Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Congratulations to USA for winning the match and show the world they deserve to stage the world cup.smiley32

Rosyme thumbnail

India

USA won by 7 wickets (14 balls left).

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

I picked somone for six . He hit only 4s smiley19smiley36

Only 20 points smiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to RiddlerPump for winning the first prediction game.smiley40

Please note, badges are not ready yet.

Cheers..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Congrats Riddlerpump smiley40

Savera84 thumbnail

Congratulations to Aaron Jones for taking most of the honours including PoTM.smiley32

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

What an innings from Aaron Jones, and the way the pendulum swung in this game was brilliant. USA were in a tricky position when Jones walked in. He then faced four dot ball to start. However, after that, the floodgates opened and Jones pumped home run after home run. Ten sixes. Stunning.

Don't forget Gous' half-century either, holding one end up when USA lost Taylor and Monank. He unlocked his own batting after seeing Jones get the big shots, and in the end, USA seal the win in the end.

As for Canada, a promising batting performance was followed by a strong bowling show in the powerplay. But it all unraveled after that. Dutta and Gordon erred too many times with their bowling plans and their executions, and Canada lose to USA for the fifth-straight time in T20Is.

Savera84 thumbnail

Stat alert: The partnership of 131 runs between Jones and Gous came at 14.29 runs per over, the highest run-rate for any century partnership at the T20 World Cup.

Savera84 thumbnail

Aaron Jones is the Player of the Match: "(Put into words...) I don't think it is easy to put it into words. We know Canada come hard against us since it is a big rivalry. Happy to take the team over the line. (Thoughts at halfway stage) With our batting line-up, knew anything under 200 is chase able. Outifeld and pitch were good and we knew that. (Big shots) I go through my processes and I like my power hitting. I know if I get it in the middle, it will go for sure. I like to come in when the team is under pressure, it brings out the best in me."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Congratulations pump jismiley32

All i did inky pinky ponky usme bhi I'm unluckysmiley36