Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

I think this will replace pass e Deewar

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 13 days ago

Danny Zee Has Replaced Khusshal Khan smiley41smiley41smiley40smiley40

https://x.com/uselessnakaraa/status/1828194715776238035?t=o9VHVrWBZrVPaC6Tyoz5YA&s=19

Finally a good replacement

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 11 days ago

Mamya is now Confirmed as a lead She's paired with AAA and Why Merub Joined Faraar smiley11smiley11

https://www.facebook.com/100064174178675/posts/pfbid08WHtYiFroHTK5hgwxQGMFWE4Ri4ccUrYagvEQsfxPy1PBMf25k2Qe1x3vhoSWQeYl/?app=fbl

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

The drama boasts a stellar lineup with some of the industry’s most talented actors. Leading the cast are Hamza Ali Abbasi, Ahmed Ali Akbar, Danyal Zarar, Sohai Ali Abro, Merub Ali, and Mamya Shajjafar, each bringing their unique flair to this highly awaited project.

Sohai is a good actress. Merub will be paired with Danial I think. I don't want Mamya opp AAA.smiley19

Edited by awida - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

Source: Galaxy Lollywood

Exclusive: After weeks of speculation and anticipation, we’re excited to reveal the official cast of upcoming drama “Faraar”, which promises to be one of the most anticipated shows of the year.

The drama boasts a stellar lineup with some of the industry’s most talented actors. Leading the cast are Hamza Ali Abbasi, Ahmed Ali Akbar, Danyal Zarar, Sohai Ali Abro, Merub Ali, and Mamya Shajjafar, each bringing their unique flair to this highly awaited project.

It’s worth noting that while these six actors are taking on the main roles in “Faraar”, the drama features a significant number of supporting actors due to its complex, interconnected storylines. Stay tuned as the full cast is unveiled.

Lastly, in the initial stages, there was a lot of buzz around who would be part of this grand project. Rumors swirled, with names like Sajal Aly and Sabeena Farooq being floated as potential leads. Now, the air is clear, and the official cast has been confirmed, putting all speculations to rest.

Samina Humayun Saeed and Sana Shahnawaz are the producers, with Syed Wajahat Hussain directing and Mustafa Afridi penning the script. The drama will air on Green Entertainment. Stay tuned as we bring you the latest updates on “Faraar” and everything you need to know about this promising show ✨

Sohai, meerub and mamya none of them can act. Inhy koi aur nhi mila tha.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sohai can act. But she needs a good director. Meerub can't act. And I don't know how Mamya gets all these lead roles. smiley29

Originally posted by: awida

Sohai can act. But she needs a good director. Meerub can't act. And I don't know how Mamya gets all these lead roles. smiley29

Sohai is average, i liked her in that Eid telefilm but not liking her in GM. Meerub is too bland and mamya toh ek nazar nhi bhati mujhe. I hope therw will not be any love angle in this drama.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Looks like another high budget drama of Green is about to tank..special condolences for Ahmed. smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sohai and Mamya can act