Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Did you see the scene with the fake lizard smiley37

And this reminds me. She is in India. Her pet is also with her. And another potential pet is on the way with his YashMa. So who exactly is going to uncover the grand conspiracy behind the cockroaches? Vikram? Any of the other bawarchis? Or the roommate of few days Kady? smiley39

Nothing creeps me out more than a lizard, aur aaj subah subah 2 lizards dekhni padi, ek Maa aur ek Deewar par ๐Ÿคฎ

Her convenient two min panic attacks in every episode are so boring and repetitive, they try to show she is in some kinda trauma, and next moment she is either dancing or Bhashaning or romancing with any of her Exโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚

I am yet to come across a more shameless & characterless woman than her ๐Ÿ˜‘

Cockroach conspiracy will be uncovered by Puppy and credit will be taken by Maa as usual, lekin abhi santi se saadi mein naach gaana enjoy karte hey Amreeca ka kaand baad mein niptayenge! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dee-Dee - a month ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I am yet to come across a more shameless & characterless woman than her ๐Ÿ˜‘

And you won't. She is at the pinnacle. She is incomparable. She ijjj AnupaMAA smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Anupama ko beizzat hone ka itna shauk hai, pehle ye chupchap akeli baithi Pakhi ke pas gayi ladne aur beizzati karwane aur mann nahi bhara,  fir clownery savagery dikhane ke chakkar mein isne Vanraj ko Raita failane ka Badshah bola, badle mein he titled her as Queen of Besharmi ๐Ÿ˜‚ Loving Vanrajโ€™s savage responses to Nibba Nibbi and his songs on this cringe couple!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C78D6xOvXuD/?igsh=MWsxcDhkZ24yeHprMQ==

Edited by Dee-Dee - a month ago
ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail

He opened his mouth to say Sorry to Baa, because Baa shouted that this is the reason I was against Anupama attending this wedding and Anuj had to intervene and apologise on behalf of his daughter even though she was the only right one in that scenario!

For this man, only two women deserve respect, love and care ..maaa and uski baaa

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - a month ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre yaar ab yeh har keede makode ko dekhke aise hi pagla jayegi kya ๐Ÿคช

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Vanraj and Toshu ko Kadak dialogues mil rahe hai. Saare achche dialogues textbook villains ko dedo smiley19

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Voh toh kab se ho raha hai. Have you not seen her reactions when she meets Jhuli. Baaaaaa. Meri baaaaa. Or Majboor for that matter smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Vanraj and Toshu ko Kadak dialogues mil rahe hai. Saare achche dialogues textbook villains ko dedo smiley19

Villain????? Vanrajan is the hero of the show and the master of the titular character, with whom she has an atoot risssta. Doshu is the Accha Beta who symbolises the undying love of Anuraj and personifies their atoot risssta. They may be villains for the rest but certainly not in Anupamaverse smiley9

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Batao, Anupama ke panic attacks justified hain but majaal hain Adhya ko panic attacks aa jaaye uske trauma ke source se.

par-par thumbnail

No one can show Anupama her right place except her own kids!

And unfortunately, have to agree with Toshu, even teenagers have more shame than this oldie cringe couple!

OMG!! I never thought that one day Toshu, Paaki and Vanraj's words would sound right and the leads so wrong. Now that I think back to previous episodes, Paaki and Toshu were not completely wrong about what they used to say about their mother. 

And Vanraj also recently said in US that Anupama always wanted to interfere in his and Kavya's life on some or the other pretence and always made sure that the gap between Kavya and V remained but stupid Kavya won't accept this. Vanraj is the only person who truly knows Anupama for what she really is.