Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: par-par

I haven't yet seen today's episode but Aadhya's face here looks so sad.

Makers are normalizing adults bullying kids making Devilika forcing Aadhya to get Mehendi when the kids said she hates it. Arey, "human rights" ki bhi koi word in logon ne suna hai kya aaj tak.

And Aadhya is clearly uncomfortable in the video call with Upma in the frame yet Bestt Maa is not able to realize this. This is how Mahaan her Mamta is.

And Anuj is not saying/doing anything to protect his daughter's small interests like this but he opens his mouth when Aadhya gets angry at Ansh. After missing Upma for 5 years, I think he has decided to become next level Shah servant as he has realized that that is the only way to keep Upma in his life.

He opened his mouth to say Sorry to Baa, because Baa shouted that this is the reason I was against Anupama attending this wedding and Anuj had to intervene and apologise on behalf of his daughter even though she was the only right one in that scenario!

Dee-Dee thumbnail

No one can show Anupama her right place except her own kids!

And unfortunately, have to agree with Toshu, even teenagers have more shame than this oldie cringe couple!

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1799258478982365455?s=46

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i know that aadhya’s a fictional character but i freaking wanted to go inside the tv screen and yell at anupama and anuj today. LIKE WTF. they pissed me off so much today. who is devika to do anything to aadhya let alone FORCE HER FOR MEHENDI?? how is this making her theek? she literally just hates the person who left her to die in a school shooting and has ruined her special days multiple times. and freaking anuj. now he’s the worlds worst father which cracks me up because he’s the one who was hellbent over adopting her in the first place. i hate this lady. can aadhya just go to the orphanage again — im sure she’d have a better life. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Drama Enthusiasts

Is vanraj ko yamraj utha ke kyon nahi le jaata 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Precap is soooooooo cringe smiley11

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The production house needs an actual Mehendi artist looks like.

Usually dekha gaya hain ki Dulhan ki mehandi sabse Elaborate aur Sundar hoti hain and is done by a professional.

Yaha toh sabke haath pe adhunik chitrakaari hi dikh rahi hain.

Nazarbattu aur mehendi me kuch toh fark hoga?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - a month ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

He opened his mouth to say Sorry to Baa, because Baa shouted that this is the reason I was against Anupama attending this wedding and Anuj had to intervene and apologise on behalf of his daughter even though she was the only right one in that scenario!

I was wanting this character of Mandbuddhi Majboor table to be bumped off like the useless furniture that he is but yahan toh iske romaaanch ke plans hai smiley19

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

No one can show Anupama her right place except her own kids!

And unfortunately, have to agree with Toshu, even teenagers have more shame than this oldie cringe couple!

https://x.com/adhiramoonchild/status/1799258478982365455?s=46

Whatever he said about cringe Apmaan couple is true. And this hypocrite fool Crinju... Giving him threats since years now but never actually doing anything smiley37

I'm sure Doshu realises that all Crinjal wants to be in life is 'A Shah' or the next Dukhmukh/Anupamaa. And if she leaves him, she won't be one smiley39

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Precap is soooooooo cringe smiley11

Did you see the scene with the fake lizard smiley37

And this reminds me. She is in India. Her pet is also with her. And another potential pet is on the way with his YashMa. So who exactly is going to uncover the grand conspiracy behind the cockroaches? Vikram? Any of the other bawarchis? Or the roommate of few days Kady? smiley39

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Whatever he said about cringe Apmaan couple is true. And this hypocrite fool Crinju... Giving him threats since years now but never actually doing anything smiley37

I'm sure Doshu realises that all Crinjal wants to be in life is 'A Shah' or the next Dukhmukh/Anupamaa. And if she leaves him, she won't be one smiley39

I learnt a new word today - Shwan - meaning Dog! I only knew Kukkur till now.

She called Toshu a Shwan ki dumm - aur khud kya hai? 😂

I loved how Toshu responded back to her, she is as useless as all other Maa Bhakts in the show, jab dekho louspeaker ki tarah bajti rehti hai, kya toxic parents mile hain bechari Pari ko.

@bold : Aisa kuch nahi hai, Anupama ko hi dekh lo, dusri shadi aur divorce ke baad bhi wo 99% Shah hai aaj tak 😂