Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Germany has their work cut out for them. They have disappointed after 2014's win so badly that as a fan even I have trouble supporting them. They at least need to get to QFs to win fans back.

yaa i remember 2014 WC win. smiley37 I stayed awake to watch it till 3am despite having a 7am flight to india next morning smiley37 #priorities smiley37

But deffo they need to actually get into finals to get the trust back. I actually was hesitant coz of their recent performance to support them warna I deffo wanted to buy a jersey but dint after seing the prices smiley37

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Anyone gona follow Copa America?

Argentina or Brazil?

I am interested but need to check the schedules and then there is of course this thing called work..

Hmm I will go for Brazil. I have had overdose of Argentina smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Scotland just scored! smiley3

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Scotland just scored! smiley3

Miracle Welcome GIF - Miracle Welcome Movie - Discover & Share GIFs

Khud maara ya free ka mila smiley37 Scotland taking full badla tonight it seems smiley24

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Scotland's making a statement; 'They shall not be left out.' smiley32

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Miracle Welcome GIF - Miracle Welcome Movie - Discover & Share GIFs

Khud maara ya free ka mila smiley37 Scotland taking full badla tonight it seems smiley24

I couldn't tell. I was chatting with someone and I just heard some yelling. By the time we got to the TV even the replay was over. smiley36

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Group A's a hotmess! smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Group A's a hotmess! smiley37

meanwhile germany smiley37

Chilling Pikachu GIF – Chilling Pikachu Pokemon – GIFs entdecken und teilen

rckRadhe thumbnail

SCO 1 - 0 SUI own goal smiley4

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

I couldn't tell. I was chatting with someone and I just heard some yelling. By the time we got to the TV even the replay was over. smiley36

lmao ok. I also am too tired to watch another match smiley37 this germany match was pakao already smiley37