Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Just watched Monday's episode, so so beautiful. smiley42

Precap: Jhanak just shut.... upsmiley27

Krushal you took my heart.

Guys, did they show shut... up scene today?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Word of the day

"ARSHI KA GULAAM"

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Funcnv

Our dear boy and Appu di ne rula diya yaar.. ๐Ÿฅน

But Ani, why canโ€™t you say it when she asked yaar..You are this close in confessing..why do u have to stop urself? ๐Ÿ™„

Didnโ€™t J say she has to leave at 4 AM..how is the whole house ready tip top by 4, they love J so much..awww how cute..๐Ÿ˜œ What are chugalkor Aunty Shubhoโ€™s expressions after every line..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What is Jโ€™s nautanki about taking his blessings yaar, I find it overboard..yaar unless someone force me to like Pujari or my mother, I donโ€™t take blessings of my husband who is my rock..๐Ÿ˜ƒ and she has to do the drama of asking him not to come in the last minute too..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bold - So true.. if I fall at my hubbyโ€™s feet this often.. he might take me to the psychiatrist right away smiley36

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

he was talking in the language she understands now smiley37smiley37 heโ€™s done with her nonsense drama smiley37smiley39smiley16.. I think once he knows what Sheishti is upto smiley36 he will be done with that family only smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ even u too think he will shooooo her away smiley37

Why do I feel like he blurted out the truth to didi in his anger without realizing?๐Ÿค”
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lollolika

We are in episode 191! Something big to happen in ep 200? They will stretch these 9 days with kidnapping drama may be

Yaa same thing I am feeling.. 9 epis they will drag or on 200 epi we will only get him cancelling his wedding.. or they will meet at that epi
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I am not sure how they will show the actual send off.. but this was quick as per their standardsmiley36 are they in a hurry to shove Banshee on our facessmiley44

Kya such me IPL end hney ka effect hai ye? (Jhanak ke anadaz me ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Bcz before IPL, episodes me 50 to 60% lead time hota tha or itni stretching bhi nhi hoti thi...

Khair hai phr bhi....ab acha hua to humey gham h ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ye dunya kisi haal me khush nhi....๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by xnbstar - 4 months ago
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I want to talk about Appu.

In the show it was said she's ill or autistic she won't be living for long.

She can't take care of herself she can't even eat by herself she needs to be taken care as a child.

Now, all of a sudden her marriage talk has started cropping up and repeated so many times.

If they follow the Hindi version like in Star Bharat then Appu is going to be the new villain she's going to be a pain watching.

Because by hook or by crook she wants to get married.

Hope here they keep her as she's.

Word Count: 0

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

After along time your update.. Thank-You!!!

yet to watch..

precap - oh my god - he is on the verge. Jhanak is gone so there is no fear in Ani. His all fears were related tp Jhanak as these people made her life hell. He does not care about himself or what they feel and think about him so he is fearless now..

When the fear is gone, the head is held high!!! That's the case with Ani. I am waiting to se savage Ani smiley42

totally agree Anu smiley42 so waiting for Tom epi smiley42 those all people have tested his patience.. & heโ€™s saying that front of his whole mad family smiley41โ€ฆ & that Shubho is still lifting his hand smiley7smiley7 can he do anything else smiley44
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

After along time your update.. Thank-You!!!

yet to watch..

precap - oh my god - he is on the verge. Jhanak is gone so there is no fear in Ani. His all fears were related tp Jhanak as these people made her life hell. He does not care about himself or what they feel and think about him so he is fearless now..

When the fear is gone, the head is held high!!! That's the case with Ani. I am waiting to se savage Ani smiley42

Celebrity 2 madam again she will come back to Ani, saw bts she is in different costume.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Just watched Monday's episode, so so beautiful. smiley42

Precap: Jhanak just shut.... upsmiley27

Krushal you took my heart.

Guys, did they show shut... up scene today?

yaa Jyoti