UEFA Euro 2024 Matches (Spain vs Georgia pg 151) - Page 155

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Spain goal #3 smiley40

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Spain goal #4 smiley40

Minionite thumbnail

Spain scores again! 4-1!

Minionite thumbnail

Germany is going to have a very tough match. Seeing this I have a feeling Spain will win that match.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

We have 1 person who predicted the score of the England vs Slovakia game correctly. Right now they must be dancing. smiley37

kaun hai woh antaryami
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Germany is going to have a very tough match. Seeing this I have a feeling Spain will win that match.

dang friday is another day of sitting in front if the tv ready with vodka 😫😫😫 which idiot thought of planning germany match on friday at 6pm 😒😒😒
Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 3 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

kaun hai woh antaryami

You'll find out on Tuesday with leaderboard. 🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

dang friday is another day of sitting in front if the tv ready with vodka 😫😫😫 which idiot thought of planning germany match on friday at 6pm 😒😒😒

It was on purpose to ensure you were all too drunk to watch remaining matches. 🤣

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

It was on purpose to ensure you were all too drunk to watch remaining matches. 🤣

i am not gonna be drunk for sure 🤣🤣 but for sure the bars restaurants all be be full like yesterday 🤣
Minionite thumbnail

Game over. Spain win 4-1.