Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

The irony of this situation is that Arya formed a father-son bond with Kian without blood relation but the only way he can keep Kian now is by accepting the report and Anushka's words that he is his bio son, whether or not that's the truth, whether or not he believes it... After learning that Janvi isn't Kian's bio mom, Arya can't have a claim to him or become his Papa through marriage as originally planned. Plus, Anushka's got a perfect excuse for being away so many years since she was apparently in a coma. I don't believe this. They transferred her from another hospital so there's bound to be some cover up but for now she has the right to take her son back. Janvi will be left with nothing but a broken heart and a half marriage.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you. Arya's position will be tricky once it comes out he's the bio dad. And when Anushka is there as a bio mum, the family will want her as the bahu regardless what Kian feels. The evil duo ladies of the house will gel better with Anushka than Janvi. She will be cast as a selfish girl not giving up arya for the sake of completing the little family.

But even if she wants to, she wont be able to leave. Arya won't let her and she won't be able to leave Kian alone with his new mom.

Hmm. Its a mess. I feel for Arya and Kian. Janvi not so much as I can't usually feel for brainless people. She was too quick to assume Arya was ok with Kian's secret where she needed some due diligence.

Ulka really needs to work on her expressions. Her scenes at the mandap felt like it was someone else's wedding. She just looks a bit too aloof while KV looks bubbling with enthu smiley36 Idk what it is...maybe his history from ZKM. In Imlie, Megha didn't care as she had zero chemistry with KV. Here Ulka looks too wary to give it a real go. She needs to loosen up but I have a feeling she is afraid she might actually fall for the man smiley17

Edited by NotYourType - 1 months ago
inlieu thumbnail

I really hope this heroine doesn't end up being self sacrificial like typical ITV FLs and let go of everything for the 'greater good'. Even if she gives up Arya, I hope she fights to keep Kian no matter what. She's been shown as a tigress protecting her cub from day 1, which is one of the main traits that Arya actually fell for. It would not make sense for her to suddenly change that, especially after everything she went through to raise Kian alone.

As per the preview, both Arya and Janvi will learn 'truths' about each other and it's going to shatter them. I hate that Kian has to find out like this, because he might now think that his hero and soon to be new Papa is the father who abandoned him and his mother many years ago. He will also realize that his own mother dumped him. Janvi and Dadi always wanted to protect him from feeling hurt knowing he was unwanted by both his bio parents. I don't have any doubts that he'll remain fiercely loyal to Janvi despite all this drama. Whether or not he'll be allowed to stay with her is a different matter. If Arya is indeed the father, then he has every right to officially keep Kian with him, but Janvi might end up going back home for a bit. Kian is still young and needs her. It doesn't seem like the wedding will happen, but if it does then there will be a chasm between them. It won't even be a matter of trusting him or not, since if Arya himself believes he's the father, then Janvi has no reason to doubt that. Their relationship is going to be awkward. Pushkar will support Anushka and suddenly favor Kian as his golden ticket to money.

I personally think they went for marriage too soon in their relationship, and Janvi had been in a sort of trance, docile and going with the flow and pace dictated by Arya. So this is probably a good opportunity to get to know each other as parents, lovers, potential spouses, etc. and for us to see some much needed angst that makes for good viewing. So far even though Arya has thought of Kian as his son, he still deferred to Janvi when in comes to parenting. With this new info that he's the bio dad, I expect him to take charge and proactively be his dad, try to make up for what he thinks is lost time with his son, and in the process have conflicts with Janvi on how best to raise Kian. I hope he'll understand why Janvi didn't tell him sooner but he's seen the mother-son up close enough to maybe understand why she kept it a secret.

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pushkar is the most evil person.

His hatred for Kian is so high that he just tricked the child to coming into the room and allowed Anushka to take him away.

Kian always respects him and trusted all the words that this good for nothing guy tells.

Kian holding on to Pushkar's hand as the last shred of hope to save himself from the unknown woman who was trying to take him away.

Felt so bad for Kian yesterday.

Anushka and Pushkar are both selfish and opportunistic.

Anushka didn't feel an ounce of gratitude that her sister raised her son for 5 years instead of putting him an orphanage as Anushka had instructed.

The way they kept showing the gatbandhan, I thought as much that it's going to break. Janvi always puts her child first no matter what. She's ready to give up anything that life offers her for Kian.

Arya will understand that more now.

Suyash doesn't care. He's totally uninterested. If he recognised Anushka, he hid it very well.

Actually as you said, it's better that the wedding didn't happen.

I feel sorry for Arya. Brij is going to start his blah blah and hurt him more.

And to top it all, the DNA report is going to hit him.

No idea what Janvi will do once that report comes out. Will she believe it blindly ? Or will she show a little bit of trust on Arya's character which she has been observing closely recently? Will she fight for him to prove his innocence?

I guess Arya will be broken by all this and it might be Janvi who has to take the initiative this time.

But first she needs to not go into her sacrificing mode. I hope Dadi helps her to stay strong.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

The irony of this situation is that Arya formed a father-son bond with Kian without blood relation but the only way he can keep Kian now is by accepting the report and Anushka's words that he is his bio son, whether or not that's the truth, whether or not he believes it... After learning that Janvi isn't Kian's bio mom, Arya can't have a claim to him or become his Papa through marriage as originally planned. Plus, Anushka's got a perfect excuse for being away so many years since she was apparently in a coma. I don't believe this. They transferred her from another hospital so there's bound to be some cover up but for now she has the right to take her son back. Janvi will be left with nothing but a broken heart and a half marriage.

Janvi will be broken hearted but it's not easy for her to give up Kian.

And Kian loves Janvi way too much. He can't live in a new house amidst new people without her support.

Though Arya is there for him, now the kid will also be broken hearted.

No idea if Janvi will have to live in Bundela house for the sake of Kian, even if it's Anushka who will be taking the place in the family for now.

Janvi's biggest blunder was to not tell Arya the truth face to face and assuming he heard it and he's fine with it.

rekha_crm thumbnail

https://youtu.be/zU077CzRDGk?si=1PTQSt-yiveONFNN

Anushka has announced Arya is the dad of Kian.

Don't know under whose influence she's saying that.

Arya didn't recognise her. Means they're going to say he did the deed when he was intoxicated.

Pushkar is going to use the opportunity to threaten Bundelas of scandal.

Brij is going to give Arya a nasty lecture and to save his image will ask Arya to do the 'right' thing by marrying Anushka.

This is the most testing period for all three of them Janvi, Arya and Kian.

While Kian gets his hero as dad, he'll not be happy to lose his Jaan.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

https://youtu.be/zU077CzRDGk?si=1PTQSt-yiveONFNN

Anushka has announced Arya is the dad of Kian.

Don't know under whose influence she's saying that.

Arya didn't recognise her. Means they're going to say he did the deed when he was intoxicated.

Pushkar is going to use the opportunity to threaten Bundelas of scandal.

Brij is going to give Arya a nasty lecture and to save his image will ask Arya to do the 'right' thing by marrying Anushka.

This is the most testing period for all three of them Janvi, Arya and Kian.

While Kian gets his hero as dad, he'll not be happy to lose his Jaan.

Anushka is so thoughtless and selfish. How can anyone wake up from coma and become this vicious person. She is pining for her baby as if she’s spent whole life with it. And I am amazed at her perfectly done hair , the hospital must be so diligent in grooming their coma patients 😂

Idk how she plans to live with Kian. Presumably freeloading on dadi and janvi as she doesn’t even have a job and janvi will ofc have to tow her sister while anushka continues being selfish 😒
Any it’s going to be a tough ride for all janvi, Arya and little Kian.

inlieu thumbnail

What a brilliantly executed episode! Hats off to the team for keeping it simple and effective, without melodrama. As expected, Suyesh didn't lead the charge but put in the key information when required. I cheered for Prince when he tried to help his cousin.

I really loved the scene between Kian and Janvi at the end, so beautiful. Nihan did a great job showing his emotions and innocent confusion as a kid caught in between the mess created by adults. Also loved how Janvi said Kian was her priority in all this. She didn't have time to be upset for herself regarding Arya but was worried about Kian being traumatized. As I expected, she would put him first and rightly so. I'm also glad she said she wouldn't let anyone take him away.

Thank goodness Dadaji wants Kian to stay in the Bundela mansion but will Anushka want to stay too? I'm sure Brij is going to give Arya an earful and say hurtful things to him and any progress they've made in their relationship has been undone.

Are Arya and Janvi going to live together as a married couple or will their relationship now remain one of co-parenting? I hope she suspects her sister's true intentions and gives Arya the benefit of the doubt. She seemed not to care too much about Arya being the father or maybe she's just to shocked to process everything and her motherly instinct made her focus mainly on Kian's feelings. He may stay with the Bundelas but will he feel the same way about Arya or will he be hurt and resentful that his father didn't want him and abandoned him all those years ago.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

Anushka is so thoughtless and selfish. How can anyone wake up from coma and become this vicious person. She is pining for her baby as if she’s spent whole life with it. And I am amazed at her perfectly done hair , the hospital must be so diligent in grooming their coma patients 😂

Idk how she plans to live with Kian. Presumably freeloading on dadi and janvi as she doesn’t even have a job and janvi will ofc have to tow her sister while anushka continues being selfish 😒
Any it’s going to be a tough ride for all janvi, Arya and little Kian.

She planned to get into the Bundela mansion and family and expects them to raise her son in luxury that she'll profit from. She's not interested in returning to her own family. Kian is her ticket to wealth. Forget all that, her selfishness can be seen in how she's ready to pull Kian away from the only mother and family he's known without thinking about how that would hurt the son she supposedly is desperate for, even when he's screaming to be let go.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Janvi will be broken hearted but it's not easy for her to give up Kian.

And Kian loves Janvi way too much. He can't live in a new house amidst new people without her support.

Though Arya is there for him, now the kid will also be broken hearted.

No idea if Janvi will have to live in Bundela house for the sake of Kian, even if it's Anushka who will be taking the place in the family for now.

Janvi's biggest blunder was to not tell Arya the truth face to face and assuming he heard it and he's fine with it.

All the adults should be thinking about Kian. Poor kid, he's so scared and confused. I wanted to cry when he was telling Janvi he'd be a good boy and est his vegetables just so he wouldn't have to live without her. I won't be surprised if he doesn't trust Arya anymore after this and he may have to win Kian's trust and affection again. Dadaji already adores Kian but knowing he's his great grandson had made him even dearer. Hope he makes the right decision.