Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

I mean they have the poster out when 2 main cast members are still to be finalized.

2? or 1? Sabeena and Mamya are confirmed ..so its just one more girl..and I had no idea Khhushal was a part of this till yesterday.
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Hiba is hard to get now.  She doesnt have dates..smiley18smiley17 Also if she indeed is going the family way..then she wont be a part of it...

Shooting has started..AAA and HAA have shot for their portions since a few weeks now I think..They are not promoting..its more of an official announcement for now..but knowing Next level..you never know..they might organize 500 live screenings, red green blue purple pink carpet and coin couple names..smiley17 

So two girls still remain to be cast or aadhi shooting ho bhi gayi. hain. their roles may not be that big then.

hypnotoad thumbnail

2? or 1? Sabeena and Mamya are confirmed ..so its just one more girl..and I had no idea Khhushal was a part of this till yesterday.

GL won't reveal Mahe's name so I'm guessing some is and ts remain to be dotted and crossed. Sabeena is still in talks.

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

GL won't reveal Mahe's name so I'm guessing some is and ts remain to be dotted and crossed. Sabeena is still in talks.

I would have thought Sabeena would jump at this opportunity..oh well. Mahe is also being very selective after Khaie..if its in a similar terrain..she wont opt for it.  Or maybe like you said..female leads have nothing much to do..smiley24smiley6
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Hiba is hard to get now.  She doesnt have dates..smiley18smiley17 Also if she indeed is going the family way..then she wont be a part of it...

Shooting has started..AAA and HAA have shot for their portions since a few weeks now I think..They are not promoting..its more of an official announcement for now..but knowing Next level..you never know..they might organize 500 live screenings, red green blue purple pink carpet and coin couple names..smiley17 

Pata nahi which option to choose smiley19. Though I only want her if she has max screenspace. Not want her to do it if female lead has no screenspace.

Still, Btwn I read somewhere it is a higher budget than GM so expect bigger promotion.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I mean they have the poster out when 2 main cast members are still to be finalized.

One comment I saw on Radd promo where they promoted KMKT. Sometimes promotion might go wrong. 

Screenshot 2024-07-03 065929.png

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: mala06

Pata nahi which option to choose smiley19. Though I only want her if she has max screenspace. Not want her to do it if female lead has no screenspace.

Still, Btwn I read somewhere it is a higher budget than GM so expect bigger promotion.

Promotions are all well and good...but content should deliver..oonchi dukaan pheeka pakwaan nahi hona chahiye. PTV dramas are equivalent of BW movies in Pakistan..so I understand this new trend of promotions and creating hype before shows come in..though at the end of the day, the audience is the king and will decide whether it was worth all that hype or not and smaller shows walk away with organic appreciation, similar to 12th fail and Laapata Ladies in BW.
hypnotoad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

One comment I saw on Radd promo where they promoted KMKT. Sometimes promotion might go wrong. 

Screenshot 2024-07-03 065929.png

Aaj toh Aamna also called KMKT promotion as "overpromotion"

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Legendary Lovers

Aaj toh Aamna also called KMKT promotion as "overpromotion"

Ha BTW are you enjoying KMKT ?

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Promotions are all well and good...but content should deliver..oonchi dukaan pheeka pakwaan nahi hona chahiye. PTV dramas are equivalent of BW movies in Pakistan..so I understand this new trend of promotions and creating hype before shows come in..though at the end of the day, the audience is the king and will decide whether it was worth all that hype or not and smaller shows walk away with organic appreciation, similar to 12th fail and Laapata Ladies in BW.

Yeah. They should promote. But it should be on limit. Ultimately if the audience like it they will watch it.