Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Bold - So true.. if I fall at my hubbyโ€™s feet this often.. he might take me to the psychiatrist right away smiley36

even I donโ€™t remember when I fell last at my hubbyโ€™s feet smiley37smiley37.. if I had done like Jhank.. my hubby would be on cloud 9 smiley37smiley37
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Why do I feel like he blurted out the truth to didi in his anger without realizing?๐Ÿค”

Or he simply wanted to get rid of hersmiley37 Arshi breaking up with Ani is his easy way out!! And this seems to be a cake walk!!

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Word of the day

"ARSHI KA GULAAM"

smiley42smiley37smiley42

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail

Why do I feel like he blurted out the truth to didi in his anger without realizing?๐Ÿค”

seems like that smiley36 he has lot of anger in him smiley36 heโ€™s like a ghayal aashiq smiley19smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Lol..smiley37 why did your dear boy age 10 years in his devdas mode in the first pic..

I love the supporting crew us and Tejasโ€™s band baaja baarat..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Today he only told his parents that heโ€™s not a bachcha๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Becharay ko ek kiss hi karedeti agr itna pyaar ara tha to......phr kabhi nahi bhoolta wo uss ko ....๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Wow..both know that tomorrow is going to lead them on different paths..even then they are taunting each other..and you expect a kiss? Kuch bhi yaar..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samarp2 thumbnail

In precap how nicely heโ€™s flaunting his ring smiley42smiley42โ€ฆ like showing the world that heโ€™s already engaged smiley37smiley16

Same today .. beautiful ring ๐Ÿ’ ceremony he had smiley42 the way he was giving her his ring finger smiley42 the smile & satisfaction before that smiley42 & when ring went in right finger smiley16smiley42 the happiness & relief he had smiley42 like telling her we r now engaged smiley42smiley16smiley42smiley27smiley27

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow..both know that tomorrow is going to lead them on different paths..even then they are taunting each other..and you expect a kiss? Kuch bhi yaar..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahahaha!!!!! Per ussey to better hi tha na...galay hi lag jati at least which was highly necessary in their case.....๐Ÿ’”

Aur 6ft k Ani me aur bhi body parts hain uss ki feet ke ilawa ๐Ÿ˜† Ani aisa sochta to zarror hga na ๐Ÿ˜…

Per qismat bhi ek dum zabardast cheez hai. ....sb kuch karwaygy.....sub kuxh ek din! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by xnbstar - 4 months ago
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Bold - So true.. if I fall at my hubbyโ€™s feet this often.. he might take me to the psychiatrist right away smiley36

Lol..this is how real life pathi patniโ€™s are..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If I talk respectfully in a mellowed down tone, my husband straight away asks what do I want from him? ๐Ÿ˜œ Kids look around to see if someone is in the house..๐Ÿ˜‚

I bet writer is not married probably?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

samarp2 thumbnail

Anyone noticed in precap smiley16 when Arshi catches him with ring ๐Ÿ’ smiley42 He looks super confident now smiley16smiley27 no daar or guilt on his face smiley42smiley16smiley16โ€ฆ heโ€™s like now u all come at me.. I donโ€™t have anything to worry about smiley16smiley16 ..