PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Pls post two shots tdy

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode 8: Rejuvenation of College Routine Life

Savi stood up angrily upon hearing a barrage of questions from Surekha.

She retorted in an equally high tone, "Who are you to stop me? Aren't you aware that my studies are ongoing? The daughters of this family also study in the same institute," then she looked at her sisters-in-law and added, "and in the same year!"

She stormed off to her room without checking anyone’s expressions.

Ishaan told his parents, “I don't see anything wrong with her continuing her studies.”

Yashwant, Surekha, and Nishikant rolled their eyes. Ishaan also went behind Savi to their room. The breakfast scenario ended with Asmita and Shikha going back to their routine, and Durva and Anvi getting ready for college.

Yashwant told Surekha and Nishikant, “We should not behave the way Ishaan drifts apart from us. He decides to wed Savi and bring her here. We need to figure out smart ways to stop her from going to college and other activities.”

Soon, Yashwant's phone rang: it was Education Minister Mr. Sawant calling… He signaled the other two to keep quiet and attended the call.

Education Minister: “Morning Rao Saheb, what are we learning from others? Our Ishaan got married and we did not get a party invite too, not done, man, not done.”

Yashwant fake laughed and replied, “Mr. Sawant, what can I say about today’s generation? It was a love marriage and we have accepted our daughter-in-law. But we are not stepping back from our tradition. This Sunday we have arranged a grand reception; invites will soon land in your mailboxes.”

Then, he seized the chance to ask, “By the way, Mr. Sawant, how’s the paperwork for our medical college going? All set for grants and other legal formalities?”

Surekha and Nishikant eagerly watched Rao Saheb’s expressions.

Ishaan entered the room and saw Savi sitting in the corner of the bed with a downcast face.

Her bag was lying beside her with a few books scattered here and there.

He smiled and asked, “Aren't you getting late now? It's 9:30.”

Savi, with a surprised look, responded, “What, I mean what?”

Ishaan joked, “You're asking me what is what? The answer is the same, 'What is the meaning of 'what'?”

Savi got annoyed, “Sir….”

He calmly responded, “Savi…”

…and raised his eyebrows with a dimpled smile on his face. He signaled her to arrange her scattered books in her bag.

She jumped out of joy and hugged him in a moment. “Thank you, Ishaan sir, you don't know I am dying to attend my class. It's been more than a month. I had taken 10 days leave which extended to 32 days, and now is the time.”

Ishaan didn't know whether to embrace her back or break free from the tight hug.

He caressed her head and said, “Now you are making me get late.”

Savi: “Now what did I do?”

Ishaan: “You haven't carefully checked your timetable for today!”

Savi: “No way! I very well know it's Friday, and at 11:00 AM, I have a lecture on Economics...” she murmurs, “Oh, Economics, meaning Ishaan Sir’s lecture.”

Ishaan: “So, madam, shall we go? There will be traffic jams too, and I have never been late to college, ever. I also need to take assembly before your 11:00 AM class.”

Both nod in acceptance, grab their bags and depart from the room.

To be Continued…

Originally posted by: ssm97

Episode 7: A Start of Normal Life Post-marriage? Or a Calm Before the Storm?

Ishaan woke up with a sore neck from a poorly positioned pillow. Savi, upon seeing his discomfort, tries to comfort him. 

He reassures her, saying, "It's okay, Savi, your hand needs more attention than my head."

Despite his protest, Savi insists and retrieves a pain relief spray from the drawer. She moves closer to him and gently massages his neck, applying the spray. 

In the process, her hair brushes against his chin, momentarily distracting them both.

Clearing his throat, Ishaan suggests, "Savi, feel free to get ready. I'll freshen up in the guest room. Take your time. I'll meet you at the breakfast table." 

He gathers his clothes and towel from the cupboard, then exits the room, sliding the door closed behind him.

Savi watches the door close, then notices the bathroom to her right. With a sigh of relief, she murmurs to herself, "Finally, some alone time." 

She retrieves her clothes from her bag and enters the bathroom.

Inside, she's impressed by the cozy and luxurious setup, complete with a couple's bathtub, a large designer mirror, and a selection of shampoos and body washes. However, her excitement falters when she realizes she'll have to use men's shampoo.

After getting ready, Savi heads downstairs. She looks around but doesn't see her husband. 

Asmita notices her and calls out, "Come, Savi, take your seat. How are you feeling?" Savi then notices Surekha, who appears to be seething with anger.

Savi hesitantly steps in and sits at the last, keeping two chairs empty. She felt nervous looking at the faces of Ishaan Sir’s family, she was confused are they angry? Are they unhappy? Will they call me? Should I greet them morning?

One by one, she stares at everyone sitting at the dining table with mugs of coffee and slices of bread butter, poha on the serving plates.

Yashwant, the head of the family, Ishaan Sir’s Rao Saheb, looked serious. Surekha, Akka Saheb, his wife, was busy in the kitchen checking everything had come out at the table, looking angry.

Savi's sisters-in-law, Durva and Anvi, exchanged doubtful looks on seeing their colleague whom they called gawaar sitting next to them. Uncle Nishikant was quiet but seemed to disapprove of her presence.

The environment felt heavy for her. Savi felt like she didn't belong there. The tension was heavy, and she wished for acceptance from her new family.

Then, Ishaan came in. His presence changed everything. He greeted everyone warmly and sat beside Savi, showing his support to her.

Ishaan spoke calmly but firmly, saying that Savi was now part of the family and deserved love and respect.

His words made the room quiet. Yashwant softened a bit, and Surekha looked at Ishaan with caution. 

Savi felt thankful for Ishaan's support. She knew they would face challenges together.

As they continued breakfast, the atmosphere lightened, promising a better future for Savi and Ishaan with their family's support.

Nobody uttered any word and everyone finished their breakfast with a pin-drop silence.

Savi spoke up, "Sir, it's nearly 9 AM. According to today's timetable, my first lecture is at 11 AM. I need to hurry to college."

Surekha erupted, her voice rising sharply, "Who do you think you are, deciding when and where you'll go? Wasn't the tomato incident enough for you? How can you even consider returning to that place and causing another problem?"

Savi angrily stood up…(To be continued)

PoojaaNair thumbnail

Pls upload the continuation tdy .

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing 👏👏

PoojaaNair thumbnail

Hii dear wonderful story want to see ishan savi story...

ssm97 thumbnail

Episode 9:  Ishaan Sir’s lecture and student Savi’s attendance

Ishaan's car enters the parking of Bhosle Institute, Shuklaji comes forward and greets Good Morning, Sir and ..Ma...da...m

Both just give faded smiles to him. 

As they entered the bustling college campus, Ishaan and Savi felt a wave of nostalgia mixed with a tinge of awkwardness. The familiar sights and sounds of college life surrounded them, but now, they were not just teacher and student; they were husband and wife. It was very awkward for both of them to walk the corridor together.

Ishaan says, “ I need to go for assembly, you please carry on”

Before Savi says anything, her gawachi gang runs towards her:” Hey Savi, after so long| Shaswat pats her back, were you on leave to study more so you can score more than us?”

Ishaan sees it and then walks off to his cabin.

After assembly, he reaches his classroom. Everything was as it was, but still, everything seemed quite new to him.

As he stepped up to the podium, he couldn't help but steal a glance at Savi, who had taken her regular seat among the students. She was exchanging notes with Shaswat and was alerted as the professor was about to start the class.

Clearing his throat, Ishaan began his lecture, trying to maintain his usual composure despite the new dynamic between them.

Savi, on the other hand, found it challenging to focus on the lesson as she sat amidst her classmates, aware of the eyes on her, now known as Mrs. Savi Ishaan Bhosle.

Throughout the lecture, their interactions were professional yet tinged with an underlying tension, both were acutely aware of the unspoken boundaries that now existed between them.

As the class drew to a close, Ishaan wrapped up his lecture and dismissed the students. 

Savi lingered for a moment, gathering her belongings, feeling a mix of emotions—gratitude for the opportunity to continue her education, but also a sense of unease at the newfound complexities of their relationship.

Silently, they walked out of the lecture hall together, navigating the crowded corridors of the college as husband and wife, each lost in their thoughts about the challenges and joys of this new chapter in their lives.

As they walked out of the lecture hall, Ishaan and Savi found themselves drawn to the familiar aroma of the college canteen.

Hesitantly, they entered the bustling canteen, scanning the crowded tables for a place to sit. Their eyes met briefly, both unsure of how to navigate this new territory. Should they sit together as a married couple or blend in with their colleagues like how they used to do earlier?

Suddenly, they found themselves standing in front of an empty table, unsure of what to do next.

Savi glanced at Ishaan, her heart racing with anticipation. "Um, should we...sit here?" she ventured, feeling a flush of embarrassment at the awkwardness of the situation.

Ishaan nodded, his own cheeks tinged with a hint of pink. "Sure, why not?" he replied, trying to sound casual despite the nervous flutter in his stomach."

As they settled into their seats, they couldn't help but feel the curious stares of their fellow students. 

Some whispered among themselves, while others openly gawked at the sight of the newlyweds sitting together in the canteen.

Unsure of how to break the tension, Savi nervously fiddled with her 50 50 biscuits, while Ishaan cleared his throat awkwardly. "So, uh, why are you not carrying your lunch? Did you forget to take it from Shikha Vahini, she is a great cook and always makes sure to pack my tiffin" he asked, attempting to make small talk.

Savi nodded, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Yeah, She did offer me, but I said I am ok, I was not sure whether I should carry the tiffin prepared by her," she replied, feeling a sense of relief at the opportunity to engage in conversation.

Ishaan nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Oh, you should. It's now your home too. Well, keep that 50-50 aside, Um, can we...share?" he asked tentatively, feeling a rush of nerves at the thought of sharing his food with his new wife.

Savi's eyes widened in surprise, but a warm smile spread across her face. "Sure, I'd love to," she replied, feeling a sense of joy at the thought of sharing this small moment of intimacy with Ishaan.

And so, they spent the rest of their lunch break chatting and laughing together, their worries and uncertainties melting away in the warmth of their shared meal. As they walked out of the canteen hand in hand, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as husband and wife.

At Bhosle House, Rao Saheb warns Surekha and Nishikant, “This reception is extremely important for us. Don't make any tamasha and do not let it happen from that girl. Today is Friday, keep that girl at home until this wraps up and then we will decide how to keep stopping her from going to college.”

Surekha gets an idea, “Saheb, let them come in the evening, I will arrange a pooja for them tomorrow and then reception a day after tomorrow”. Till then I will get a good time to plan further.

Nishikant suggests, “Why don't we keep Ishaan busy with medical college paperwork? I and he will work together and I will make sure that he stays away from her as far as possible”

Rao Saheb smirks and says, NishiKant is not always Nishi CANT

To be Continued……

Episode 8: Rejuvenation of College Routine Life

Savi stood up angrily upon hearing a barrage of questions from Surekha.

She retorted in an equally high tone, "Who are you to stop me? Aren't you aware that my studies are ongoing? The daughters of this family also study in the same institute," then she looked at her sisters-in-law and added, "and in the same year!"

She stormed off to her room without checking anyone’s expressions.

Ishaan told his parents, “I don't see anything wrong with her continuing her studies.”

Yashwant, Surekha, and Nishikant rolled their eyes. Ishaan also went behind Savi to their room. The breakfast scenario ended with Asmita and Shikha going back to their routine, and Durva and Anvi getting ready for college.

Yashwant told Surekha and Nishikant, “We should not behave the way Ishaan drifts apart from us. He decides to wed Savi and bring her here. We need to figure out smart ways to stop her from going to college and other activities.”

Soon, Yashwant's phone rang: it was Education Minister Mr. Sawant calling… He signaled the other two to keep quiet and attended the call.

Education Minister: “Morning Rao Saheb, what are we learning from others? Our Ishaan got married and we did not get a party invite too, not done, man, not done.”

Yashwant fake laughed and replied, “Mr. Sawant, what can I say about today’s generation? It was a love marriage and we have accepted our daughter-in-law. But we are not stepping back from our tradition. This Sunday we have arranged a grand reception; invites will soon land in your mailboxes.”

Then, he seized the chance to ask, “By the way, Mr. Sawant, how’s the paperwork for our medical college going? All set for grants and other legal formalities?”

Surekha and Nishikant eagerly watched Rao Saheb’s expressions.

Ishaan entered the room and saw Savi sitting in the corner of the bed with a downcast face.

Her bag was lying beside her with a few books scattered here and there.

He smiled and asked, “Aren't you getting late now? It's 9:30.”

Savi, with a surprised look, responded, “What, I mean what?”

Ishaan joked, “You're asking me what is what? The answer is the same, 'What is the meaning of 'what'?”

Savi got annoyed, “Sir….”

He calmly responded, “Savi…”

…and raised his eyebrows with a dimpled smile on his face. He signaled her to arrange her scattered books in her bag.

She jumped out of joy and hugged him in a moment. “Thank you, Ishaan sir, you don't know I am dying to attend my class. It's been more than a month. I had taken 10 days leave which extended to 32 days, and now is the time.”

Ishaan didn't know whether to embrace her back or break free from the tight hug.

He caressed her head and said, “Now you are making me get late.”

Savi: “Now what did I do?”

Ishaan: “You haven't carefully checked your timetable for today!”

Savi: “No way! I very well know it's Friday, and at 11:00 AM, I have a lecture on Economics...” she murmurs, “Oh, Economics, meaning Ishaan Sir’s lecture.”

Ishaan: “So, madam, shall we go? There will be traffic jams too, and I have never been late to college, ever. I also need to take assembly before your 11:00 AM class.”

Both nod in acceptance, grab their bags and depart from the room.

To be Continued…

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Your story is such relief .....continue writing ...waiting for the next chapter

PoojaaNair thumbnail

Want an amazing story with savi blasting all

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏👏👏👏

ssm97 thumbnail

Episode 10: Ishaan, Savi & Hairpin-mance

Rao Saheb appreciates Nishikant and begins discussing matters related to their upcoming medical college, pondering which tasks they can assign to Ishaan to keep him busiest. 

He directs Surekha to start preparations for the reception. Surekha prepares a list of guests and shares it among Asmita, Shikha, Durva, and Anvi to send out invitations. 

Additionally, an event planner is called to set up the stage and finalize the theme. In the evening, a designer is expected to conduct a test drive of clothes for the newlywed couple. 

The day is bustling at Bhosle House, and it's already 5 PM on the clock.

At Bhosle Institute, as the day wraps up, Ishaan's eyes search for Savi so they can head home together on time. 

He calls Shuklaji and asks if the final year class has been dismissed and where the students are. 

Shukljai informs him that their last class was canceled and everyone would have left the premises by now. 

Ishaan becomes tense. He looks at Shuklaji, wanting to ask about Savi, but he can't bring himself to. 

Sensing his unease, Shuklaji says, "Sir, Madam, Chauhan, Savi Madam…" 

Ishaan cuts him off, "She is still a Chuhan to you, please continue." 

Shuklaji replies, "She has gone to her hostel room to pack her belongings." 

Ishaan breathes a sigh of relief and says, "Thank you, Shuklaji. Please take my bag and laptop and put them in my car. Here are the keys." He hands over the keys and rushes to the ladies' hostel room.

Ishaan almost runs in the corridor and reaches the door of room no 14! He breathes sigh on seeing it locked from inside and not outside, that she is still inside.

He knocks it. 

Savi replies, “Kajal or Navya, whosoever it is, please come in. I am almost done with packing, help me with my bags so I can trolley down them till the auto stand”

Ishaan hears and opens the door, enters the room and slides back the door, since it is ladies hostel and no one should see him here.

Savi was checking her charger, phone, Ganpati idol, and her hair flicks for one last time. 

Before anyone could say anything, she announced that all bags were ready, and the room was almost clear. 

She added that her handbag was also prepared. 'Please wait for a min, let me tie up my hair,' she said, 'so these flicks dont bother me in the auto.'. 

She takes out hair pins and goes in front of mirror. She combs her flicks and tries to put pin on the left side flicks. Her sling was making her comfortable in tying her hair. 

She tries again and takes a step back.

As her reflection in the mirror becomes clearer, she spots Ishaan sir. With wide eyes, she turns back in a fraction of a second. "Sir, you're here? How come?" she asks.

Ishaan responds, "Just to help you with the bags."

Savi replies, "Okay, it feels strange to me, but since you're here, wait until I tie my hair, then we can leave."

Ishaan notices her unsuccessful attempts and says, "We're going in the car anyway, so you can leave your hair open." Unintentionally, he adds, "It suits you."

Feeling awkward, Savi insists, "I want to tie it for now."

Ishaan: "Neither will you listen nor will you ask for help. Wait, let me help you."

He comes closer to her, takes the pin from her hands, examines it up and down, and asks, "How should I open it?"

Savi signals him by rotating her eyes, and Ishaan nods as if he instantly learned. 

He opens the pin with his right hand and grasps her hair flicks with his left hand. 

He looks at her hair and attempts to put the pin in place.

Savi sneezes suddenly, causing Ishaan to lose his grip on her hair and drop the pin. 

The pin awkwardly falls onto Savi's top and becomes lodged in her cleavage. 

Ishaan notices it, and Savi catches his gaze.

Savi rolls her eyes with irritation, while Ishaan raises both hands defensively, saying, 'I haven't done anything!'"

Before anyone could think of taking the pin out, they as usually get into argument. 

Ishaan chuckles nervously. "Oops, looks like even the pin couldn't handle your sneeze!"

Savi giggles: "Oh, blame it on my sneeze, why don't you?"

Ishaan replies "Hey, I'm innocent until proven guilty!"

And they keep continuing their banters without realising the time in the clock and the pin on her cleavage.

And the awkwardness lingers as Ishaan attempts to end the matter by suddenly taking out the pin from its awkward position. 

Savi feels a tingling sensation and goosebumps spread across her entire body at his unexpected touch.

Ishaan senses the impact of his actions, and both quickly look away from each other, their cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

To be Continued…..

Episode 9:  Ishaan Sir’s lecture and student Savi’s attendance

Ishaan's car enters the parking of Bhosle Institute, Shuklaji comes forward and greets Good Morning, Sir and ..Ma...da...m

Both just give faded smiles to him. 

As they entered the bustling college campus, Ishaan and Savi felt a wave of nostalgia mixed with a tinge of awkwardness. The familiar sights and sounds of college life surrounded them, but now, they were not just teacher and student; they were husband and wife. It was very awkward for both of them to walk the corridor together.

Ishaan says, “ I need to go for assembly, you please carry on”

Before Savi says anything, her gawachi gang runs towards her:” Hey Savi, after so long| Shaswat pats her back, were you on leave to study more so you can score more than us?”

Ishaan sees it and then walks off to his cabin.

After assembly, he reaches his classroom. Everything was as it was, but still, everything seemed quite new to him.

As he stepped up to the podium, he couldn't help but steal a glance at Savi, who had taken her regular seat among the students. She was exchanging notes with Shaswat and was alerted as the professor was about to start the class.

Clearing his throat, Ishaan began his lecture, trying to maintain his usual composure despite the new dynamic between them.

Savi, on the other hand, found it challenging to focus on the lesson as she sat amidst her classmates, aware of the eyes on her, now known as Mrs. Savi Ishaan Bhosle.

Throughout the lecture, their interactions were professional yet tinged with an underlying tension, both were acutely aware of the unspoken boundaries that now existed between them.

As the class drew to a close, Ishaan wrapped up his lecture and dismissed the students. 

Savi lingered for a moment, gathering her belongings, feeling a mix of emotions—gratitude for the opportunity to continue her education, but also a sense of unease at the newfound complexities of their relationship.

Silently, they walked out of the lecture hall together, navigating the crowded corridors of the college as husband and wife, each lost in their thoughts about the challenges and joys of this new chapter in their lives.

As they walked out of the lecture hall, Ishaan and Savi found themselves drawn to the familiar aroma of the college canteen.

Hesitantly, they entered the bustling canteen, scanning the crowded tables for a place to sit. Their eyes met briefly, both unsure of how to navigate this new territory. Should they sit together as a married couple or blend in with their colleagues like how they used to do earlier?

Suddenly, they found themselves standing in front of an empty table, unsure of what to do next.

Savi glanced at Ishaan, her heart racing with anticipation. "Um, should we...sit here?" she ventured, feeling a flush of embarrassment at the awkwardness of the situation.

Ishaan nodded, his own cheeks tinged with a hint of pink. "Sure, why not?" he replied, trying to sound casual despite the nervous flutter in his stomach."

As they settled into their seats, they couldn't help but feel the curious stares of their fellow students. 

Some whispered among themselves, while others openly gawked at the sight of the newlyweds sitting together in the canteen.

Unsure of how to break the tension, Savi nervously fiddled with her 50 50 biscuits, while Ishaan cleared his throat awkwardly. "So, uh, why are you not carrying your lunch? Did you forget to take it from Shikha Vahini, she is a great cook and always makes sure to pack my tiffin" he asked, attempting to make small talk.

Savi nodded, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Yeah, She did offer me, but I said I am ok, I was not sure whether I should carry the tiffin prepared by her," she replied, feeling a sense of relief at the opportunity to engage in conversation.

Ishaan nodded, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Oh, you should. It's now your home too. Well, keep that 50-50 aside, Um, can we...share?" he asked tentatively, feeling a rush of nerves at the thought of sharing his food with his new wife.

Savi's eyes widened in surprise, but a warm smile spread across her face. "Sure, I'd love to," she replied, feeling a sense of joy at the thought of sharing this small moment of intimacy with Ishaan.

And so, they spent the rest of their lunch break chatting and laughing together, their worries and uncertainties melting away in the warmth of their shared meal. As they walked out of the canteen hand in hand, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as husband and wife.

At Bhosle House, Rao Saheb warns Surekha and Nishikant, “This reception is extremely important for us. Don't make any tamasha and do not let it happen from that girl. Today is Friday, keep that girl at home until this wraps up and then we will decide how to keep stopping her from going to college.”

Surekha gets an idea, “Saheb, let them come in the evening, I will arrange a pooja for them tomorrow and then reception a day after tomorrow”. Till then I will get a good time to plan further.

Nishikant suggests, “Why don't we keep Ishaan busy with medical college paperwork? I and he will work together and I will make sure that he stays away from her as far as possible”

Rao Saheb smirks and says, NishiKant is not always Nishi CANT

To be Continued……