Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Tulip9

It has sujaaaa Ahmed . Let's gooooo 😭😭😭

Ohhksss.. that is another nice surprise! Is it confirmed or only one portal has reported it yet?

Edited by WabalMunni - 24 days ago
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

See shuja with yumna... finally one pair u wanted coming 

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Thanks for the thread WMsmiley31

I think it will be a very serious drama like donut considering it's the same writer.. I heard she did another show with same writer..

Even the name sounds quite darksmiley36

Edited by nightingale1234 - 23 days ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am eagerly waiting for this . After Dil Na Umeed To Nahin. Amna Mufti is back. And who's better than Yumna who is the most versatile actress in Pakistan.smiley14

tgota92 thumbnail

Emotional Epics

Okay I was excited enough already because of DNUTN writer and Zain-Nayab in a full fledge drama but now you’re saying SHUJA is gonna be in it too? And possibly Razia’s Shaheera? 🤯 This is some serious casting people ! Uper se the title ! 

I feel it’s going to be a social issues drama like Yumna spilled already. Andher Nagri literally means dark city right ? Where there’s no justice ? And no good leader ? Could be political too. 

Excited for another Hum project of hers after Bakhtawar. Hum walay bhi every other year hand out these types of crazy roles to Yumna, taakay uss ki Lux awards streak chalti rahay smiley36 

tgota92 thumbnail

Emotional Epics

Originally posted by: Achelvi

See shuja with yumna... finally one pair u wanted coming 

Lolzzz ho hi na jain yeh pair up together smiley37 Title se tou romance ka R bhi nahi lag raha keh ess main hoga smiley36

but whatever roles they have - If the Shuja news is true - I’m sure both and Usama and possibly Shaheera if she’s also in it, they’ll serve through their performances. I like that Shuja is trying all these different types of dramas. I’m curious about his other one with Mahnur and Sherry too which looks commercial. He’s getting the opportunities  smiley42Happy for him! 

Maybe the writer will follow the same format as DNUTN and its parallel stories which all connect at the end! It’s a very daring way to write and I think worked only with DNUTN. For this to work all stories that run parallel have to be engaging. She can definitely pull it off again, let’s see smiley41

Originally posted by: tgota92

Okay I was excited enough already because of DNUTN writer and Zain-Nayab in a full fledge drama but now you’re saying SHUJA is gonna be in it too? And possibly Razia’s Shaheera? 🤯 This is some serious casting people ! Uper se the title ! 

I feel it’s going to be a social issues drama like Yumna spilled already. Andher Nagri literally means dark city right ? Where there’s no justice ? And no good leader ? Could be political too. 

Excited for another Hum project of hers after Bakhtawar. Hum walay bhi every other year hand out these types of crazy roles to Yumna, taakay uss ki Lux awards streak chalti rahay smiley36 

I was thinking the same. Ye Hum wale saare atrangi roles  yumna ko hi dete hein smiley36

Originally posted by: tgota92

Lolzzz ho hi na jain yeh pair up together smiley37 Title se tou romance ka R bhi nahi lag raha keh ess main hoga smiley36

but whatever roles they have - If the Shuja news is true - I’m sure both and Usama and possibly Shaheera if she’s also in it, they’ll serve through their performances. I like that Shuja is trying all these different types of dramas. I’m curious about his other one with Mahnur and Sherry too which looks commercial. He’s getting the opportunities  smiley42Happy for him! 

Maybe the writer will follow the same format as DNUTN and its parallel stories which all connect at the end! It’s a very daring way to write and I think worked only with DNUTN. For this to work all stories that run parallel have to be engaging. She can definitely pull it off again, let’s see smiley41

About romance, fikar not I have full faith on fandoms, romance ho ya na ho, fans vms ,reels banake kuch na kuch content dedengesmiley36

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kind of wish it didn’t have usama only because he isn’t a very strong actor. Shuja and Shaheera are great and better so I hope Shuja will be a lead against Yumna. Shuja also has more popularity and current hype compared to Usama. Also wished it was a Kashif Nisar director as Amin Iqbal isn’t that great

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Kind of wish it didn’t have usama only because he isn’t a very strong actor. Shuja and Shaheera are great and better so I hope Shuja will be a lead against Yumna. Shuja also has more popularity and current hype compared to Usama. Also wished it was a Kashif Nisar director as Amin Iqbal isn’t that great

Yes I think it will be a typical drama similar to dil maney na l