Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Can someone tell me where is the growth? What has she learnt?

Main sab sab sab sambhalungi, ex pati bhi ke chakkar me sab kuch haath se choot gaya aur 5 saal jogan banke rehna hua.

Ab bhi sab sab sab sambhalna hain🤦🏻‍♀️. Nothing and None can help her.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I too hated the way she was talking to Adhya, rudely pushing her cheeks, calling her Ms.Adhya Kapadia. Why are they showing this on national TV?

on the same note, I don't like how Ansh is given his dialogues (this is my area...) to sound like a goonda. The whole sanskari family sits and laughs at his lines? This is national television aired at prime time in India?smiley44smiley22

Its pretty convenient to say that Aadhya is being manipulated by Shruti while fact is Shruti never instigated Aadhya against Anupama, all she has asked is to keep a watch on Anuj, because of Anuj’s own behavior and doings, fair enough!

But very conveniently its ignored how Vanraj keeps manipulating Ansh, sometimes against his own mother, or Titu, later Anupama and Ansh is a pretty much a pampered and spoilt child, he still behaves himself when reprimanded or told the right thing but not long before he becomes another Toshu, and the language comes from this family, jahan Baa jaisi ganda bolne wali Par-Dadi ho, Vanraj jaise Gunde Dadaji, Anupama jaisi bachchon ke saamne badtameezi karne wali Dadi, wahan bachche aur kya seekhenge.

I didn’t find Ansh’s words any cute yesterday, it was badtameezi with his so called Phui. Thankfully these kids don’t understand the difference between biological and adopted yet or illegitimate for that matter, else Ansh would bully both Ishani and Mahi like anything.

Even Toshu was instigating Pari against Aadhya today when Pari informed him that it was Aadhya who took her to the store room.

And Anupamaa had previously also addressed Aadhya as Ms Aadhya Kapadia when she had saved her from goons, when Aadhya ran away from the house, she said nahi hu main kisi ki Maa, nahi banna mujhe Maa and as soon as Anuj came she went quiet and played victim. Today also Anuj was not present so she said all sorts of nonsense, not that Anuj would support Aadhya but she loves playing bechari bullied Maa infront of Anuj.

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Ab tasalli se bol sakte hain ki 26 saal ka rista, 19 saal ke Mayke par bhaari pad hi gaya.

Have we seen Kanta behave how Anupama the BESHT Maa is behaving even after Anupama's soooo many kaand and running to her to help only to forget her in the first opportunity?

Her language and behaviour were more poised and even when she reprimanded Anupama and here.

Infact same goes for Kinjal. 10 saal ka rista, 21 saal ke Mayke par bhaari pad gaya.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I too hated the way she was talking to Adhya, rudely pushing her cheeks, calling her Ms.Adhya Kapadia. Why are they showing this on national TV?

on the same note, I don't like how Ansh is given his dialogues (this is my area...) to sound like a goonda. The whole sanskari family sits and laughs at his lines? This is national television aired at prime time in India?smiley44smiley22

What else do you expect from criminal Shahs. Jo bhi sab inko normal aur sanskaari maante hai kya unke gharon mein bhi aise hi battameezi, taane-gaaliyaan, sadakchaap harkatein, besharmi, dhong, gunda gardi, EMAs etc etc chalte honge??

People here and around idolise Anupamaa (slave of) Vanraj Shah as some great woman but this is actually a mother who raised two criminals yet has the gall to lecture the whole world smiley32

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Can someone tell me where is the growth? What has she learnt?

Main sab sab sab sambhalungi, ex pati bhi ke chakkar me sab kuch haath se choot gaya aur 5 saal jogan banke rehna hua.

Ab bhi sab sab sab sambhalna hain🤦🏻‍♀️. Nothing and None can help her.

She has learnt to be better at gaslighting and manipulation. Her do kaudi ka Baap - dhongi domukh would be so happy with her growth and progress. smiley9

Also, she learnt to make fusion dishes like cockroach undhiyu biryani

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

she said nahi hu main kisi ki Maa, nahi banna mujhe Maa and as soon as Anuj came she went quiet and played victim. Today also Anuj was not present so she said all sorts of nonsense, not that Anuj would support Aadhya but she loves playing bechari bullied Maa infront of Anuj.

Toh mat ban na Maa. Maa banke kya ukhaad liya? Your two kids are literal disasters who disrespect you all the time. And you were mostly their unpaid maid, cooking and cleaning for them. Kaisi ghatiya parvarish di hai that they only cause trouble and hurt others. TamaShahs ki unpaid maid banne ke alawa iski koi bhi capability hi nahi hai.

And Aadhya ki Maa toh ye kab thi? Kabhi time toh tha nahi bacchi ke liye. Aur fir abandon karke 5 saal Jogan bankar baith gayi thi. Uske Baad bhi she has met her by accident not really intending to.

Leave aside her professional career full of failures. On the personal front, she is a big jeeero. Pata nahi kis baat ki akad hai iss jaahil gawar matkewaali mein???

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AAMP

I will love to watch that show 😂😂

No no.. grown up Aadhya should be the actor who played MaaYa.. RG nahi sehen hogi re baba 😂

if you think Rajan chacha letting her go 🤣🤣 she won't go until she's winning and getting into mla mp something

And this time Rajan can't badmouth her too. Even if she's behaving bad offscreen

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I am sorry if there are any RG fans, but let me say this today, also it will be a long rant so please thoda jhel lena, I tried to filter my comments as much as possible for so many days, but now its too much I guess.

can they please remove/replace RG pleaseeeee, her acting, her body language, her everything is getting intolerable now.

The way she speaks as if saying "I am the one, the only one" is pathetic, many of you may disagree with me, but I think she is improvising so many things and in that process her acting is getting annoying. She is even improvising the dialogues I guess.

I tried to shift the blame on the character for so many days, but the acting itself is getting annoying, she is the fl we should have sympathy and love for her, but just see in this forum except 3-4 people no one is in support of this character, chalo dialogues/writing is pathetic I agree, but her acting and way of speaking makes it even worse.

Also I think she has actually started believing that she is like "anupama" and tries to behave like her only, may be her PR has tod her to do this or she is herself doing all this I don't know, but bas, its too much noww.

I may get reported but I wanted to say this for so long but thought to let it go lekin aaj socha bol hi deti hoon, for me more than this character this actre is getting annoying, rather I should say that her acting is making the character annoying.

accha, in contrast if you see old Pakhi then you will get angry on her, you will feel like slapping that old Pakhi, but this new acter playing Paakhi uska I am not sure what to say, again if you see then the acter playing vanraj is doing a decent job, I don't know the acter's name, but just see, Vanraj's character should annoy everyone, uske character se gussa aana chahiye, people should hate vanraj and that's what is happening, I mean people are hating vanraj, jiska matlab acting acchi hai aur writing bhi acchi hai.

but anupama jo female lead keliye we should feel sympathy lekin vo ho kahan raha hai, ulta gussa aa raha hai.

OK off topic, have you seen RG doing vote dene jane kaa appeal, have you seen the way she was saying "jana hai matlab jana hai" jo bola vo chodo, jis tone mei vo bol rahi thien naa, sach mei vo toh mai responsible citizen thi isiliye vote dene chali gai, agar naa hoti toh bas inke bolne kaa tareeka dekh kar hi naa jati, aaise bol rahi thien jaise sabki mausi ho.

Again sorry for the long rant, thanks agar kisi ne himmat karke yahan tak padh liya ho toh.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Toh mat ban na Maa. Maa banke kya ukhaad liya? Your two kids are literal disasters who disrespect you all the time. And you were mostly their unpaid maid, cooking and cleaning for them. Kaisi ghatiya parvarish di hai that they only cause trouble and hurt others. TamaShahs ki unpaid maid banne ke alawa iski koi bhi capability hi nahi hai.

And Aadhya ki Maa toh ye kab thi? Kabhi time toh tha nahi bacchi ke liye. Aur fir abandon karke 5 saal Jogan bankar baith gayi thi. Uske Baad bhi she has met her by accident not really intending to.

Leave aside her professional career full of failures. On the personal front, she is a big jeeero. Pata nahi kis baat ki akad hai iss jaahil gawar matkewaali mein???

What do you expect from a woman who “still” comes like a maid on time to Shah house everyday, these folks were enjoying their banter and having breakfast aur ye subah subah tapak badi bin bulayi mehmaan apni bun bulayi saheli ke saath aur aate hi bachchon ke saamne badtameezi shuru! Jinke ghar mein aati hai, unhi se badtameezi karti hai, unhi pr hukum chalati hai aur apne decisions thopti haismiley39

What are the kids going to learn after watching all this?

I can’t even blame Ansh for saying ‘dadi heroine ki tarah jinke upar ja giri’ 😂

https://x.com/amrinbanu164274/status/1800041155893322136?s=46

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Its pretty convenient to say that Aadhya is being manipulated by Shruti while fact is Shruti never instigated Aadhya against Anupama, all she has asked is to keep a watch on Anuj, because of Anuj’s own behavior and doings, fair enough!

But very conveniently its ignored how Vanraj keeps manipulating Ansh, sometimes against his own mother, or Titu, later Anupama and Ansh is a pretty much a pampered and spoilt child, he still behaves himself when reprimanded or told the right thing but not long before he becomes another Toshu, and the language comes from this family, jahan Baa jaisi ganda bolne wali Par-Dadi ho, Vanraj jaise Gunde Dadaji, Anupama jaisi bachchon ke saamne badtameezi karne wali Dadi, wahan bachche aur kya seekhenge.

I didn’t find Ansh’s words any cute yesterday, it was badtameezi with his so called Phui. Thankfully these kids don’t understand the difference between biological and adopted yet or illegitimate for that matter, else Ansh would bully both Ishani and Mahi like anything.

Even Toshu was instigating Pari against Aadhya today when Pari informed him that it was Aadhya who took her to the store room.

And Anupamaa had previously also addressed Aadhya as Ms Aadhya Kapadia when she had saved her from goons, when Aadhya ran away from the house, she said nahi hu main kisi ki Maa, nahi banna mujhe Maa and as soon as Anuj came she went quiet and played victim. Today also Anuj was not present so she said all sorts of nonsense, not that Anuj would support Aadhya but she loves playing bechari bullied Maa infront of Anuj.

One request

Please post all your views on X and tag Rajan Shahi and the show so that they may see.

don't reply people your wish but at least post your views, this serial is seriously very very dangerous for young teens watching and idolizing the character anupama.

kuch kuch baate jo beech beech mei kabhi kabhi bolte hain unko chod kar iss serial mei kuch bhi seekhne jaisa nahi hai.