Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Lol..this is how real life pathi patniโ€™s are..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If I talk respectfully in a mellowed down tone, my husband straight away asks what do I want from him? ๐Ÿ˜œ Kids look around to see if someone is in the house..๐Ÿ˜‚

I bet writer is not married probably?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

front of my in-laws I try to talk respectful with my husband smiley36 when we go India it becomes hard to talk to him in my usual tone smiley37., & he takes good chance of that smiley36smiley7
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Or he simply wanted to get rid of hersmiley37 Arshi breaking up with Ani is his easy way out!! And this seems to be a cake walk!!

If he does this meherbani to himself and usโ€ฆwe will be relieved..what didi does after is upto her..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I highly doubt if she will still be able to comprehend..smiley37
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anyone noticed in precap smiley16 when Arshi catches him with ring ๐Ÿ’ smiley42 He looks super confident now smiley16smiley27 no daar or guilt on his face smiley42smiley16smiley16โ€ฆ heโ€™s like now u all come at me.. I donโ€™t have anything to worry about smiley16smiley16 ..

Finally Ani is like.. Pyar kiya toh darna Kya.. smiley37 he is simply cool.. he is not worried facing Banshee or her mama..

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Word of the day

"ARSHI KA GULAAM"

Babu has traveled a long way in Hawra Express from I love you Arshi station to Arshi ja Ghulam nahin hoon station
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Finally Ani is like.. Pyar kiya toh darna Kya.. smiley37 he is simply cool.. he is not worried facing Banshee or her mama..

He never was scared of those two! He has insulted them royally many times even when he thought he had romantic notions for AM

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

And hope it is an irreversible reaction, with no going back smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He never was scared of those two! He has insulted them royally many times even when he thought he had romantic notions for AM

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

If he does this meherbani to himself and usโ€ฆwe will be relieved..what didi does after is upto her..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I highly doubt if she will still be able to comprehend..smiley37

Thatโ€™s there.. also not sure of our boy.. he might end that sentence with a question mark?? Whether she means that? Or something in those lines.. like that marriage acceptance speech during Jโ€™s sham wedding.

samarp2 thumbnail

Ani to Arshi be like smiley37

U wanted to marry me nosmiley16 now marry me โ€ฆ this is what I am .. in my mind & thoughts itโ€™s all Jhanak smiley27smiley27.. earlier cause of J he was scared to express himself smiley36 .. now he doesnโ€™t have that fear smiley42 he can openly express without any hesitation smiley37

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I want to talk about Appu.

In the show it was said she's ill or autistic she won't be living for long.

She can't take care of herself she can't even eat by herself she needs to be taken care as a child.

Now, all of a sudden her marriage talk has started cropping up and repeated so many times.

If they follow the Hindi version like in Star Bharat then Appu is going to be the new villain she's going to be a pain watching.

Because by hook or by crook she wants to get married.

Hope here they keep her as she's.

Appu seems to have Asperger's Syndrome where she is lacking in social skills and motor skills. These skills can be improved but it needs huge and extensive training. If you remember, in one of the episodes Shubo and Tanuja were cursing Bodoma and Jethu for not training Appu di and pampering her for no reason and I second Tanuja and Shubo in that. In order to get married Appu needs very very extensive training in both her skills that makers i think will do till 500th-600th episode nahi toh usse villain bana denge.

Ani ne sahi kaha hai- Jhanak , bekar ki baaton mein zyaada phasti hai and this is what Jhanak is doing here. jhanak ko aise ideas aate kahan se hain. Koi samjhao isse yaarsmiley37appu ke dimaag mein aisi baatein daalti hai.

samarp2 thumbnail

exactly smiley42smiley36 heโ€™s like even if J doesnโ€™t care for his feelings smiley37 he will be always hers smiley42smiley42โ€ฆheโ€™s going strong with his feelings now.. smiley16 .. any dhamki wonโ€™t work on him.. but J is his weakness as he said to her.. he gets sensitive with her matter