Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

Me too, I'm confused. He used to come to India from time to time so it might have been during one of these trips. If indeed he's the bio dad then it might have been a one night thing. It seems from what Murti said that Arya was popular amongst women so he may have even dated Anushka briefly.

I feel like this story has turned upside down and I'm not sure if this was the original pilot. We always knew the sister would make an appearance and cause trouble but I didn't expect Arya to be the bio dad. All his talk about feeling a connection to Kian now seem shallow because it looks like the blood connection is what caused it. Jaanvi is his aunt so already related by blood but I had really hoped to see Arya learn to become his father over time, not be given a DNA shortcut. Speaking of which, they'd better do a test. It's turning out to be like YHC where both parents are related to the kid by blood.

I'm so disappointed. Unless they have spectacular writing, this show will just be like the regular stuff in ITV that doesn't inspire or stir emotions.

It is disappointing if they've changed the plot.

It was good to see Arya - Kian bond without being related by blood. And surely it would have been a good journey to see Arya learning to become a father.

This turn of events of Arya being the bio dad really weakens the story line instead only creating boring drama.

They could've waited a little to introduce the sister.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I watched it and still think Arya is not the dad. To me, he looked genuinely surprised and Anushka’s smirk in the end proves she is a vamp. Someone is paying her to spoil the marriage. And she can always leave later after extorting money from the bundelas. There are too many parameters now to make any conclusions. Let’s see what happens.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

I watched it and still think Arya is not the dad. To me, he looked genuinely surprised and Anushka’s smirk in the end proves she is a vamp. Someone is paying her to spoil the marriage. And she can always leave later after extorting money from the bundelas. There are too many parameters now to make any conclusions. Let’s see what happens.

Actually yes. Even I watched it just now and he looks more surprised.

Let's see what happens.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NotYourType

Arya just doesn't seem like the kind to abandon his kid. The sister will try to confuse Janvi and assume she'll believe her over Arya. She might at first, but if she's strong enough to break ties with Pushkar for the right reasons she can do the same with Anushka. I am curious to see if he has a change of heart or not. Dadi will be a big asset here. The truth will come out eventually, they don't drag tracks too much in you show. In the meantime, Jaanvi will be the one to suffer again. I can't see her crying and being heartbroken. She's faced enough already and I won't be surprised if she feels betrayed by her sister and her husband. Kian is a smart kid but he's still a small kid. The very things that Janvi wanted to shield him from are going to come to light in a terrible way.

The promo is done to confuse and attract audience because they need to increase their TRP. I understand their need you spice things up instead of losing the show completely and have it shut down due to low ratings. I hope they maintain the beautiful execution.

Edited by inlieu - 2 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We all know Arya is not dad but that Jiju is the dad smiley6

But in the promo I noticed only janvi was shocked after seeing her sis nit Arya. 🙄

So Arya even know her ?

Well need to wait and watch

And heard the news of show Goin off air?

Is it true ?

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

We all know Arya is not dad but that Jiju is the dad smiley6

But in the promo I noticed only janvi was shocked after seeing her sis nit Arya. 🙄

So Arya even know her ?

Well need to wait and watch

And heard the news of show Goin off air?

Is it true ?

Going off air so soon?

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well I saw some where on SM not sure wether it's a rumor or something.

Hmm I think it's rumor bcz if it's true why would they introduce new character?

Swetha-Sai thumbnail