have adopted Aadhya.

Kinjal had ignored repeated warnings from Rakhi ji and married Toshu who was a xerox copy of Vannu and was cheated with Toshu's infidelity when she was pregnant. Toshu had put both Pari in danger when goons armed with guns threatened to kill Kinjal and Pari.

Not only this, the shameless and ungrateful daughter Kinjal had idolized Anupama who had humiliated Rakhi ji during the Loan Tamasha when she should have cut off all ties with Anupama for humiliating Rakhi ji. Rakhi ji would definitely have supported Kinjal if she had divorced Toshu given that the rich business woman Rakhi ji is and Kinjal was also financially independent atleast on paper. Kinjal who idolizes the creator of Cockroach Biryani is shamelessly staying with that cheater Toshu.

I have began to like Rakhi ji's character even more even though I started watching the show much later. Rakhi ji is not a villain but Vannu, Baa and Anupama are the villains. Even Vannu and Baa along with Anupama have humiliated Rakhi ji so many times but the shameless Kinjal did not speak a word when Anupama announced that Kinjal will not visit Rakhi ji any more. Rakhi ji was staying with Pramod for Kinjal's sake even though she was cheated so that Kinjal could have a father when she grew up. Rakhi ji was the boss even though she was staying with Pramod. The way Rakhi ji had emerged stronger, independent, rich and successful business woman is an inspiration and role model for every women.

Anupama can neither be an inspiration nor a role model to any woman. I hate Anupama's character but I like Rakhi ji's character.

If I were to describe Anupama, I would describe her as a woman whose 2 weddings ended in a divorce. While Vannu was responsible for 1 divorce, Anupama had become Vannu to Anuj and was responsible for the other divorce.

Kinjal is Rakhi ji's worst enemy. Rakhi ji would not have imagined that she was pregnant with her worst enemy.

Edited by prachetas2211 - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Kaan Sacchi Mein Pakk Gaye #IYKYK

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kaan Sacchi Mein Pakk Gaye #IYKYK

Need a repeat of this scene but irl this time tame smiley17

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Need a repeat of this scene but irl this time tame smiley17

I have began to like Malti Devi ji's character even more after this scene. Malti Devi Ji would be ashamed to see how ungrateful her son Anuj and Bahu Anupamaa are. Hasmukh and Malti Devi Ji deserve their own spin off show. #DukhTi
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 4 months ago