Durga Puja track in Jhanak

Poll

Are you all interested for a good Durga Puja track with positivity and reflection of cultu

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Hi guys, please express your views...I tagged only those who are in my friend list.. others are most welcome to vote and express their views🙂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail

Voted, all in for positivity.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

If this track ends up with Jhanak and Anirudh together with all their MU gone and maafi... Then yes...

Else why to increase the no of episodes..watch them with ApuLon and MinTon....

Hopes are high since the track started with him in mumbai hospital....

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just RuNak to confess their love...and accept eachother as husband and wife...once they come together, I would love to see a poised celebration of Durga Puja..

RuNak visiting "pandals " together... seeking blessings from Durga maa for their new found liberation and journey.. Doing dhunachi dance together....

I would love it....smiley27

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just my Runak together ❤️ 💕

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

i'm in it. i love grandeur tracks anyways. smiley36and hey if its beneficial for the development of the leads in a comprehensible way then sure why not??smiley4

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Just RuNak to confess their love...and accept eachother as husband and wife...once they come together, I would love to see a poised celebration of Durga Puja..

RuNak visiting "pandals " together... seeking blessings from Durga maa for their new found liberation and journey.. Doing dhunachi dance together....

I would love it....smiley27

bold: would love to see 'em do a dhunachi dance..idk if it will be shown or not but would like to see them...