Will Ishaan's (Shakti's) exit be left open ended?

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I think the writers may leave Ishaan aka Shakti's exit open ended as if this experiment of new leads opposite doesn't work and they give same TRP or less, they can bring Shakti back to save the drama from being off air. Just a thought that's all.

Whats your opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh not sure. I would’ve thought they would leave it opened ended, but this ph isn’t smart like Ekta. So not sure. May be ph will get doubt in making shakti exit in the coming days so they will make changes last minute. Not sure 🤔

King07 thumbnail

I did say that they might keep his exit open ended!! And now latest article is like that aswell

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: King07

I did say that they might keep his exit open ended!! And now latest article is like that aswell

Yeah I feel they will keep it open ended .. because if everything fails they will bring him back to revive the show

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

One of the speculations say that makers will replace Shakti Arora as Ishaan.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Needs a complete new male character cos Ishaan is just stuck as a character I find. He loves Savi but him not standing up for her at times just fails etc.

To fully move forward in story. I feel it needs to show proper end to the character....

Edited by Lennie - 4 months ago
King07 thumbnail

If u read the India forums article is that Shakti Arora is staying but with a complete makeover to the character.

King07 thumbnail

That may be the case but not with Hitesh Bhardwaj as lead. That's not good replacement

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Query solved. Ishan Bhosle is dead