Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

@bold...that is what i am asking...we waitied for 191 epissmiley37..& 1 time also he didnt think y he feels like that for Jhanaksmiley36smiley24..& out of blue he suddenly said I love you...aree but when did u realise that u love her..last time Chooton said him..he said dont talk all this..i love Arshismiley39smiley7smiley39...after Arshi's rasam of ashirwad...when he came in aadhi raat kamre mainsmiley37..that time only he suddenly changedsmiley39

it reminds me of mehndi drama...there also we waited & waited for ML to fall in lovesmiley42smiley38..but then he alsosmiley37..out of blue..suddenly told FL I love yousmiley44smiley37smiley37..no realisation at all...& that whole epi he ept saying her i love yousmiley44smiley37...she atleast took 1 full episode to realisesmiley37

@Shruti.....Shruti u remember Raghav's confessionsmiley36

Ye sab Jaanne ke liye aur apna Dimaag ki dahi banane ke liye dekhte raheye Jhanak smiley37

Just kiddingsmiley17

I think Mr. Bose has been feeling it for a while now especially after Ashriwad Rasam. He was already in a mood of โ€œstop touching meโ€ with Arshi especially when she attempted to accidentally kiss him. smiley11

The major hit to his heart was definitely Jhanak leaving. He probably never thought it would come to this point so soon. And Jhanak constantly chanting to him that she will not come back just made him realize even more that heโ€™ll miss out a major piece of his heart in his life forever. An endless emptiness and a void to his soul. He probably didnโ€™t sleep last night. Remember when he told Jhanak โ€œtumhe neendh aye giโ€ Moreover, his confession is more for him to realize his love for Jhanak and that his responsibility has turned in to his zarorat! Thatโ€™s why he kinda set back when Jhanak asked him what did he say. He was shocked and sometimes when emotions are too chaotic and all over the place, you tend to say things that are sitting there deeper in your heart and when it over flows, you speak without realizing what you are really saying.

I really want a scene where he can ponder over about what he said to Jhanak or at least discourse it with Chotton. He is dying to hear from Anirudh about Jhanak. Hopefully he can open up to him. ๐Ÿฅบ

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am still laughing at this reaction smiley36

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadia

Aur pooja karo.. Arshi ko taal leke sab..

But wasn't that the birthday.. jungle mein mangal weeksmiley29

Jungle me Mangal got 2.1 n Banshee screaming got 1.7 smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

IMG_1676.jpeg

our boy is trending it seems even with a half baked confession.. toh what will happen if we are getting a real one??
โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ
Is it the first time heโ€™s trending??

Last week few tried to trend

Happy Birthday Anirudh

But only less people were participated in the trend...so tag line did nt come to trend list.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Definitely she wonโ€™t wash this hand now but if she didnโ€™t hear then she needs to wash her ears. Anirudh did not mumble but said it loudly madam โ€œdeafyโ€

Anirudh ne to hath dho bhi liya aur Banshee ko side hug bhi de diya

What about him

He has amenisa

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

IMG_1677.jpeg

how to untrend this๐Ÿ˜œ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

IMG_1677.jpeg

how to untrend this๐Ÿ˜œ

Ha ha

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

IMG_1677.jpeg

how to untrend this๐Ÿ˜œ

Oh god , that too with #Jhanak ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

ummm.... ok! ๐Ÿ˜…

IMG_1677.jpeg

how to untrend this๐Ÿ˜œ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Last week few tried to trend

Happy Birthday Anirudh

But only less people were participated in the trend...so tag line did nt come to trend list.

Hope they make it this time ...