Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serena_shadow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Also the leads ha good chemistry and the kid does a really good acting and they could have fully utilize the kid making it a unique story but sadly they want only want family drama...
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serena_shadow

Also the leads ha good chemistry and the kid does a really good acting and they could have fully utilize the kid making it a unique story but sadly they want only want family drama...

I feel exactly the same way. They are probably under pressure from the channel to add more drama so the recent episodes feel like they were written by a different team. I too watch pre wedding episodes repeatedly as they are magical to watch.

+1 on the kid acting really well.

inlieu thumbnail

One thing this show does really well is throwback moments like this when Kian breaks his bank to give Arya every last bit of his savings. It reminded me of the time when Janvi gave him her gold jewelry so that he could rebuild his home. Mother and son are both generous to a fault. All the biology and Bundela money on one side and Kian's generosity and empathy in the other. There are themes of nature vs nurture in the show and Kian's upbringing clearly shows how well she's done in that front. If there's a custody battle, this is the only front on which she might win as the financial aspect is her biggest weakness. Anushka is too selfish.

Despite the change in tone of the show, the team is still delivering some beautiful scenes, such as this one. I loved the framing, with Arya the rich Bundela heir sitting on the floor in the middle with his two precious ones in their little world, away from the chaos of the big bad Bundela world and the mansion in which this warmth is lost. Mother and son have no money but are willing to literally bankrupt themselves while having all the love, decency, and fairness in the world to give Arya. Beautiful thought behind this scene.

They don't know what storm is about to hit them, and Arya will have to fight much harder to keep them together as a family unit. Poor Kian's about to lose his innocent view of the world and I won't be surprised if he starts hating Arya once he hears that his hero is his bio father who abandoned him (until her leans the truth). He's already been hurt by Arya's lies and took time to forgive him. This new round of drama will be tough on him, especially as he's going to see his Jaan suffer.

Edited by inlieu - 2 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

One thing this show does really well is throwback moments like this when Kian breaks his bank to give Arya every last bit of his savings. It reminded me of the time when Janvi gave him her gold jewelry so that he could rebuild his home. Mother and son are both generous to a fault. All the biology and Bundela money on one side and Kian's generosity and empathy in the other. There are themes of nature vs nurture in the show and Kian's upbringing clearly shows how well she's done in that front. If there's a custody battle, this is the only front on which she might win as the financial aspect is her biggest weakness. Anushka is too selfish.

Despite the change in tone of the show, the team is still delivering some beautiful scenes, such as this one. I loved the framing, with Arya the rich Bundela heir sitting on the floor in the middle with his two precious ones in their little world, away from the chaos of the big bad Bundela world and the mansion in which this warmth is lost. Mother and son have no money but are willing to literally bankrupt themselves while having all the love, decency, and fairness in the world to give Arya. Beautiful thought behind this scene.

They don't know what storm is about to hit them, and Arya will have to fight much harder to keep them together as a family unit. Poor Kian's about to lose his innocent view of the world and I won't be surprised if he starts hating Arya once he hears that his hero is his bio father who abandoned him (until her leans the truth). He's already been hurt by Arya's lies and took time to forgive him. This new round of drama will be tough on him, especially as he's going to see his Jaan suffer.

That scene was very touching, when Kian offered all his money and Arya explained that they both are important to him than the necklace.

Janvi has raised Kian very good.

The scene between Kian and Arya was also so beautiful when he was genuinely concerned how to call him after marriage and Arya asks him to call Papa.

Arya's happiness in his haldi.

Sadly soon there's going to be lots of heartache for all the three of them.

I am shocked that Janvi doesn't know that the father of Kian is someone from Bundela mansion. How? According to her FB, she took care of her sister all through the pregnancy and her sister delivered and left.

Janvi has Kian's birth certificate without a father's name. What kind of records is this suyash digging out?

I have a feeling that suyash heard every word of Janvi's through the bathroom door.

Only after that confession Janvi started getting blackmail calls.

Suyash could have easily arranged for that to happen, considering the masked man had easy access into Bundela mansion.

That legal notice could have also been arranged by him.

He could have created fake hospital records too.

Though Kian brought it by mistake and gave it to ujwala. Why did Suyash open the envelope knowing it was for Arya?

I think he recognised the envelope that's why he opened it. It gave suyash a chance to bring out the fake record in front of ujwala. He succeeded in ujwala being doubtful of Janvi's intentions.

And now he has arranged for DNA test. He's going to manipulate the report to match Kian and Arya.

I guess when after all the heartache, the truth comes out, it's Ujwala's turn to be heart broken and time for Brij's blind trust on Suyash to break.

Maybe along with this Arya being accused of drugs all those years ago, truth may also come out.

Until then my heart goes out to the little family of Arya-Kian-Janvi.

More than the two, Kian would be badly affected by this turn of events.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

That scene was very touching, when Kian offered all his money and Arya explained that they both are important to him than the necklace.

Janvi has raised Kian very good.

The scene between Kian and Arya was also so beautiful when he was genuinely concerned how to call him after marriage and Arya asks him to call Papa.

Arya's happiness in his haldi.

Sadly soon there's going to be lots of heartache for all the three of them.

I am shocked that Janvi doesn't know that the father of Kian is someone from Bundela mansion. How? According to her FB, she took care of her sister all through the pregnancy and her sister delivered and left.

Janvi has Kian's birth certificate without a father's name. What kind of records is this suyash digging out?

I have a feeling that suyash heard every word of Janvi's through the bathroom door.

Only after that confession Janvi started getting blackmail calls.

Suyash could have easily arranged for that to happen, considering the masked man had easy access into Bundela mansion.

That legal notice could have also been arranged by him.

He could have created fake hospital records too.

Though Kian brought it by mistake and gave it to ujwala. Why did Suyash open the envelope knowing it was for Arya?

I think he recognised the envelope that's why he opened it. It gave suyash a chance to bring out the fake record in front of ujwala. He succeeded in ujwala being doubtful of Janvi's intentions.

And now he has arranged for DNA test. He's going to manipulate the report to match Kian and Arya.

I guess when after all the heartache, the truth comes out, it's Ujwala's turn to be heart broken and time for Brij's blind trust on Suyash to break.

Maybe along with this Arya being accused of drugs all those years ago, truth may also come out.

Until then my heart goes out to the little family of Arya-Kian-Janvi.

More than the two, Kian would be badly affected by this turn of events.

OMG I feel exactly the same way about Suyesh being the mastermind. Him accidentally 'finding' the envelope gave him the perfect excuse to control the investigation.

Anushka seemed to remember her kid that moment she woke up, which makes me wonder if Suyesh had her removed or tried to get her killed, but she was saved by the trust. Maybe he also left the note for Janvi so that she would leave the kid at the orphanage and he would never be identified.

I also think Ujjwala is going to be against Janvi out of concern for Arya, which will hurt him if he's still trusting Janvi after the truth comes out. As it is, she wasn't too happy about him wanting to marry Janvi but now she's got a good reason to oppose it.

Poor Kian. I feel bad for the kid, he's seen so much already at a young age. Jaanvi tried to protect him but I feel like the more she's entangled with the Bundelas the more mother and son are facing trouble.

Like you, I hope the truth about Arya's drug case comes out eventually and that he finally has his father's attention and ear. I'm sure by then Suyesh will have a stranglehold on the business and the Bundelas and will manipulate them through his wife.

Regarding what Kian wants to call Arya, I thought Brij would actually tell him to say Papa but I guess they wanted to have that scene with Arya later which Ujjwala also witnesses. I'm surprised that such a key moment in their lives was portrayed so lightly and simply. I don't know if it's because they focusing on the other mystery but I feel like this should have been a highlight of the show. Similar to the scene when Janvi hugged Arya. Perhaps this is a deliberate creative choice in an effort to make their relationships appear to progress organically and I personally prefer that approach but since they're trying to increase TRPs I feel they're missing out on these opportunities.

It just occurred to me, what if Kian is Brij's son. He wouldn't have been cheating anyone but it would be super awkward for him and his image to have such a situation at this age. Suyesh may have known about this and helped him cover up or tried to trap Brij.

rekha_crm thumbnail

OMG I feel exactly the same way about Suyesh being the mastermind. Him accidentally 'finding' the envelope gave him the perfect excuse to control the investigation.

Anushka seemed to remember her kid that moment she woke up, which makes me wonder if Suyesh had her removed or tried to get her killed, but she was saved by the trust. Maybe he also left the note for Janvi so that she would leave the kid at the orphanage and he would never be identified.

I also think Ujjwala is going to be against Janvi out of concern for Arya, which will hurt him if he's still trusting Janvi after the truth comes out. As it is, she wasn't too happy about him wanting to marry Janvi but now she's got a good reason to oppose it.

Poor Kian. I feel bad for the kid, he's seen so much already at a young age. Jaanvi tried to protect him but I feel like the more she's entangled with the Bundelas the more mother and son are facing trouble.

Like you, I hope the truth about Arya's drug case comes out eventually and that he finally has his father's attention and ear. I'm sure by then Suyesh will have a stranglehold on the business and the Bundelas and will manipulate them through his wife.

Regarding what Kian wants to call Arya, I thought Brij would actually tell him to say Papa but I guess they wanted to have that scene with Arya later which Ujjwala also witnesses. I'm surprised that such a key moment in their lives was portrayed so lightly and simply. I don't know if it's because they focusing on the other mystery but I feel like this should have been a highlight of the show. Similar to the scene when Janvi hugged Arya. Perhaps this is a deliberate creative choice in an effort to make their relationships appear to progress organically and I personally prefer that approach but since they're trying to increase TRPs I feel they're missing out on these opportunities.

It just occurred to me, what if Kian is Brij's son. He wouldn't have been cheating anyone but it would be super awkward for him and his image to have such a situation at this age. Suyesh may have known about this and helped him cover up or tried to trap Brij.

I'm don't think Kian would be Brij's son.

And if Suyash had tried to harm Anushka resulting in her coma, then Janvi would be more inclined towards her sister being the victim.

Yeah Kian calling Arya as papa could have been a more impactful scene.

Why does Raina mention Arya as Sautela..?

inlieu thumbnail

Ok, so Anushka did leave her kid. Was it of her own accord or was she pressured into doing so? Why does she suddenly want to know about him?

And you can tell right away how selfish she is because instead of caring about her sister's happiness, she decided to interrupt the wedding and ask about the son she abandoned. She saw her entire family there and could have asked any of them but no, she had to create a scene. She could've waited until the ceremony was done but she chose not to care. From the preview it's not clear whether she ran off with Kian but clearly the wedding proceeded until the last part.

They are already married so the question is, if this grand wedding isn't completed, what's their status? I don't see Arya dumping Janvi or creating a scene in front of everyone but he might talk to her in private. The song they played when he saw her spoke of being by her side so I'm hoping it stays that way.

Thank goodness dadi knows the truth. The delay is getting the reports is probably due to the time it took to change them. Will Ujjwala still stop the wedding after knowing it's Arya's kid? Or will they now have to deal with Kian being kidnapped? Brij isn't going to like this, since the whole wedding was set up for the sake of his image.

Edited by inlieu - 2 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail

Ok, so Anushka did leave her kid. Was it of her own accord or was she pressured into doing so? Why does she suddenly want to know about him?

And you can tell right away how selfish she is because instead of caring about her sister's happiness, she decided to interrupt the wedding and ask about the son she abandoned. She saw her entire family there and could have asked any of them but no, she had to create a scene. She could've waited until the ceremony was done but she chose not to care. From the preview it's not clear whether she ran off with Kian but clearly the wedding proceeded until the last part.

They are already married so the question is, of this grand wedding isn't completed, what's their status? I don't see Arya dumping Janvi or creating a scene in front of everyone but he might talk to her in private. The song they played when he saw her spoke of being by her side so I'm hoping it stays that way.

Thank goodness dadi knows the truth. The delay is getting the reports is probably due to the time it took to change them. Will Ujjwala still stop the wedding after knowing it's Arya's kid? Or will they now have to deal with Kian being kidnapped? Brij isn't going to like this, since the whole wedding was set up for the sake of his image.

Yeah the sister is as selfish as the brother.

She didn't wait a moment just went ahead to spoil her sister's beautiful moment.

Yeah maybe Suyash is acting agitated about the reports. He may already know why it's getting delayed.

Did Suyash recognise Anushka?

I couldn't see the preview.

Was the wedding incomplete.

Ek bhi Shaadi Khushi se Nahi hone dete ITV wale.

The bride and groom were happy and looking amazing.

Arya may not shout at her but he's going to be shocked and Janvi is going to be shocked that he didn't hear her confession.

If she realises it was someone else in the bathroom, I hope her mind works and she realises something amiss.

I just think ujwala may be relieved that according to the reports it's not her husband.

Another shock coming ahead as reports for Arya and Janvi.

inlieu thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Yeah the sister is as selfish as the brother.

She didn't wait a moment just went ahead to spoil her sister's beautiful moment.

Yeah maybe Suyash is acting agitated about the reports. He may already know why it's getting delayed.

Did Suyash recognise Anushka?

I couldn't see the preview.

Was the wedding incomplete.

Ek bhi Shaadi Khushi se Nahi hone dete ITV wale.

The bride and groom were happy and looking amazing.

Arya may not shout at her but he's going to be shocked and Janvi is going to be shocked that he didn't hear her confession.

If she realises it was someone else in the bathroom, I hope her mind works and she realises something amiss.

I just think ujwala may be relieved that according to the reports it's not her husband.

Another shock coming ahead as reports for Arya and Janvi.

It's not clear from the preview of the wedding will be completed. They are keeping the suspense. Arya was just so emotional when he saw her and you could feel his smile coming through his sehra. Such a shame that this wonderful moment was ruined but then again it's rare for ITV to have weddings without major drama.

Ujjwala might not even be relieved knowing that it's not her husband because she doesn't even suspect him but will she still want this wedding to happen? Or will she tell Arya the truth before the wedding and let him decide? I am excited for the upcoming episodes. I think even if he learns that Anushka is the bio mother he may be open to the idea that he could be the father, but will never be ok with her running away with Kian.

Ulka looked even more gorgeous than usual. I really hope this show runs for a bit longer. The leads create magic together every time and I love how the CVs still manage to throw in some gems even amongst the drama. Unlike most shows, they resolve some major conflicts or open issues quite easily and simply, e.g. Prince genuinely offering Kian his friendship and acknowledging that they're becoming cousins, or Kian and Arya deciding on calling him Papa, or Murli beaming with happiness on his friend's behalf. ❤️

Edited by inlieu - 1 months ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

It's not clear from the preview of the wedding will be completed. They are keeping the suspense. Arya was just so emotional when he saw her and you could feel his smile coming through his sehra. Such a shame that this wonderful moment was ruined but then again it's rare for ITV to have weddings without major drama.

Ujjwala might not even be relieved knowing that it's not her husband because she doesn't even suspect him but will she still want this wedding to happen? Or will she tell Arya the truth before the wedding and let him decide? I am excited for the upcoming episodes. I think even if he learns that Anushka is the bio mother he may be open to the idea that he could be the father, but will never be ok with her running away with Kian.

Ulka looked even more gorgeous than usual. I really hope this show runs for a bit longer. The leads create magic together every time and I love how the CVs still manage to throw in some gems even amongst the drama. Unlike most shows, they resolve some major conflicts or open issues quite easily and simply, e.g. Prince genuinely offering Kian his friendship and acknowledging that they're becoming cousins, or Kian and Arya deciding on calling him Papa, or Murli beaming with happiness on his friend's behalf. ❤️

Prince and Kian shaking hands was really sweet and them giving the varmala all the more special.

I really hope that the wedding is not ruined completely.

Arya's excitement rubbed off on me and I wish ye Shaadi complete ho Jaye before all the drama starts.

Ujwala, I really don't know what to say. What objection should she have if DNA test matches with Arya?

Why the hell will Arya blackmail Janvi for custody? Shouldn't ujwala think instead of just following Suyash's instructions?

Arya was not bothered who Kian's bio dad is. So why should she try to stop his wedding coming to know he's the real dad (according to the false DNA report).

Edited by rekha_crm - 1 months ago