Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Will give it a trysmiley36

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Turkish people in my area are going bonkers smiley37 driving around the block honking the car and waving their flag jaise ki Euro cup jeet liya ho smiley37 almost scared the hell out of me at the bus stop earlier smiley44

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Turkish people in my area are going bonkers smiley37 driving around the block honking the car and waving their flag jaise ki Euro cup jeet liya ho smiley37 almost scared the hell out of me at the bus stop earlier smiley44

That last goal was awesome. Just watched highlights and the free run that Turkiye had at literally the last second...smiley37

Minionite thumbnail

Just caught 10 minutes of Portugal vs Czechia and Czechia is playing a good game. I'm surprised Portugal hasn't scored anything before half-time.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

That last goal was awesome. Just watched highlights and the free run that Turkiye had at literally the last second...smiley37

I usually dont catch all matches and I was out today smiley37 abh proper commentary kal dungi on germany match smiley37
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

I usually dont catch all matches and I was out today smiley37 abh proper commentary kal dungi on germany match smiley37

I'm going to be at work tomorrow and our TV in the office broke so I won't be watching...I'm going to go for an extra long lunch to a sports bar if the match gets super intense. Waise bhi US is on holiday so it means it'll be quieter day for us. smiley37

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

This weather today 🫣🫣 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8XHYgMy5AL/?igsh=MWp3d2FiZmxxN25pOQ==

Main bhi bahar gayi aur puri gili ho gayi dortmund stadium is near to my city too 🤣🤣🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

I'm going to be at work tomorrow and our TV in the office broke so I won't be watching...I'm going to go for an extra long lunch to a sports bar if the match gets super intense. Waise bhi US is on holiday so it means it'll be quieter day for us. smiley37

enjoy i will chill with my colleagues 🤓 and watch it with beer and pizza 😝
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

1:1 wth 🤨🤨

Minionite thumbnail

1:1 when did that happen???