Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Let us all ๐Ÿ’ƒ and toast for better days for RuNak and better epi s for ussmiley27

Originally posted by: samarp2

I am also joining for the dance with u ๐Ÿ‘ฏ smiley42 precap is more interesting smiley36

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

PDA - full form plz?

Ya ye bhi Ani ki tarah decode krna h mujhe ๐Ÿ˜…

Him being extra cozy with Banshee in publicsmiley37 Public Display of Affection..

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

A heart breaking episode โค๏ธ

very intense, beautiful and extremely painful atleast for me( I look like a panda now after crying a mug ( with leads๐Ÿ˜„)

Ring ceremony over - Indianised version of Cinderellaโ€™s feet fitting perfectly in those glass shoes ๐Ÿ˜ Aniโ€™s sad smile when it fit his ring finger perfectly was โ™ฅ๏ธ

The comic moment was how he went to punch the wall out of the blues! Honeymoon wali baat ka late reaction tha kya.. it didnโ€™t fit the scene perfectly like the ring๐Ÿคช Arshi ki baat chal rahi thi ! Shaayad isliye fit nahin hua

jhanak and her valuable advice of him not hurting Arshi didi as sheโ€™s his wife countered with his angry -sad-hurt โ€˜ shut-up, apna gyan nat baanto!โ€™ Was almost like me revising history lessons with my boys in the car, on their way to write the exams in few minutes๐Ÿ˜›( amma pls stop ๐Ÿ˜ก I can take care๐Ÿคช)

Their pain and helplessness of losing each other was beautifully portrayed by the actorsโ™ฅ๏ธโค๏ธ

Ani on the next day spoke what all he wanted to in the guise of comforting an inconsolable Appu di! Those dialogues were for comforting and consoling himself!

Tammo became quite emotional on her departure and expressed his gratitude once again for saving his life.. Tammi my cute darling gave her ashirwad to jhanak ( shaadi karo, apna ghar sambhaalo๐Ÿคช) wohi toh kar rahi thi bechari Jhanak ๐Ÿ˜„

Anjana and Choton had less dialogues but jethi and his son went missing totally!!

The train got delayed perhaps.. because I donโ€™t think Bengal has a time zone different to the rest of India!!๐Ÿคช Moreover, Shubho ji was fully dressed in a three piece suit and even fired the laptop to make a note of grocery requirements for the day- from now on wards he only has to do all these๐Ÿ˜€

My boy likes the word berehem and used it on her many times.
Jhanak, mat jao from him was sooo ๐Ÿ˜ฅโค๏ธ

precap: The blue fairy is back with her dagger..

But Ani is no oneโ€™s Ghulam or bachcha๐Ÿ˜› heโ€™s going to give it to her tomorrow and we are going to be very happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ps: just a gist of what was great ! Worth a rewatch ๐Ÿ˜›

Yaar..a very beautiful & utterly hilarious gist of the epi..โค๏ธsmiley37

I remembered you when your Tammi dearest spoke today..she has a very unique thought process in suggesting J to focus on her marriage so that she doesnโ€™t have to live in someoneโ€™s house.. Ithna creative aapke Tammi ke alaava kaun hi soch sakthe hain..๐Ÿ˜œ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

That stupid girl didnโ€™t ask the right question : โ€˜ you didnโ€™t wear my ring but chose to wear hers the same day on that very fingerโ€™smiley37
Aniโ€™s answer would be worth watching then๐Ÿ˜œ

Ye logical question / answers ke liye hum jaisi shareef audience hai na ๐Ÿ˜…

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Exactly what I said..

Right!

The hug could have intensified that scene, since emotions of love are overflowing at both ends, whereas the other part justified only respect and trust for him.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ramya we need not cry in installments smiley36 in one epi only itโ€™s done smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Him being extra cozy with Banshee in publicsmiley37 Public Display of Affection..

Ab karey mazey se......balkey live telecast krwadein Kashmir tak agar dil na bharey to....๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Well for today in m cat series part 1

Ani flying solo in his grief
Inconsolable!

IMG_1614.jpeg

Us: for Aniโ€™s moral support because thereโ€™s no one like us for himโ™ฅ๏ธ
IMG_1623.jpeg

Tejas loadingโ€ฆ

Waiting with band baaja and baraat to welcome his raani

IMG_1624.jpeg

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ramya we need not cry in installments smiley36 in one epi only itโ€™s done smiley36

I am not sure how they will show the actual send off.. but this was quick as per their standardsmiley36 are they in a hurry to shove Banshee on our facessmiley44

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

As I said earlier you look always at the brighest side โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„