Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

1:1 when did that happen???

62 minute then 69 minute. I missed it too. smiley36 The match has been going too slow. I thought Portugal would be on fire. smiley36
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

62 minute then 69 minute. I missed it too. smiley36 The match has been going too slow. I thought Portugal would be on fire. smiley36

Yeah I'm actually finding myself cheering on Czechia instead of Portugal. They probably thought Czechia would be an easy team to beat...just like Belgium. smiley37

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Legitimate Goal smiley40

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

No goal smiley3

rckRadhe thumbnail

Goal Portugal smiley40

Minionite thumbnail

Chalo Portugal finally woke up. smiley37

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Yeah I'm actually finding myself cheering on Czechia instead of Portugal. They probably thought Czechia would be an easy team to beat...just like Belgium. smiley37

They should have learned a lesson after watching Belgium smiley37

I think Germany and Spain would have easily beaten Solvakia and Czechia, they're on a different level. smiley39

rckRadhe thumbnail

Just at 'the nick of time.' smiley32

rckRadhe thumbnail

Chalo Portugal finally woke up. smiley37

Lol ...Finally alright smiley32

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

They should have learned a lesson after watching Belgium smiley37

I think Germany and Spain would have easily beaten Solvakia and Czechia, they're on a different level. smiley39

Germany has been humbled after so many losses that I'm hoping that they stay that way throughout this season.

Spain is strong because they don't underestimate their competition. They bring their A-game no matter who is on the other side.