Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

tagging a few people who have written before but my appeal is to all writers- including aspiring writers who have ideas and inclination to write.

Please write guys!

Pinecone thumbnail

tagging more

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Personally I really look forward to angsty pieces and Armaan being made to work hard to have Abhira back in his life but ultimately would like to see Abhimaan and Ruhi, Kaveri etc paying for their deeds.

but any FF would be nice to read!

chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

tagging a few people who have written before but my appeal is to all writers- including aspiring writers who have ideas and inclination to write.

Please write guys!

Hello!

I am really really sorry for keeping you guys waiting but I have been busy the last 2 weeks and coping up with some health issues. I would definitely be back once things get sorted.

I would like to thank you all for your support.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Hi everyone, I am sorry for not updating. I forgot all about it lol smiley36

I will surely update

(I have ADHD, which makes it hard for me to stay focused and even though I love writing I get easily distracted and forget about it and procrastinate because starting and finishing tasks for me is challenging)

Nocturnal7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heyy, apologies for the delay! I am working on a tight schedule but I will probably be able to put up the update by tonight. I have been working on it for a while and I am just not satisfied with what I have written, hence it's taking longer than usual. Thank you for tagging me! I hope I make it worth the wait!🌻
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi pinecone, thanks for the tag. Your enthusiasm and encouragement are really appreciable. I would have loved to write an OS for Abhira with a new ML but my schedule is very busy. So I don’t think I will be able to do it anytime soon.

You should consider writing, your comments and character analysis are really nice. We would love to read your writing. It will also give your thoughts an outlet and you can bring justice to the characters you love.

Edited by free_willy - 3 months ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can anybody write an OS on the current track? … Theres so much to be desired from the show and the characters! The current storyline is not satisfactory