Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

The epis are getting very tight. The hvae to balance whatever backstory they showed until now with these new haphazard twists they are showing. Teh promo where Anushka came all decked up in Saree turned out to be false. She does not even recognise Arya's name.

As to Ujjwala, I am disliking her character so much. The woman is a low-witted fickle. Her blind trust in her husband is one thing but totally not using your own brain is another. How quick she is to condemn Janvi that she hid the truth from Arya. And I still don't get the point of stopping the wedding until the reports came. I mean...if she knew Janvi is not the mother they should have raised it then and there. Why wait for the father's name? And now that Arya is the father, I still don't see her problem.

Maybe it's better to hide is now as he has has already taken the role? But I am sure she will blurt out the truth or Suyyash will do the honours and ofc, Anushka is there to be the bio mother. So it's going to be Arya-Janvi with Anushka as the third angle. And the other ladies of the house will use it to create troubles for Janvi smiley24

So the next few months - Anushka track.

Then they will bring another girl from Australia claiming to be his GF/mother of his baby he doesn't know.

By then somehow they will show the SG and Janvi will be preggars. Then she will leave the house to make way for the new girl and it will go YRKKH way.

And the saga will continue smiley26

Edited by NotYourType - 1 months ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Prince and Kian shaking hands was really sweet and them giving the varmala all the more special.

I really hope that the wedding is not ruined completely.

Arya's excitement rubbed off on me and I wish ye Shaadi complete ho Jaye before all the drama starts.

Ujwala, I really don't know what to say. What objection should she have if DNA test matches with Arya?

Why the hell will Arya blackmail Janvi for custody? Shouldn't ujwala think instead of just following Suyash's instructions?

Arya was not bothered who Kian's bio dad is. So why should she try to stop his wedding coming to know he's the real dad (according to the false DNA report).

Me too, I hope they do end up competing the wedding after they find Kian - both father and son are so excited. I don't know if Anushka will be able to tell the truth in front of everyone or if Pushkar will stop her. Kian himself might end up telling Arya that she tried to take him away.

Ujwala's objection might be that she thinks Janvi is being dishonest with her brother and doesn't deserve to marry him. You and I don't think Arya will resort to blackmail. This isn't that kind of show but then again, Ujwala can be a bit naive sometimes. Arya will probably start to see the reality of marrying a single mother, now. She will at times prioritize her son over him, just like she did when leaving the wedding to look for Kian. Arya won't mind that of course, since it's a safety issue and he himself would want to find the kid. I know he will explode when he discovers Anushka trying to take Kian. So far he hasn't recognized her so clearly they never dated or met (at least while he was sober) and he's not the kind to ditch a kid so even if he were the bio dad, he would be faultless. He asked Janvi about Kian's bio dad a couple of times because of Pushkar and later on the school situation but never for himself. He assumed that the guy had betrayed Janvi and she never denied nor corrected him. I really hope he appreciates her sacrifice when she chose to raise Kian alone and that this won't push them apart. At the same time, if Ujwala shows everyone the report, Anushka might end up claiming that it's true and that Arya is the father, which would be a big shock for Janvi... Ugh, what a mess.

As you mentioned, Pushkar is an opportunist and is playing the game very well after discovering the truth but he's definitely not the blackmailer, since he only just found out about Kian's real mom. In a way, I'm glad we saw this side to Anushka early on because again she was being very selfish trying to take her kid away from the mother he knows, even though he didn't want to go, not stopping to think how traumatized he'd be. Arya can read that Janvi's disturbed, perhaps he didn't want to dig further with all those people around but if they do end up getting married I hope he talks to her about this later or that finally she brings up the fact that she told him about Anushka already. I am curious about Brij's reaction to all this.

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NotYourType

The epis are getting very tight. The hvae to balance whatever backstory they showed until now with these new haphazard twists they are showing. Teh promo where Anushka came all decked up in Saree turned out to be false. She does not even recognise Arya's name.

As to Ujjwala, I am disliking her character so much. The woman is a low-witted fickle. Her blind trust in her husband is one thing but totally not using your own brain is another. How quick she is to condemn Janvi that she hid the truth from Arya. And I still don't get the point of stopping the wedding until the reports came. I mean...if she knew Janvi is not the mother they should have raised it then and there. Why wait for the father's name? And now that Arya is the father, I still don't see her problem.

Maybe it's better to hide is now as he has has already taken the role? But I am sure she will blurt out the truth or Suyyash will do the honours and ofc, Anushka is there to be the bio mother. So it's going to be Arya-Janvi with Anushka as the third angle. And the other ladies of the house will use it to create troubles for Janvi smiley24

Then they will bring another girl from Australia claiming to be his GF/mother of his baby he doesn't know.

By then somehow they will show the SG and Janvi will be preggars. Then she will leave the house to make way for the new girl and it will go YRKKH way.

I've luckily not seen YRKKH 🤣🤣

I feel you 😊 I also thought the same. what's the real need for the DNA test and the big reveal since already Arya has taken on the dad's role. If at all he unknowingly wronged Kian, he's now unknowingly setting it right too🤣🤣🤣

This Anushka track is going to be an unwanted headache🙄

inlieu thumbnail

I now see why they had that scene where Ujwala had to return the baby to its bio mother, with Janvi convincing her to do the right thing. Janvi will face the same issue, apparently since her sister genuinely changed her mind 5 years ago and wanted her son back. Will people convince her to do the same thing? The Joshi's know Anushka was selfish and still is, but will the others get this point and know that her current actions aren't out of good faith? Most importantly, will they get that she won't prove to be a good mother to Kian because of her nature?

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Me too, I hope they do end up competing the wedding after they find Kian - both father and son are so excited. I don't know if Anushka will be able to tell the truth in front of everyone or if Pushkar will stop her. Kian himself might end up telling Arya that she tried to take him away.

Ujwala's objection might be that she thinks Janvi is being dishonest with her brother and doesn't deserve to marry him. You and I don't think Arya will resort to blackmail. This isn't that kind of show but then again, Ujwala can be a bit naive sometimes. Arya will probably start to see the reality of marrying a single mother, now. She will at times prioritize her son over him, just like she did when leaving the wedding to look for Kian. Arya won't mind that of course, since it's a safety issue and he himself would want to find the kid. I know he will explode when he discovers Anushka trying to take Kian. So far he hasn't recognized her so clearly they never dated or met (at least while he was sober) and he's not the kind to ditch a kid so even if he were the bio dad, he would be faultless. He asked Janvi about Kian's bio dad a couple of times because of Pushkar and later on the school situation but never for himself. He assumed that the guy had betrayed Janvi and she never denied nor corrected him. I really hope he appreciates her sacrifice when she chose to raise Kian alone and that this won't push them apart. At the same time, if Ujwala shows everyone the report, Anushka might end up claiming that it's true and that Arya is the father, which would be a big shock for Janvi... Ugh, what a mess.

As you mentioned, Pushkar is an opportunist and is playing the game very well after discovering the truth but he's definitely not the blackmailer, since he only just found out about Kian's real mom. In a way, I'm glad we saw this side to Anushka early on because again she was being very selfish trying to take her kid away from the mother he knows, even though he didn't want to go, not stopping to think how traumatized he'd be. Arya can read that Janvi's disturbed, perhaps he didn't want to dig further with all those people around but if they do end up getting married I hope he talks to her about this later or that finally she brings up the fact that she told him about Anushka already. I am curious about Brij's reaction to all this.

For once I wish it was Raina or Taiji who has found the custody notice instead of this ujwala.

At least they would have dropped it happily like a bombshell during one of the rituals😂

Whom should Pushkar support. His anger towards Janvi was only about she being an unwed mother and being the cause of their mother's death. So after knowing the truth shouldn't his anger be redirected towards Anushka.

Yes clearly she didn't recognise Arya or even his name.

So it'll be on someone's push that she's going to blame Arya.

I hope Arya and Janvi have a good undisturbed talk...

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I now see why they had that scene where Ujwala had to return the baby to its bio mother, with Janvi convincing her to do the right thing. Janvi will face the same issue, apparently since her sister genuinely changed her mind 5 years ago and wanted her son back. Will people convince her to do the same thing? The Joshi's know Anushka was selfish and still is, but will the others get this point and know that her current actions aren't out of good faith. Most importantly, will they get that she won't prove to be a good mother to Kian because of her nature.

I guess Suyash is going to be pleased to do the honours of separating Kian and Janvi.

Let's see. Kian is older than the baby ujwala brought in.

There's actually no comparison between an unmarried Janvi who sacrificed her own dreams and ambitions and raised Kian for 5 years since his birth and Ujwala, who was trying for a baby and brought in a baby from the orphanage for a few hours.

I hope the elders of the house see the light of this situation.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

I think the promo was just that, to get people interested and to introduce her character with drama. If they showed her in the hospital gown then it would've given the story away They wanted to show that she's a gold digger/selfish mother and sister in the promo.

Ujwala was always good to Janvi before but since Arya announced to the family that he wanted to marry Janvi, she doesn't seem so fond of her anymore. I wonder if she harbors some resentment towards Janvi because she had to give her adopted child back to the bio mom, but now that she knows Janvi isn't Kian's bio mom, I would have expected her to connect the dots and realize why Janvi was a proponent of adoption and how well she understood Ujwala's pain. She should have talked to Janvi in private about this instead of hiding it but more than that she should have gone straight to Arya with this information. I man, they know someone's blackmailing Janvi and they didn't even want to help or ensure that Kian and she are safe.

Even though the wedding happening would be nice, it might not the best thing at this point. I don't know if there will be legal battles but since Brij is super conscious of his image, Puskhar and Anushka might try to blackmail the Bundelas by threatening to go to the press with this. I want Janvi to bow out with dignity if it seems that Arya/Bundelas will prioritize Anushka, rather than be shown stuck with kitchen politics. Please this isn't that kind of show. Brij didn't want Kian but once he learns about the report, knowing his thoughts about apna khoon, he might actually want to have Kian in the family along with Anushka.

How is Arya going to feel if at first he's told he's the bio dad and then finds out he isn't? He already loves Kian but his position is precarious at the moment, since he can't really have him as a son officially until he marries one of the sisters.

It didn't take very long to go from confession to marriage. I mean, as soon as Arya's real identity was revealed it was relentless. Even before he realized his feelings with the scorpion scene, he had already been feeling strong emotions for her. He would get involved in her life of his own accord, do things for her whenever he could and of course rescue her and Kian several times. Once she knew he was Arya, what was he expecting would happen? Under what pretext would he still be in her life if he was no longer Murli the trainee. I feel this and the Maushumi track was used to give the story a turn and to justify him being in her life. I get that he didn't want to waste any more time and continued to pursue her. When he learned why she objected, it hurt his feeling and his pride that she didn't think he was fit to protect Kian, but he hadn't started thinking as a parent yet at that point. The moment she hugged him, he was surprised, saw the opening and took it. That's very much in character.

He never formally proposed to her and she never formally told him she loves him, unlike what is usually seen in ITV. Things happened very past without them getting to know each other too well in the lovers phase, including their past. It's easy to say the past isn't important, but in this case it will play a major role. She might now start to question whether or not she should be marrying him after all. If the wedding doesn't happen, how is she going to go back to her previous life? She would have to find a new job and struggle with Kian if Anushka causes trouble, or if she's forced to give up Kian, she will be broken. Will she also break things off with Arya? They are already married so where do they stand after all this? I do want to see these arcs played out well.

Regarding what you said about this going on for a few months, I'm sure the writers will do a good job of working these plot points into the story. So far they've done a good job with this twist. I am hoping the show continues. I read it was going off air but looking at the current tracks it seems they are still taking their time with the story telling and not rushing to close, so it's giving me hope that we still have a few months to go. I want to see the complete story as the writers originally meant to tell it, and hope Zee gives them a chance. I love the leads + Kian trio, and I know most people are also wanting to see some romance. I am assuming the writers wanted to show them as a married couple before proceeding on that front.

inlieu thumbnail

For once I wish it was Raina or Taiji who has found the custody notice instead of this ujwala.

At least they would have dropped it happily like a bombshell during one of the rituals😂

Whom should Pushkar support. His anger towards Janvi was only about she being an unwed mother and being the cause of their mother's death. So after knowing the truth shouldn't his anger be redirected towards Anushka.

Yes clearly she didn't recognise Arya or even his name.

So it'll be on someone's push that she's going to blame Arya.

I hope Arya and Janvi have a good undisturbed talk...

Lol, what have we come to that we are actually looking forward to Raina or Taiji creating drama.

It doesn't look like Arya and Janvi will have that talk. The wedding won't happen and as per this insta story Arya is crying alone and the music is about fatherhood. Maybe he will really believe the reports and think he's actually the father or maybe Brij will tell him some mean things now and hurt his feelings again. What if Janvi believes her sister and the reports?

I really really don't want Arya to think she lied to him but he knows she's been trying to tell him something so he can put two and two together. The question is, will Janvi leave him, thinking he's the one who ditched her sister and the baby, plus that she has no place in his life with Anushka returning?

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sanjaysatavase/3418555225882526455?igsh=MWFwYmMweXcyajIzOQ==

inlieu thumbnail

I guess Suyash is going to be pleased to do the honours of separating Kian and Janvi.

Let's see. Kian is older than the baby ujwala brought in.

There's actually no comparison between an unmarried Janvi who sacrificed her own dreams and ambitions and raised Kian for 5 years since his birth and Ujwala, who was trying for a baby and brought in a baby from the orphanage for a few hours.

I hope the elders of the house see the light of this situation.

Actually I won't be surprised if Suyesh doesn't say anything because he wants to appear uninvolved and innocent. He might make Ujjwala do it. Whether or not she sympathizes with Jaanvi upon learning the full story remains to be seen but currently she seems to not care too much about her feelings.

I think Dadi and Dadaji should have a talk and manage the situation as elders.